Anyone plus size and ttc?? Want a buddy?? 2 bfp's so far

I am suppose to Ovulate tomorrow!! Woop! We BDed on the 14th, 15th, 17th, 18th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, and will continue into next week, just to make sure we catch that egg! Hubby is LOVING this baby making business! Lol!

With that amount of :sex: im sure you'll be catching that egg this month... Im sure your hubby is having the time of his life lol

I am 27 and ttc after a miscarriage in Aug. I lost 25 lbs and bang I was pregnant. At 10 weeks it was over. I never really go back into working out after all of that but luckily haven't gained anything back yet. Currently wearing a size 26/28. Would love to have people to talk about things not every women would understand. I hate when people say "well maybe if you lost a little weight it might be easier". I hate that!

:hug: sorry for your loss, i hate it when people say that too i sometimes feel ashamed to say anything about ttc incase i get that disaproving look... Im lucky at the moment i have a lovely dr who doesn't say anything about my weight and is there if i need to talk to her about anything. Think every woman needs someone to talk to that understands.

Im on cd 6 and im stuck in a depression. Im moody and tired. All I wanna do is cry..It could be my hormones goin all crazy from the clomid..tomorrow will be my final day on it so we will see if im back to my normal self in a day or 2..

:hugs: im sorry you feel like this, hope yor feeling more like your old self soon and have fun with :sex: and trying to catch that egg:thumbup:

I haven't tempted or used opk.... just bd every couple days or so.... hopefully will test in the morning...

The docs tell me im overweight and that it dont help with me having polycystic ovaries, so it will be so much harder for me to conceive. I would love a buddy :)

I have some weird shit going on! Lol! Okay, so yeterday I thought I was getting "o" pains. Dont really know what the are suppose to feel like, but from reading they are sharp little twinges where my ovaries are. All day yesterday, everyonce in a while on my right side. Anyway, my ticker says I "O" today. We BD at around 5am this morning an will agian tonight. My problem is that I was and am experiencing extreme pressure down there, like where my ovaries should be. To the point where I was VERY uncomfortable during sex this morning, but went ahead and dtd because I knew I was ovulating. Still lots of pressure! Plus my face is like dripping oil today!?! I have like 5 new breakouts today?!?! What does all this mean?!?!?

The docs tell me im overweight and that it dont help with me having polycystic ovaries, so it will be so much harder for me to conceive. I would love a buddy :)

A few years ago i was told i had pco, what symptoms are you getting with it?? i asked my gp to retest me for it a few months ago and was told i hadnt got it, the consultant looked at me and decided i was overweight so must have pco.

I have some weird shit going on! Lol! Okay, so yeterday I thought I was getting "o" pains. Dont really know what the are suppose to feel like, but from reading they are sharp little twinges where my ovaries are. All day yesterday, everyonce in a while on my right side. Anyway, my ticker says I "O" today. We BD at around 5am this morning an will agian tonight. My problem is that I was and am experiencing extreme pressure down there, like where my ovaries should be. To the point where I was VERY uncomfortable during sex this morning, but went ahead and dtd because I knew I was ovulating. Still lots of pressure! Plus my face is like dripping oil today!?! I have like 5 new breakouts today?!?! What does all this mean?!?!?

I have "O" pain every cycle mine usually lasts a few days on and off can get really uncomfy to a point where you dont want :sex: but have to, the things we'd do for a baby lol.

Hey girls..... Im ttc #1 after a recent MC. I am overweight and trying to lose at least 10 lbs again before we get preg again. Were doing IUI here pretty soon. I have talked to a few women on here who have gotten preg and are overweight.....so gives me hope I guess.

Hey, I know I'm a bit late on this but I would love a buddy! I'm completely new to this entire experience so the more the merrier!

Hello Ladies,

I would love to join this thread. I am 27, overweight, and ttc. My cycles are usually 35 days long and I ovulate on day 19. This is my 3rd month TTC. Good luck to everyone!

Hey Hun!
It means BIG FAT POSITIVE prenancy test!! :) :)
what were all hoping for!

Hello to the new girls on here, im just waiting around for O to come now, i freally hope to see some bfp on here soon x

Hello Ladies,

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. What CD is everyone on? I am on CD 4, taking soy iso pills, and waiting for AF to go away so I can get down to some serious baby making. lol :)

I am 27 and ttc after a miscarriage in Aug. I lost 25 lbs and bang I was pregnant. At 10 weeks it was over. I never really go back into working out after all of that but luckily haven't gained anything back yet. Currently wearing a size 26/28. Would love to have people to talk about things not every women would understand. I hate when people say "well maybe if you lost a little weight it might be easier". I hate that!

I am sorry for your loss. Congrats on loosing the weight! I think the most i've lost is 5 lbs. I am going to the gym today. I hate when people say that too. I feel like saying "No duh. A LOT of things would be easier if I lost a little weight. Tell me something I DONT know!" :hugs: There is a great big hug for you. Stay strong. :thumbup:

On cd4 now! My cycles are pretty much always 30 days. I'm so anxious and excited!
I'm definitely watching what I'm eating this month. I wear a UK size 12, which is a US size 10. I'd love to lose 8 pounds this month, and get my xmas BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->