Anyone plus size and ttc?? Want a buddy?? 2 bfp's so far

Ahhhh thanks hun thats sweet :hugs: you be sure to pop by let us now how your getting on, if i get my bfp this month we can be bump buddys even though you'd be a few weeks ahead lol x

Ahhhh thanks hun thats sweet :hugs: you be sure to pop by let us now how your getting on, if i get my bfp this month we can be bump buddys even though you'd be a few weeks ahead lol x

I'll be sure to give you a heads up on any crazy symptoms beforehand so you can be ready, as I pray you're not far behind me! :happydance:

I am very fertile however i have mc'd all pregnancies so have none :(

Omg I'm
sorry Hun that is so sad and terrible. Do they know why?
Low progesterone? I'm sorry. Hope you get a stickey bean soon :(

I am very fertile however i have mc'd all pregnancies so have none :(

Omg I'm
sorry Hun that is so sad and terrible. Do they know why?
Low progesterone? I'm sorry. Hope you get a stickey bean soon :(

No tests are not showing up anything at the moment, gotta say most of my mc's have been with ex partner who has gone on to have 3 kids so they think we weren't compatable in more ways than one lol... My progesterone is ok as far as the tests show.Last bfp i got to 11+4 longest ever for me just hoping next one will be the one where i get to meet my :baby:

Starting in on yesterdays conversation a bit late but hopefully this might help. The way my doctor explained it to me is like this: fat causes a slight imbalance of your hormones, increasing testosterone and depleting estrogen and it shouldn't affect ovulation much but if you have cycst or pcos you have a chance of having a LH defectwhich would cause you to have periods but no ovulation.
The more fat you have the more testosterone you are producing and the less likely you will get pregnant or stay pregnant, without the right hormones in your system it is nearly impossible to carry to full term.

Unfortunatly I am overweight and have pcos, and after testing she was right, I have lh defect that causes me not to O..and high testosterone levels. So I'm trying hard to eat correctly and excersice to balance myself off, but its different in every case, so HUGE congrats to the BFPs! You guys give me hope :)

Lisa. I really hope so too
I feel very peaceful this cycle. I really think it's my month :)
I think After last months chemical. I'm hoping I am more fertile and the cream helps!
Bfps for all in this thread!!! :)

I, too am looking for plus size buddies who are going through similar things as me. I hope to make some friends on here! :) :flower:

I, too am looking for plus size buddies who are going through similar things as me. I hope to make some friends on here! :) :flower:

:hi: glad you stopped by wishing you all the best :dust:

Lisa. I really hope so too
I feel very peaceful this cycle. I really think it's my month :)
I think After last months chemical. I'm hoping I am more fertile and the cream helps!
Bfps for all in this thread!!! :)

I'd read that after a chemical your more fertile, i really hope thats the case for you hun :hugs: lots of :dust: for this month

Just thought i'd stop by and see how everyone is doing, im 2dpo today so got everything crossed i did enough :dust:

i got my positive opk and first deposit in today, have geared hubby up for tomorrow too! have a poorly eye at the moment which is sidetracking me, i have a good feeling about this cycle! fxd lisa :hugs: xxx

Oh fingers crossed for you too your not too far behind me on ovulation we can be bump buddies in 2 weeks :happydance::dust:

I become overweight after my first pregnancy(have a 4 y old son) and I have been eating healthier because now I'm TTC but know my weight is causing an issue. I know we will all get our babies just have to keep trying...I have irregular cycles and do not ovulate, 23 y old, & size 16...Using Vitex to help regulate my cycle and hope that will start my ovulation to get back on track. It very in expensive and I have not used it a week yet but was spotting and it stopped it and now I am having cramping in my ovaries which means somethings going on down there !

Welcome babylori :hi:

Afm well am 1dpo I think and only got one deposit in the day before ov, so I am In with a chance but not feeling too hopeful! Happy Friday everyone x x

:hi: babylori

indeseed your in with a shot only needs one :spermy: to meet with the egg fingers x'd for you :dust:

Fingers crossed one of those swimmers make it! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->