Anyone pregnant again with a young baby?

I got pregnant when DD was 6 months.....there will be a 15 month age gap when this baby arrives! Honestly it hasnt been too bad being pregnant with a little one, Im tired alot but am sure I would be tired even if I wasnt pregnant as DD is so active! I suffered with severe HG the first 16 weeks but at that stage DD was still small & sleeping a good bit & not on the move which was handy! As soon as the HG settled down DD got up on her feet at 9 months & started walking....she hasnt stopped racing around since! My Mam thought it would be really hard with her on her feet but actually at this stage now its much easier, she is 14 months now & a very confident walker so I rarely have to lift her with my big bump, makes life easier on my back anyway!

37 days til my Due Date now & I cant wait to meet baby #2......am sure the initial weeks with establishing breastfeeding & getting into a routine with 2 kids will be manic but we will manage!

My son slept through from about 6-8 weeks after 6 weeks of not sleeping and screaming constantly.

Now he's started waking up at night a lot again so I feel like I'm sleep deprived already may as well throw a newborn in the mix :)

You've all made me feel a lot better about this.

I will have a 19m age gap and we planned to have them closer together. Pregnancy wise I am now finding it tough in the last few weeks as all I want to do is sleep and I'm achy etc but I can't wait!

My boys are nearly 13 months apart, and I am pregnant again (they're now nearly 2 and 3 years old). :D

I will have an 18month age gap. and to he completly honest this has not been the best pregnancy-lots of sickness, serious back ache and exhaution. but whilst it been hard i deff think it the right decision for us...as we only want two and having them close will be great fun.

I will have an 18month age gap. and to he completly honest this has not been the best pregnancy-lots of sickness, serious back ache and exhaution. but whilst it been hard i deff think it the right decision for us...as we only want two and having them close will be great fun.

We only want 2 aswell and also wanted them close together. There will be 17 months between mine!

that sounds like a good idea. I don't want to sway too much or get obsessed with it. I'd just love one of each.

The only thing I did different with my girl was-----I used Preseed. Everything else was exactly the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->