anyone plannin on gettin a bitti bright???

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
omg itti bitti are launching their new bitti brites they are lush!!!!!just hope they have the one i want when we get payed!!!!!! fyi they are releasing them tomorro night 8.30 nst (dunno wat that is gmt?)

sara

xxxxxxxx

https://ittibitti.com.au/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=132 :D

OMFG my OH is going to kill me...i will keep them for her xmas :lol: Which ones are you getting??
Also have you bought her xmas presents yet??

What website are they launching on in uk??

NST Newfoundland Standard Time (GMT-0330)

What ever that means.. :lol:

no not yet.....the good excuse is daisy is just about to go into mediums so i NEED more!!!!! lol.... i'm gettin the pebbled pink and love fest :) ..............sorry in advance but they are also bringing out some new minki prints including a giraffe :) its lush.....are u on f book???

Yup?? Is that where it says omg i'm so exited :yipee:

dont know where in uk....i was just gonna order from NZ. Kirsten - they r so lush n vvvvvvvneat, you should see the new d'lish....its like the pretty in pink gone even more lush!!!! will get a link........

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=126146&id=22609437342

mmmm 5am tomorrow dh will be in bed ad i can be one of the first to order haha

gggggggrrrrrrrrrr it's 5 tomorrow evening the house will be awake then :(

Ok so i want the red dots one and the pink spotted minky I kinda like the giraffe one oooh and i love the pink, black and white one...OMG :wacko:

Have you ordered from them before? How much will it cost :cry: I want i want

I have to say I think I prefer the plain coloured Itti's! :blush:

i NEED the pink spotted minki pone and the Giraffe one!!!!! not too sure on postage etc will have to have a nosey and seee !!

Tudor i luurve the plain ones too !:) i'm dying for a fuscha :) omg i need to win the lottery ......... prob is rob has put me on a cloth ban for the moment i have lllllllloooooooooaaaaaaaddddddddssssss!!! i would say its getting to the 50 or so mark now :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->