Anyone ovulating today (13 Sep)? Want to wait out the TWW?

Oh I forgot I didnt post my FRER from this morning. Those pictures from yesterday were a test that was so super faint it probably wasnt even there.

This is from this morning :)

Attachments

• 20150923_044103~2~2.jpg
    20150923_044103~2~2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 20150923_051451~2~2.jpg
    20150923_051451~2~2.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 19
That definitely looks like a bfp to me squirrel!! Massive congrats!

Glad your lines are getting darker Mustang!

squirrel- fx for you!!! It's looking hopeful!

My frer tests came in today but I might try to wait until my expected period to not get discouraged... this is my first cycle, seems like I have a lot more to go :(

11dpo. Nothing there this morning ladies on FRER and clearblue plus. No tweaking could get anything out of them either. They are as blank as can be. That line yesterday must have been an evap. Feeling pretty more despondent about it all to be honest :(

I'm so shocked at that squirrel. Maybe wee late on in the day works better for you? If that was an evap it's one of the worst ive seen 😳

Aww squirrel.. i just knew I'd see a great story on here this am!! Again your not out til AF shows!!

My temp is still up.. i think I am feeling AF like cramps but its only when I'm sleeping. Not testing anymore...going to see if she shows her face. This cycle also has me wondering now if in fact I O'd since I started temping on "4dpo"

NurseMommyTTC...your dip could be implantation!!! Baby dust to you!

Squirrel, the new FRERs are really lessensitive than they used to be. Plus the curve of the test makes it about impossible to see a faint line. The first line I got was so so faint my friend and I spent 2 hours twisting and turning it trying to figure out if it was really there. Try again in the morning or later this afternoon, you might be surprised!

Thanks mustang, but it was an old one I got off amazon.uk. Pretty sure I'm out. Trying to make peace with that. Expecting temp drop and AF tomorrow, unless the soy I took lengthens my 11-day luteal phase (which would be nice). Still got those strange pregnancy symptoms I don't usually get - blue veins and food aversions. I think it's all in my head though. Been feeling like AF had arrived all morning (as in TMI that feeling of lots of fluid down there), but I kept checking when I could and nothing and then just now I had a fair amount of yellow creamy/ewcm almost like yellow snot (sorry probably way too much information!!). I've read that being a good sign for others, but I don't buy it :(

Weird speck of pink, it's white other wise, I
Could see the pink without tweaking but wanted to see if anything more came... What ya's think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 11
I'm sorry squirrel! Your test looked so good the other day that I feel like you still have a good chance but I also know that you know your body better than anyone. The blue veins can't be in your head though! Fingers still crossed for you!

Pretty sure it's bfn, still not giving up totally till af comes though

Pic before tweaks my, like I said prob bfn

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 7
Im sorry Squirrel! Youll get your sticky bean soon!

I just wanted to give everybody a tip that seems like it helped me. l dont get a lot of good quality ewcm ever. I start taking the regular extended release Mucinex anout 3 days before O, about 3 hours before BD. It really makes the cm I have very thin and wet, something I dont normally get. Ive gotten my BFP the first time I used it both of my last pregnancies. My last pregnancy I tried one cycle without and I did not get pregnant. The next cycle I used it I got a BFP. This time I used it and got a BFP the first time. I really believe that is the reason why I got my BFP! Please try it on your next cycle!

Could see the pink without tweaking but wanted to see if anything more came... What ya's think?

I can definitely see the start of something in this one! It does look to have quite a bit of color too! How many dpo are you??

I can definitely see the start of something in this one! It does look to have quite a bit of color too! How many dpo are you??

I thought I felt O on the 13th but my charts said it was due on the 15th.... AF not here yet and not due for another 5 days, so if I did O on the 15th then I am 9DPO... so prob too early still.... who knows..... so over waiting!! Limbo is NOT FUN!

Yea, its weird, i see a vibrant spot on the bottom but thats it..... im afraid its just wishful thinking!

Attachments

• IMG_4173.jpg
    IMG_4173.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 5
Damned tests :( got another false positive line this evening on same tests.

First pic taken at 5 minutes (and heavily tweaked as it wouldn't show up on camera, but it was super faint, yet visible to the eye) just to prove it really was there within the time limit. Next picture taken beyond 10 minutes without tweaking as it had become darker and a lot more visible (with funny lighting from taking picture next to lamp).

I cannot believe they are allowed to sell these tests! It is undoubtedly false, as I will no doubt prove in the morning with a proper test (and AF). I just don't get it... why are they showing up like this?

Attachments

• IMG_0846.jpg
    IMG_0846.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0860.jpg
    IMG_0860.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads