Anyone ovulating today (13 Sep)? Want to wait out the TWW?

Squirrel it really could just be that those tests are picking up on something when the others aren't because that definitely looks bfp to me. Do you have any IC's or anything you could test with that you haven't yet? I've heard many people have better luck with tests other than frers giving a positive first. Don't get too discouraged even though I know it's hard.

Babyclements the limbo totally sucks! The tww is by far the worst part of ttc! I do think that could definitely be early still so maybe try another cheapie in a day or two and see if you see anything.

Lots of luck and :dust: to both of you ladies! I'm rooting for you!!

Has anyone tested this morning? I was so tempted to test with smu today but I resisted.

Does anyone use the wondfo tests? I bought a few frers but they are expensive!

I'm definitely not tempted to test as my chart looks exactly like last cycle and the way I feel I know af will be here anytime from now til Monday. My body is pretty predictable and I know I'm out, on to the difficulty of ttc with a husband who is gone for work all the time :dohh: I'm sticking around though to see how things turn out for all you ladies! Hoping to see many more bfps!

AF came last night 5 days early..... Maybe I O'd earlier than i thought, its my first totally free cycle off BC! Who knows, anyways, its good AF came early as hubby has business away from home and had AF of came on date it should of he would of been gone the day i was scheduled to . anyways good luck to all those still waiting to find out! baby dust to all

OK babyclements!!! Sorry Af got you but good thing she did so you can try again this cycle!!! I wish you tons of BABY DUST!!!!! :dust::dust:

AF is due on 9/28...I feel her brewing somewhat but time will tell. I am excited if she does come so I can verify if in fact I am ovulating bc I am doubting that I O'd since no CM sings during my normal time.

Any more tests ladies?

Mustang hope everything is going well and that your tests are progressing great!

How is everyone else?

My temp dropped today, but still no sign of AF. Looks like soy has given me two extra luteal phase days, which is great, as it was 11 days before and today is CD13 with no sign of AF. Test negative this morning (shouldn't have even tested with the temp drop!). I reckon AF will come tomorrow and I'm not as sad about that as I thought. It'll eventually happen. Eventually I will have my three kids and one day in the near future I won't care that my third and final baby is born in say December than June like I'd hoped for. So I've decided to try to relax a bit and just enjoy the fact that it will happen one day and that this will be the last time in my life where we are TTC, where I can look forward to getting pregnant, being pregnant and having a baby. After the next baby that's it and so I should really make the most of this time where it's yet to happen and I can look forward to it all (if that makes any sense!!).

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I am tempted not to chart, take OPKs, etc. next cycle... but my husband is away for so much of October that's maybe not a good idea, as we will have to time it for when he's around... okay new plan. If October doesn't work out then in November I am not going to chart, take OPKs or obsess. I will take a break from B&B and just dtd every other day and see what happens.

Squirrel how many cycles have you been trying? And did you conceive your first two quickly? With DD I conceived her cycle 2 off the pill. Im now on cycle 3 ttc #2 and idk if its gonna happen this cycle. My temps have looked great but im 11 dpo and bfn's so far. stark white. It is very frustrating as we BD every cycle either day before and/or day of O. You'd think it isnt rocket science, the egg comes out, sperm is already in there so why isnt it happening? If Im not pregnant this cycle I will begin to think something is wrong. Which sounds quite dumb as its only been 3 cycles but through research I read that if timing sex around O, 68% will be pregnant within 3 cycles. So if I am not pregnant this cycle, I fall into the 32% that dont get pregnant. And as far as I know we are both healthy (he smokes though, but also smoked when we conceived DD so i dont think it would make too much of a difference). I dont want to fall into that small percentage who dont get pregnant! It is very heartbreaking to see bfn's and causes stress and sadness, so I know how you feel. I shouldnt be too sad, if af comes, that means I can enjoy myself next month at Epcot International Food and Wine festival, but I would much rather have my bfp! (sorry for my long rant!)

Squirrel I feel similar- I'm fine about being out this cycle- I will do opks next cycle but I'm not ordering any pregnancy tests. If I'm late I will test, I feel excited about being pregnant again and hopefully bringing our new addition into our family. It WILL happen for us both ☺️

Sorry ladies :hugs: I was really hoping there would be lots of BFPs this cycle! Dont worry, it will come soon. Like Squirrel said, enjoy every minute of it and when you do get your BFP it will be magical :)

Nursemommy - this is cycle 4 for us, but it's been just over 6 months of trying (at first my cycles were super long as my periods returned - they're still long now, but only a week longer than normal). According to NHS stats, 70% of couples will conceive in the first 6 months. We're now in the 30% that don't, which I asm very confused by, as Isla was second cycle (really first cycle of proper timing as in our first cycle of trying for her my husband got stage-fright :haha: and our timing was terrible, the next cycle with her we got the timing perfect and bam, we were pregnant). With our first, that was one slim chance where I was ill on the pill with a bad stomach bug that was sending food straight through me for a week straight after my week's break. The next week we had sex and didn't think to use back up as I'd been ill the week before. So for him to come along from one tiny slip-up on the pill must have meant we were pretty fertile.

And now this. 6 months of trying really hard with perfect timing two cycles and nothing to show for it other than a chemical pregnancy last cycle. It is a bit disheartening, only because I was expecting this to be quick like last time and also I spent 6 months taking OPKs and waiting for my periods to come back in the first place. So it's been like a year of just waiting and waiting.

No sign of AF still, so it looks like my luteal phase has jumped up to 13 days (up from 11 days), which is nice!

A longer LP is definitely great! As for me, we have BD the day before and/or day of O EVERY cycle so far! And so far nothing to show for it (yet). 11 dpo so I still have a few days to test. My cycles have also been very regular straight off the pill. So I thought I would be pretty fertile! Especially since DD was conceived the first "real" cycle off the pill!

I couldn't resist today, so I tested! BFP! I'm still having side pain though. I'm concerned it's an ectopic? Why else would only one side hurt?

Congrats Starlight!! I wouldnt worry about ectopic unless it is excruciating pain, just be happy with your BFP!!

I couldn't resist today, so I tested! BFP! I'm still having side pain though. I'm concerned it's an ectopic? Why else would only one side hurt?

Yay!! Huge congrats to you!!

I tend to get pain like that for quite a while after O each cycle and it's never anything. Also it could totally just be growing pains already with all the changes your body is going to make! (Round ligament pain also freaked me out a ton during my first trimester but I don't remember when it started) try to not stress it and just enjoy the fact that your pregnant!! Wishing you H&H nine months! :)

Congrats Starlight!!!!! I had pain on one side when I had my BFP and it was not ectopic so you should be fine!! You could have O'd on that side and its more sensitive on that side too. Happy and Healthy 9months

So temp drop yesterday..been spotting for 2 days which is so not normal for me. Another dip today and FINALLY a flow!! I am glad...I am excited to get my body back to normal. I may even try for real this cycle. My love and I have discussed it and we are both on the same page! I will be back when I get my BFP so best wishes and enjoy BDing everyone.

And for those who have BFP...Happy and Healthy 9months. May your beans stick to full term!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->