Anyone ovulating today (13 Sep)? Want to wait out the TWW?

I'd take those as positive signs linza- my opks are stark white right now (6dpo)

GM! I think I got my dip this morning!! Had more af like cramps and sharp pains that woke me up from my sleep. Having twinges too so hopefully temp raise tomorrow

Omg ladies I think Im pregnant!! Did a frer and 3 wondfos this morning and Im almost positive they all have very faint lines! I can definitely see them on the cheapies and yesterday I couldnt see anything on them. The frer has the faintest of faint lines and I totally cant tell if it is pink but there is definitely a line! My camera isnt wanting to pick the lines up yet. Im not drinking anything this morning and going to go grab more tests here in a couple of hours and will test again!!

Omg mustang how exciting! Look forward to seeing the tests- you must be over the moon! 😊

How many ladies do we have on this thread? I tried counting but lost count lol. From other theAds they seem to have around 1/3 success rate. With a bit of luck there'll be at least a couple of ladies getting their bfps on here!

Im trying not to get my hopes up but yesterday my cheapies were definitely negative and today they dont seem to be :)

I know I see something on my frer but as we all know sometimes you can see the antibody strip through them. I took the test apart and snapped a pic before it dried to avoid that grey evap they always get and I do see a line!

Hey everyone! I O'd on 9/15, and am 5 dpo. BD timing was a lot better this cycle, it is my 3rd cycle trying. With DD i got pregnant 2nd cycle off the pill, so I am bummed it hasent happened yet. But Fx this is my month! My temps are wacky this cycle, but so far none of my charts look the same. My temps are nice and high right now which is great. I just really want to see that bfp....and more so a healthy sticky bfp. DD is 4 and begging for a sibling!

Mustang how exciting!!! Fingers crossed this is it, hope you can catch a line on camera later, I want to see!!!

All my 'symptoms' seem to have disappeared, which is fine I guess as I'm only 7dpo and don't expect to implant till 8 or 9dpo if I am pregnant, but it's always fun to have reassuring symptoms even if they rationally don't mean anything.

My temp stayed up today, so hoping my temp is going triphasic.

And my baby girl started trying to walk on her own today :cloud9: so proud of her!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 3
What a cutie she is squirrel! ☺️ Is 9dpo your usual implant day then? Pretty sure mines 7dpo as I get my bfps on 9 dpo x

Mustang I think it's be unlikely that all those tests were wrong especially as we could all see the line on yesterday's frer! Hope the lines continue to get darker for you.

Can I join? I think I ovulated around the 13th (not temping or using opks though so I can't be sure). I had a lot of cm last weekend and a few days before and some side (ovary?) pain around that same time.

Welcome NurseMommyTTC and Starlight32!!!

Mustang I am cringing waiting to see your BFP results!!! Please post soon

Squirrel, your daughter is cute!! Do you usually lose symptoms on this cycle day? Last time I implanted on cd7 and like I said before these are all too familiar feelings...

So, I have a confession. I have been following this thread since the beginning and am just now joining. I O`d on the 12th and af is due on the 27th. My fiance and I was ntnp but I have been pestering him for a baby for months now since our mc earlier this year. Well he had a little mishap on th 11th with the withdrawal method and I have been super tired since. I work 3rd shift at Bmw plant and my job is super easy but lately I have been needing a nap mid shift. I also had several days of extreme thirst and today I noticed that my cervical position is different than what it normally is during this time in all my other cycles. I have felt pressure down in my lower belly and all in all driving myself crazy hoping for a bfp!

Sky when do you plan on testing? And its perfectly fine you have been stalking this thread lol

Sooo unfortunately it may have just been the antibody line I was seeing :( My wondfos do have some faint shadowy lines that they did not have yesterday. Im only 7dpo at the furthest and 6dpo at the least but I still cant help but be disappointed.

My last pregnancy I didnt see an actual legit positive until 8dpo so there is still hope but I already feel kind of out... bah!

Cul just be that your wee was more diluted? You are definitely not out yet!

Welcome star and sky- good luck!

Strange to think in a week we should all know for definite one way or the other?

Welcome Sky and nursemommy, the more the merrier :D

Mustang, sorry to hear you're doubting your lines. Can you upload pictures of us to get a look?

I do think I'm a 9dpo implanter, just because out of my four pregnancies so far I got three BFPs on 11dpo and one the night time of 10 dpo. So I don't think I implant till 9dpo (the most common day for women to implant too apparently). Ovaries have started aching again and I am just so irritable today and tired, so I guess those are good symptoms. Super bloated too actually. Hopefully these are good signs. 7dpo today!

I am on my first cycle off birth control, so fingers crosses I did ovulate last week and will at least get AF (then I will start temping I think).

So I think I really did see something on my first test today. I took one at 4:30am and my pee was super dark. I swear I saw something on that one. I took another at 11:00am and that one looked pretty much neg but my pee was slightly lighter than the first one. I took them out of the casing and let them dry out and there is an obvious difference between the 2 tests.

Frers always get big gray evaps when opened and dried but shouldnt they both be the same intensity if they were both evaps?

The test on the bottom is my 4:30 test I thought I saw something on. It kinda looks purple too, not grey.

Attachments

• 20150920_121730~2-1.jpg
    20150920_121730~2-1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 20
Definitely see it on bottom test and looks like it has colour- have you tried tweaking it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->