anyone ovulating around the 13th?

Sorry to hear that Crystal. Hope he gets better soon.

How is everyone? I caved and tested this morning but BFN! :(

Xx

Hi all. I'm 8 DPO today. I've had a little cramping the last 2 days and my LP temps have been high. So, I'm hopeful. I'm going to start testing in hopes of a squinter tomorrow.

Woke up with sore breasts today. That would excite me as that is not normally a pre-AF symptom I have....until last month. They were very sore about a week pre-AF so I was hopeful but AF arrived on time. I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. AF is scheduled to arrive the 29th. I felt so good about this month..... :(

Everyone is so quiet lately! How are things?

AFM: Not certain about O date since I had a fever but if I O'ed on the 14th as FF predicts (OPK's, monitor, and CM agree) than I would be 10DPO. Been testing already (way too early) as I felt so confident about this month.

I've had cold like symptoms begin in the last few days and having trouble sleeping so temps are all over the place. Still having a decent amount of creamy CM. Also, been having stabbing pains on the left side since O day (don't know what that's about) and a bit of stinging pains in the lower middle today. Hoping this is my month. :thumbup:

Hi Crystal!

Well I tested on Tues and today but both BFN! :(

My LP last month was 12 days so AF was due today (FF days in 15dpo but I think I'm 13dpo) so was expecting my temps to drop this morning but they are still high. Just been to loo and had a bit of brown/pinkish CM so I think she is on her way! I usually get pre-AF spotting so im guessing tomorrow with be CD1 for me. :cry:

Oh well...maybe cycle #13 will be my month!

Xx

Hi Crystal!

Well I tested on Tues and today but both BFN! :(

My LP last month was 12 days so AF was due today (FF days in 15dpo but I think I'm 13dpo) so was expecting my temps to drop this morning but they are still high. Just been to loo and had a bit of brown/pinkish CM so I think she is on her way! I usually get pre-AF spotting so im guessing tomorrow with be CD1 for me. :cry:

Oh well...maybe cycle #13 will be my month!

Xx

Oh boo. :( :af:

I'm sorry. :dust: that next month will be your month!

Good morning!
Crystal fx this is your month! Please keep us updated:thumbup:
Sorry Bing:hugs: we will get there soon!
Afm cd 6 and waiting for af to finish. It looks like it will take more than usual boooo.
Have a great day!

Just had my CD21 blood results back.

Progesterone level was 51, so all okay.

Thyroid, liver, kidney function all okay and iron levels normal! :)

Xx

That's good news Bing! :)

I had pink CM on the tissue this morning so AF is most likely on her way. I guess I kind of knew it.....:cry:

How many dpo are you? Could it be IB?

I had a bit of brownish/pinkish CM yesterday. I usually get spotting 1-2 days before so just waiting for the witch to arrive in full force now.

Xx

How many dpo are you? Could it be IB?

I had a bit of brownish/pinkish CM yesterday. I usually get spotting 1-2 days before so just waiting for the witch to arrive in full force now.

Xx

I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated because my temps have been nuts but I could be 11DPO at most or possibly 9-10DPO. FF gave my crosshairs today based off temps but I don't think that's right at all. It says I'm 3DPO and if that's true there is no change of pregnancy as we stopped BD'ing. I guess it's possible it's IB but I just don't think so. :(

The last few cycles I've gotten spotting a few days prior to AF too so we'll see if it starts appearing on the tissue soon. Stupid :witch:

As expected the witch just arrived for me! Roll on next cycle! X

Yay for the good results Bing :thumbup: August will be the :bfp: month!

Still nothing on tissue or underwear. I checked my CM again and it was just barely pink tinged. Took a digi for the first time and got "not pregnant" that hurt more than simply not seeing a second line. :cries:

If it was IB Crystal then it can take 3 to 5 days for HcG levels to be high enough in the urine. Xx

If it was IB Crystal then it can take 3 to 5 days for HcG levels to be high enough in the urine. Xx

Yeah, I know. I just don't think it was IB. I don't even know why I'm testing....

At 12DPO, the BFN I got this morning is pretty discouraging even though my temps are still high. I thought I had implantation cramping at 9 DPO.

AF finally arrived this morning. I'm kind of glad it's over, I was getting very tired of watching the tissue and testing every morning only to see a :bfn:. Taking August off to recoup. I need a break from all this stress. :) Good luck to anyone still in!

I am out.
Enjoy your break Crystal. Sometimes a break is much needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->