Anyone ovulating today (13 Sep)? Want to wait out the TWW?

Ladies it could very well be too early! You saw my
tests that were completely negative one day then positive the next. It is still early! Im really hopeful for you :)

Ugh so I've just had more blood. Really no idea if this is start of Af or what, if it is I just wish it would hurry up and start properly

So I think I'm on cd1 😳[/QUOTE

sorry LoraLoo!!! Still hoping for you, girls, I'm too scared, my period is due in6 days I'm just going to wait and see if it comes and if not I'll test then! If not this month then I'll iust continue on this way as ill be driven batty thinking about it for the next few months if still TTC!!

Mustang good work!! Hoping your sticky bean stays put! Everyone else fingers and toes crossed there is still time till the dreaded AF appears!!!

Good morning ladies!!! Sounds like no one has good news today...uhhh

I dont either....a BFN for me this morning too. I am still shaking just from testing. I am kinda glad it was a BFN since Ive only had 1 cycle since my MC.

I feel OUT!!! AF not due til 9/28 so its on to WTT in November!! Still have signs though (whatever that means)

As always we are not out until the witch shows..

Laraloo...do you think AF is here?
Squirell, sorry your didnt get you BFP but it sounds like maybe you will in a day or two

Mustang, did you use the FRER digital?

Good morning ladies!!! Sounds like no one has good news today...uhhh

I dont either....a BFN for me this morning too. I am still shaking just from testing. I am kinda glad it was a BFN since Ive only had 1 cycle since my MC.

I feel OUT!!! AF not due til 9/28 so its on to WTT in November!! Still have signs though (whatever that means)

As always we are not out until the witch shows..

Laraloo...do you think AF is here?
Squirell, sorry your didnt get you BFP but it sounds like maybe you will in a day or two

Mustang, did you use the FRER digital?

I think so- the bloods gone from spotting to full flow. I'm only 9 or 10 dpo so was quite surprised but I guess my body's still a bit wonky from the loss. I actually feel ok about it- it was probably better than I had at least 1 Af first but I'm impatient lol. Least I can get on with the next cycle!

Looking forward to seeing some more bfps in here though! Xx

Ohhh loraloo...didnt catch that you hadnt had your first AF yet....yea i think my body is still out of wack too. Only had 1 AF since..maybe I should just listen to my doc and wait 3 cycles.....I look forward to both of us conceiving since we both have had losses!

I have positive feelings for all of you! It is still very early, give it another day or so!

Loved, I didnt use a digital yet but I did use another FRER and I definitely have a nice little pink line. Not super dark yet but Im only 9dpo.

Attachments

• 20150923_051451~2~2.jpg
    20150923_051451~2~2.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 20150923_065559~2-1.jpg
    20150923_065559~2-1.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 17
  • pregnant.jpg
    pregnant.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 21
I see them mustang! Hopefully they'll be really dark in a few days x

Niceeeee!!! lol let me know how the digital works... I dont think I will take the digital anytime soon. I just rather seen lines and progression than a Yes or No.

So I may be on the way to a BFP. Just got this line within the time limit on a cheap blue dye (hence my caution!). It's blue and clear in real life, but very faint, so I had to tweak the photo for it to show up.

Had food aversions today (when I thought I was out, so I wasn't even trying to make myself think they were happening) too, so hoping for a proper BFP in the morning!!

Attachments

• IMG_4184.jpg
    IMG_4184.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 22
Squirrel, that is the start of your BFP!! I posted the same test yesterday. It was faint but definitely there and thick and blue. It showed up the best out of all of my tests! The new FRERs are much less sensitive than the old ones, imo.

I think you are pregnant! Cant wait to see your test in the morning. Can you go to walmart and get the cheap .88$ tests? I had some definite positives on them at the same time I took that blue dye test!!

I guess I didnt use the same blue dye test as yours but this is a cheap walmart brand blue dye. I tweaked this picture too. This was yesterday, 24 hours ago. Today my FRER was positive!!

Attachments

• 20150922_114248~2.jpg
    20150922_114248~2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 10
I hope so! Very nervous that it's a cheap blue dye test. Will try to hold my pee and then do another later on and a cheapie, then do the proper tests in the morning.

We don't have Walmart in the UK, this is a Sainsbury's own brand test (supermarket chain). Not the most reliable, which is why I'm cautious to say the least.

Today's positive FRER? Or have I missed them in the thread? *Goes back and has a look*

Oh yes, I posted a few posts back. It is still faint but I can see it without squinting or high powered lights. My camera is junk tho. I cant wait to use another one tomorrow, maybe Ill get a proper picture!

My frer yesterday was negative at the same time I took the clearblue and the cheap blue test, which is why I think you are pregnant!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->