Anyone ovulating this week?

carisasanders

Reaction score
Well ladies im in the middle of ovulation and here we are again! :dohh: We are bedding all this week and did off an on last week as well! Been taking all the vitamins and baby aspirin as well. I will also start my progesterone cream again in a day or so as well. I had a positive Ovulation LH test for 3 days in a row (longer than usual) :happydance: not complaining at all. But my actual ovulation date SHOULD be the 6th or 7th today and/or tomorrow. Will be bedding the rest of this week! At the dr. this week one of the nurses had been trying for 5 yrs and the 1st time she got pregnant someone told her to hang over the edge of the bed after for 20 mins and rest the hips so they are elevated almost upside down and she got pregnant. SO needless to say if i post im in a neckbrace you know why. :haha:

I also have a LH and FSH blood test set for Friday as well as a vaginal sonogram to see ovaries, uterus and cervix. My doctor is putting it as testing for endometriosis so the insurance will approve it :happydance:

Hey!

I'm ovulating today/tomorrow too, I'm pretty sure it's happening today as having lots of twinges and had positive opk sat and sun, hopefully my temp will go up tomorrow to confirm ov :) fx, dtd twice yest and going to do it again today and the rest of the wk too to be on the safe side lol think I might have to try the dangling off the bed trick hehe so will be broken necks all round :D lol good luck to you and tons of baby dust :) xxxx

LOL i know right when she told me that i was like heck i tried it all but i cant believe i didnt think of hanging off the edge of the bed LOL how long have you been ttc?

Hehe I've sat upside down on the sofa a few times but never hung off the bed, will try anything though if there's a chance it'll work :) we're on cycle 13, just in the process of trying to get some help from the doctors, I had a vaginal scan, all was clear I'm pretty sure I ovulate as do opk's and take my temps have regular cycles, both me and oh are taking plenty of vitamins, just had no luck at all yet :( going to have day21 progesterone blood test done this cycle so will prob be next Monday if I ovulate today...,,,I took soya isoflavones the beginning of this cycle to try boost my ov/egg fx :) how long have you been ttc? Xxx

We been trying a long time natural- but the last 2 months we tried with all sorts of viamins and baby aspirin and progesterone cream and with the dr's help now blood tests and her orchestrating it all. But not a fertility dr just a regular dr. I have a vaginal ultrasound this Friday as well I do ovulate each month and took the FSH pee test the 3rd day of my period a few times and all is good there but dr is also sending me for FSH and LH blood work fri as well. I go back to the progesterone cream tomorrow and i dread it it makes me feel just awful tired and acheya nd not motivated at all like someone put the brakes on life. What viatmins are you taking?

We been trying a long time natural- but the last 2 months we tried with all sorts of viamins and baby aspirin and progesterone cream and with the dr's help now blood tests and her orchestrating it all. But not a fertility dr just a regular dr. I have a vaginal ultrasound this Friday as well I do ovulate each month and took the FSH pee test the 3rd day of my period a few times and all is good there but dr is also sending me for FSH and LH blood work fri as well. I go back to the progesterone cream tomorrow and i dread it it makes me feel just awful tired and acheya nd not motivated at all like someone put the brakes on life. What viatmins are you taking?

The progesterone cream sounds awful :( bless you :( I'm taking pregnacare, extra folic acid, royal jelly, b6 & b12 and evening primrose oil up until ovulation to help increase cm, been using preseed too and oh is on the male pregnacare, vit c, zinc and b-vits! We literally rattle when we walk with all the vitamins lol! Also this month I tried soya isoflavones, I took I cd4-8 increasing the mg from 100mg to 200mg over the five days, I read a huge thread on it and was lots of success story's so thought it was worth a try, I'm willing to try anything! Just pray that I can conceive naturally, buy it's so disheartening when it doesn't seem to happen every month :/ fx it will happen though :) it's good that you've got your doc looking into everything for you hopefully you will get your bfp naturally too :) you never know hanging off the bed tonight might do the trick and we'll both be lucky and have a march 2012 baby :)

Xxxxx

Im taking the royal jelly also- and extra folic acid, vit E,B, C & D. Also primrsoe oil, Omega 3, fish oil, fertil aid (both of us). Using pre-seed also- the progesterone cream make your very sleepy like you cant stay awake and it gives you pregnancy symptoms i start it Wed. not looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->