Anyone pregnant and didn't get bfp til late ?

babycrazy1706

Mummy to Elijah and TTC
Reaction score
I'm 15 days late which I never am. Had sex day before ovulation and day after. Had what I think were implantation pains week after ovulation.
All bfn until now. Just wondered if anyone got their bfp late?
I'm not bothered either way, if I'm pregnant or not so it's not that I'm stressing but still I really want to know. What will be will be xx

I didn't get a late BFP (10 DPO) but I did have a period jump... annoyingly the first month I was TTC so I was convinced I was pregnant and that for some reason it wasn't showing up on the tests.

My periods jumped from a regular 28 day cycle to 42 days, for no reason whatsoever! They stayed that way for about a year then slowly shrank down to 33 days.

When I asked the doctor what could have caused it she pretty much just shrugged... though it was exactly 6 months after I came off the pill and I've read on the internet that you fertility shoots up for a while (approx six months) when you come off it, then drops for up to 18. Maybe that was why?

Anyway, just wanted to share that my periods jumped massively. You could, of course, just have ovulated really late, causing the longer cycle, but if you're not actively TTC I'm guessing you weren't tracking your ovulation?

I do track my cycles yes, have done for nearly 2 years.

I guess time will tell xx

Yep!
I took a pregnancy test the first day my period was late and then 7 days late...both tests were negative.

I took one around 17 or 18 days late and it was positive! Super dark line. My guess is that my HCG levels weren't high enough in the beginning or I took the test too late in the day.

When I was pregnant with DD2 I didn’t get a bfp until CD56!

The being in limbo was so frustrating.

I hope you get your answer one way or another soon :hugs:

Fingers crossed hun. I hope you get some answers soon!

For some reason I had a 74 day cycle!

I've got my period now which I'm glad about. Was tired of waiting for an answer. Can start trying again now xx

Aww sorry the witch showed up. At least you have an answer now though and know where you stand :hugs:

I've got my period now which I'm glad about. Was tired of waiting for an answer. Can start trying again now xx

You had many long or irregular cycles before? That’s a main symptom of PCOS. I was prescribed metformin to regulate mine. It never made them “normal” length (stayed 36-38 days) but I started ovulating and being able to conceive naturally. :happydance:

You had many long or irregular cycles before? That’s a main symptom of PCOS. I was prescribed metformin to regulate mine. It never made them “normal” length (stayed 36-38 days) but I started ovulating and being able to conceive naturally. :happydance:

No never had a long cycle before. Always 28-30 days for over two years

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->