Anyone plus size and ttc?? Want a buddy?? 2 bfp's so far

iam since 16/18 american and have irregular cycles but have always even when i was very thin

what i want to know is if anyone has successfully had children while being overweight/obsese

Hi girls!! I'm 22, i'm considered obese wearing a size 24 pant. DH and I have only been "actively" trying for one cycle. Still working out my cycle lengths and all since I just came off Medroxapr, though at the moment I'm on CD 42. I'm also new and never had a buddy. :blush: If you'd like to know more about me check my journal! :thumbup:

Me! Me! Me!

Hiya! My name is Brandy. I am 33yrs old. I weigh 285lbs, am a size 22-24, and I am 5'7". This is our first official cycle TTC since having my Mirena removed on the 20th of October. I am super excited! I have never had an issue with not getting my period or ovulating, so I am hoping that this will be a fairly quick process. I would love some more buddies!!

Hey girls well just starting another cycle last one was a bit of a flop as was too ill to ttc on the right days so kind of just waited till AF arrived which she did right on time... Trying OPK's again this cycle as i want to know for sure when i ov i always have a good idea and 14 days to the day AF arrives.
To all you girls who are ttc and had mc's :hug: i know what it's like had my 13th in August at 11+3 :(
This month im really going to go for it, want my bfp for xmas would love to suprise OH with a test wrapped up on xmas morning.
fingers x'd for us all x

hey i am ttc number 1 and am over weight. looking for a buddy :) or buddies:)

iam since 16/18 american and have irregular cycles but have always even when i was very thin

what i want to know is if anyone has successfully had children while being overweight/obsese

my moms friend shes only 34 she has 2 children and she is classified obese, and she successfully had 2 children :) weight has not much factor when baby making as my dr says. its all in God's hand, but you should be eating healthy and getting all your nutrients!

hi there,
my name is lisa, im35 and trying to conceive my 4th child,im overweight to, (size 18)
i have regular periods and gave birth to 3 healthy babies. I was a few stone heavier at the time aswell and i didnt have any problems whilst pregnant, kinda lucky i spose!.
I read that as long as you have regular periods and are healthy,there should be no reason why you cant conceive.
So i wish everyone goodluck x

Hello all :)

It would be fab to have a TTC concieve buddy :) and have someone to chat to. As all my friends who have children/are pregnant are quite slim. Im a size 20 ish :/

Im currently TTC, had my coil removed in July and had a lot of problems, still have, and dont think I am currently ovulating :cry:

So I think the journey will be a long one for me as I would love a little :baby: sometime soon :)

In the meantime I will get on with the :dishes: and :sex: until I get my:bfp:!!!! lol

Babydust to you all xxxx

Me too! We have been TTC for 2years. I am 206lbs, pant size 16-18 (depending on the brand).

It would be fab to have a TTC concieve buddy :) and have someone to chat to. As all my friends who have children/are pregnant are quite slim.

Im currently TTC, had my coil removed in July and had a lot of problems, still have, and dont think I am currently ovulating :cry:

So I think the journey will be a long one for me as I would love a little :baby: sometime soon :)

In the meantime I will get on with the :dishes: and :sex: until I get my:bfp:!!!! lol

Babydust to you all xxxx
I had my coil removed in August and just getting used to my cycles what issues have you had since the removal x

Hiya ladies!

Nothing new to report really. We have BDed the past 2 days and will continue every day for the next week or so. I think I am getting too excited about all of this, to the point where I think I will be gutted if I dont get my BFP this month. I think Kevin(DH) will be upset too. It was so funny, last night after our DS was asleep,we are in the middle of BD and our 4yr old spings open the bedroom door and says, "Whatcha doin?" Normally when this happens we just say we were playing, or wrestling, etc. and let him crawl into bed with us and all just go to sleep. Not last night! I had told DH what my ticker siad about this being one of my most fertile days, so he got up and went and put DS back in bed and stayed with him til he was good and asleep. Then came back in and was ready to DTD again! Lol! After we were done, I was like, "Well, that was unexpected!" Then he said, "Well, I didnt want to miss the opportunity to get that baby growing!" :cloud9:

It would be fab to have a TTC concieve buddy :) and have someone to chat to. As all my friends who have children/are pregnant are quite slim.

Babydust to you all xxxx
I had my coil removed in August and just getting used to my cycles what issues have you had since the removal x

Hi butterflydebs,

I had mine removed and have checked all the way through since removed to see if I am ovulating with kits and doing temps and I havent been, also I didnt have a AF until CD68 and then had a 5 week bleed! :nope:

Was given meds to stop it and am waiting for a scan and have been under the care of gynae, but have learnt that its going to be March before I get a scan.... :growlmad:

A lot of ppl have no problems when they have them removed chick so I wouldnt worry, Im sure you will be fine, it can just take a while for normal cycles to kick back in xxxx

I am!:wave: I am 31 years old and am a 14/16 and have been ttc for 14 months now.

I continually hear from my Dr. how I need to lose weight to get pregnant, so it's nice to hear success stories and have support from fellow plus size women.
All of my lab work comes back with good results, it's just I am overweight so they have focused on that. I will be beginning clomid with my next cycle, and am really hoping that will help. I am currently 10dpo with a bfn but I'm not sure when AF should be here since this summer my period decided to become irregular from it's typical 29/30 cycle. Argh!:dohh:

It's great to have this thread going, and I look forward to reading all about you!:flower:

Hi Ladies

I am currently uk size 22/24 sometimes 26 in tops as i'm big (o)(o)ed lol Anyway I am at my heaviest no however I have 3 children and have always been big, when I had my first at 18 I was a size 18/20. My cycles have always been regular (34/35 average) until I finished 1 depo shot in Oct 09 where they just became erratic. Thankfully my last 3 have started to settle again (33,36 and 32)

Oh yeah i'm 30 now :)
Jane

:wave: yellowstars :wave: jane.
So where is everyone in their cycles?

Ladies I need some help... I'm on CD 47 today... with no AF :( I tested 2 weeks ago with a BFN.... I'm worried if I take one it will be another neg... someone talk me into testing for my own good!!!! :blush:

I am 27 and ttc after a miscarriage in Aug. I lost 25 lbs and bang I was pregnant. At 10 weeks it was over. I never really go back into working out after all of that but luckily haven't gained anything back yet. Currently wearing a size 26/28. Would love to have people to talk about things not every women would understand. I hate when people say "well maybe if you lost a little weight it might be easier". I hate that!

I am suppose to Ovulate tomorrow!! Woop! We BDed on the 14th, 15th, 17th, 18th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, and will continue into next week, just to make sure we catch that egg! Hubby is LOVING this baby making business! Lol!

Im on cd 6 and im stuck in a depression. Im moody and tired. All I wanna do is cry..It could be my hormones goin all crazy from the clomid..tomorrow will be my final day on it so we will see if im back to my normal self in a day or 2..

Ladies I need some help... I'm on CD 47 today... with no AF :( I tested 2 weeks ago with a BFN.... I'm worried if I take one it will be another neg... someone talk me into testing for my own good!!!! :blush:

:test: you need to know for yourself if it is bfn it's not over till AF is here, do you temp or use opk's??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->