anyone plannin on gettin a bitti bright???

I love the one with hearts on, but I think I prefer the minky ones? Will have to get one I think at some point. :)

Uhmmm you know that the minki ones arent available until later though :dohh: They are the ones i want!!

yeah i no..gutted :dohh: i have asked when they are gonna be available and if any are getting released in the uk hopefully they will be!!! cant wait :)

I might wait until they come out here :) I'm going to email some of the sites :rofl:

well i have asked itti bitti so will let you know what they say...apparently the prints etc are VERY limited so i dunno if they will be selling them wholesale???? keeping everything crossed they will release in uk tho...means we dont have to wait as long for delivery:):)

Is that you who posted the last thing on the itti bitti facebook page??

there are so many lush ones i need all the boys ones and all the unisex ones, mmmmmmm i wonder if i could get away with putting him in the hearts one????
Sara tell your oh that Daisy needs new ones for xmas lol that is my excuse atm.

aww poor mr h getting put in girlie fluff!!!well he gets payed on friday and i get payed on weds so if i just order he'll prob not notice the money going missing n when it gets here i'll just flutter my eyelashes!!!!!!LOL

OMGG, you know how much i love Ittis. As a huuuuge car/racing fan, i HAVE to have that chequered flag one :rofl:

"Finish Line" ordered :D :happydance:

:rofl: I'm going to wait for the minki ones to come out :angelnot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"