Anyone plus size and ttc?? Want a buddy?? 2 bfp's so far

Hi, sorry I havent posted recently.

Having major cramping and pressure since last night. I dont know what is going oon but it is not fun! It feels like when you need to go #2, lol, but only lower in the pelvic area. Seriously uncomfortable! I have also had to pee about 9 hundred times between yesterday and today. I made DH stop our movie three times last night to pee. Plus my BBs have started to hurt. It's too early for these to be symptoms isnt it? Do you think I could have Oved earlier than I thought? All of our bases were definitely covered if I did Ov early. I hate this wait and I know these things are not in my head. I am also tired constantly. I got a full nights sleep last night but kept dozing off today? Oh, and the strange metalic taste in my mouth is still there!?

Hi, sorry I havent posted recently.

Having major cramping and pressure since last night. I dont know what is going oon but it is not fun! It feels like when you need to go #2, lol, but only lower in the pelvic area. Seriously uncomfortable! I have also had to pee about 9 hundred times between yesterday and today. I made DH stop our movie three times last night to pee. Plus my BBs have started to hurt. It's too early for these to be symptoms isnt it? Do you think I could have Oved earlier than I thought? All of our bases were definitely covered if I did Ov early. I hate this wait and I know these things are not in my head. I am also tired constantly. I got a full nights sleep last night but kept dozing off today? Oh, and the strange metalic taste in my mouth is still there!?

I started getting symptoms lasr pregnancy from about 6-7 dpo tiredness mettalic taste and cramping, fingers x'd you get your bfp and be the first on this thread x

i would love to have a buddy:) i am plus size, i am 20 and recently married:)

Well, my cramping is gone, BUT last night when I wiped there was brown blood on my towlet paper!! I am so hoping that the cramping and blood was implantation!! FX!!!!

BrNdysbaby-
when is AF due? I'm so excited. Hope this is it for you! You would be our first plus size bfp on this thread!! :) yahoooo! lost 3 lbs on a diet I'm on. I'm wanting to lose 30lbs JIC getting pregnant would come faster after that. Feels like everyone I know is pregnant. And I'd really like a baby too :(

keep us updates brandybaby
when is af due and when will you start testing?

AF is due on the 7th or 8th. So next Tuesday or Wednesday. I know I will not be able to hold out that long and will probably start testing by Friday! Lol! I will be 10dpo so hopefully it wont be too early! I have my fingers crossed for you as well! I have been sectretly stalking you! Hehe!

Hi ya im looking for plus size people ttc, all the info on the internet says that people who are obese have trouble getting pregnant because they have irregular cycles or dont ovulate... I want to know your experiances with ttc and being overweight.
I'll start off im lisa im 32 and have regular cycles of either 27 or 30 days my LP is 14 days so when i ovulate i know that 14 days later is when AF is due, im a size 24 :( ideally i would love to be slimmer but i really want to be a mum and feel now is the time.

In response to your post, I wanted to tell you that I am in the exact same boat you are in. I would like some plus size buddies. I'm size 18-22 (depending on what brand, etc...) and am considered 'obese'. My doctor has also told me that I should lose weight before getting pregnant, but with my age (I just turned 27), and feeling like the time is right, we have decided to start trying now. I want to lose weight, and be healthier (both for myself, the pregnancy, and the baby)...so I am currently trying to be as healthy as I can... eating well, exercising daily, even if only a little each day, and taking my vitamins. I have regular cycles of about 32 days... and not exactly sure my LP. I'm still trying to track all of this, and get used to it. I'd love a buddy.. and to be able to give/get support from someone in the same position as me! :thumbup:

AF is due on the 7th or 8th. So next Tuesday or Wednesday. I know I will not be able to hold out that long and will probably start testing by Friday! Lol! I will be 10dpo so hopefully it wont be too early! I have my fingers crossed for you as well! I have been sectretly stalking you! Hehe!

Hahaa I have a stalker!!! That's fantastic news hHaha
I sure post alot on here :) I'm rooting for you!!! :)

I'm plus sized and TTC. I just finished my first round of Clomid and it was a fail, but there's always next cycle. DH and I have been trying since we met and at once point during those soon to be 7 months of us being together I was getting my period regularly. Then I gained 30 pounds and it stopped.

I'm currently trying to lose said 30 pounds to bring my period back, but its so hard. I really want to have a baby and it seems like every other female I know can get pregnant at a drop of a hat except me. I'm still waiting for my #1 to come.

27 y/o size 22 here, ttc #2
My hubby and I have been togther 7 years and spent a few year NTNP, but are now seriously TTC, I'm sure my weight has a lot to do with my non ovulation. I would love a TTC buddy!

We have no bfps on this thread yet :(
hopefully we will get one soon! I had lost 25lbs ( got pregnant, it was a Chemical) :(
then gained 10 from being sad and the holidays! Gonna start hitting the gym agin tommorrow! So I'm hoping the more I lose the more chance I have of getting pregnant!! :) :)

hi! I would love to be your buddy! I am a size 20, and I am 22 yrs old. I have been TTC for 6months, with no luck. I have super irregular periods, but they go through a routine. One month it comes on time, then the next month it comes early, then I go 2 months without one, then I have about several months where it stays on a decent 25-30 days cycle. I am hoping the New Year gives me that :bfp: since I was told after the depo caused severe scarring in my uterus the doctors told me I could be considered completely sterile basically, but I am hoping I can prove them wrong!!! It would be nice to have a buddy while going through this. TTC is hard when no one knows you are, except the person you are TTC with lol.

best of luck to you!!!

Braven05 congrats :happydance: hope its the start of many on here :babydust:

hi! I would love to be your buddy! I am a size 20, and I am 22 yrs old. I have been TTC for 6months, with no luck. I have super irregular periods, but they go through a routine. One month it comes on time, then the next month it comes early, then I go 2 months without one, then I have about several months where it stays on a decent 25-30 days cycle. I am hoping the New Year gives me that :bfp: since I was told after the depo caused severe scarring in my uterus the doctors told me I could be considered completely sterile basically, but I am hoping I can prove them wrong!!! It would be nice to have a buddy while going through this. TTC is hard when no one knows you are, except the person you are TTC with lol.

best of luck to you!!!

Hi ya hun and welcome, here's hoping you get your bfp soon :hugs:

hi hun. its not always the case that over weight people dont get pregnant easily. im a size 26, i have an 8 year old son and a 7 month old daughter.
when we were ttc last time, it only took 3 months to get our bfp.
im currently on my 2nd tww, fingers crossed we will all get our bfp's sooner rather than later x

hi hun. its not always the case that over weight people dont get pregnant easily. im a size 26, i have an 8 year old son and a 7 month old daughter.
im currently on my 2nd tww, fingers crossed we will all get our bfp's sooner rather than later x

Good luck hun :hugs:

Thanks for sharing! This thread was REALLY starting to scare me!!!

Thanks for sharing! This thread was REALLY starting to scare me!!!

I've been pregnant 14 times in 12 years and always been overweight

I was on this thread! Early on though...

I was wrong!! Fabulous!!! Can I ask how overweight you are? Do you feel it hindered you? I am feeling alot of guilt like my weight is the reason we aren't concieving. Is that true?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->