Anyone Pagan or Wiccan?

Trinity42

Mommy to Mika
Reaction score
Admins feel free to delete this if you think it will cause problems...
I am looking for more women who are pregnant who are Pagan or Wiccan... I am thinking of writing a pregnancy book that sways to Pagan/Wiccan religion. You never see a Wiccan pregnancy book and I would Love to start one and hopefully have it pubished... If you would rather send me a private message than post on here you can do that. please dont be mean this is the path I have chosen to take through many many years of looking for the religion that suits me...

I'm neither, but I say go for it!! I'd give it a read, as paganism has always fascinated me.
Good luck on your quest ;) xxxx

I've looked for a book like this through all of my pregnancies and never found anything. What a great idea!

Go for it....I'm not pagan or wiccan but my OH and I want to have an alternative baby birth celebration. We're not christian so we dont want a christening but we would like to do something celebrating the natural mirical or birth and its gift from nature. Its really hard to find suggestions for celebrations outside of the norm!

The more literature the better!

do any of you have a Fb account you would be willing to share? Im thinking of making a Yahoo group also... I was actually very upset that there are no Pagan pregnancy books. Pm me if you want to help write it I made up my mind I am going to do it... I want to have at least 5 women who are pregnant and a few who are TTC. I would like to make it kinda a journal the name would be something like Pagan TTC and Pregnancy or just an alternitive pregnancy book... for those who dont like to fallow trends we make our own

Aww I am not pregnant any more so I can't really help lol. But I am wiccan. Sounds like such a good idea though. I would have loved to have a book like that.

Aww I am not pregnant any more so I can't really help lol. But I am wiccan. Sounds like such a good idea though. I would have loved to have a book like that.

you dont have to be pregnant anymore... did you keep a journal of some sort?

Im nether but good luck. Paganism has allways facinated me and id love to know more about it and wouldent mind reading "alternative" pregancy books

That sounds like a fantastic idea! I'd buy it! :)

If they took this post down I would hope they take down anything involving any other religion as well...You can be subjective about one religion if not all.Id leave this forum in a heartbeat if they pull your post down.. just my two cents

If they took this post down I would hope they take down anything involving any other religion as well...You can be subjective about one religion if not all.Id leave this forum in a heartbeat if they pull your post down.. just my two cents

I was just about to say pretty much exactly that.
Good luck with your book though, it does sound like an interesting project.

Great idea! I am very interested in Paganism and Wicca, and used to read a lot about it - although I have never truly practised either, I'd say that I embrace a lot of the ideas! I haven't really thought much about it from a pregnancy perspective, though, and I think it would be very interesting to do so.
PM me if you want my FB details.

Good luck!

What a great idea. I'm sure I owe my pregnancy to a lot of PMA and Hedgewitch's fertility casting xx

Id definately be interested in reading it. :thumbup:. Certainly sounds like theres a gap in the market for it :winkwink:. xx

Go for it....I'm not pagan or wiccan but my OH and I want to have an alternative baby birth celebration. We're not christian so we dont want a christening but we would like to do something celebrating the natural mirical or birth and its gift from nature. Its really hard to find suggestions for celebrations outside of the norm!

The more literature the better!

You can get civil naming ceremonies and humanist ones but my DH thinks that might offend the MIL who is CofE. I'm planning to have a 'Welcome to the World' party for the baby instead.

i wud buy it too!!! im neither pagan nor wiccan but there should def be something like that out there- very suprised there isnt!!!

I just found out that I am pregnant and we are Wiccan. I would love to know more about rituals, spells, herbs and more that we can do to protect, and keep our baby safe. Also anything else I need to know. I have already had one baby, a little boy who is turning 7 in February, but i had a very hard pregnancy. I was really sick and nothing the doctors gave me helped. I couldnt eat much. I just want to know everything I can do to help me keep from having so much problems this time around.

I'm Pagan, and that sounds like a book I would definitely buy! I say go for it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->