Anyone pregnant with number 3?

AllStar

Pregnant
Reaction score
Hello! Just wondering if anyone's is having their third baby? We have a boy and a girl but I always wanted three :)

I showed much earlier second time round so I'm wondering when I'll need the maternity clothes this time!

Hiya, I'm pregnant with baby number 3 :) I also have a little boy and a little girl but always wanted 3 as well (just not so close in age with DD) I have already asked DH to get my maternity jeans out the attic for me as my normal jeans are getting a bit snug now but tops I'm alright for now I just wear baggy jumpers. But I am bloated more this time cause I think it's abit early to be a bump xx

Yes, this is baby number 3 for me.

Me! I was in maternity jeans about 7/8 weeks last time which was because of bloat but I was so uncomfortable at work I had to. This time Im expecting it to be about the same :)

4th pregnancy, 3rd baby. This time I'm still in my own clothes at 11 weeks though would usually be on a bump band by 8 weeks. I think the reason is more likely I'm in comfortable SAHM clothes now rather than work clothes, rather than putting on less weight.

Also three for me but 4th pregnancy. My second baby I showed early but I had been eight weeks pregnant a month before and so my body just kept growing. As a result I'm not showing as quickly this time but it is still early days and I may just forget. I think I needed bigger clothes by 8-9 weeks last time. May happen again will have to wait and see. Not too bad bloat this time but sensitive tummy. May be do to extreme nausea.

I'm seriously bloated too, I look a few months gone already and the jeans are sticking in. Hopefully that goes off a bit soon though? I think it did last time? Looking forward to chatting with you over the next few weeks. They say it's harder going from 1 to 2 than 2 to 3, let's hope they're right! :)

Me, fifth pregnancy though, and ive had two mc in a row just before this pregnancy (technically my lmp is april) so i def put on a bit of weight and have a wee bump :)

number 3 for us. we also have a boy (master 3) and a girl (miss 1). im 11 weeks and already leaving my button undone on my jeans :-/

i really hope we have another boy, but i am staying team yellow this time round. and yes it is already killing me not knowing.

We found out the sex of our other two but I have considered staying team yellow this time but I just don't know if I could do it! My SIL was team yellow and that drove me mad enough :) It would be lovely to have a surprise but I think I'll cave when I'm in the scanning room!

Me and DH have spoken about being team yellow this time but I really don't know. We found out with our other pregnancies xx

pregnancy no 8 but baby no 3 for us :D we have 2 boys , this pregnancy has came as a surprise as we were Ltttc for our toddler and we are happy :D xxx

baby no.3 for me too (5th pregnancy though) i have a boy and a girl too - 2 1/2 and 10 months and this little one was a wee surprise but we are thrilled! - im soooo bloated too and im only around 5 weeks! i look about 5 months gone already!!!xxx

If this one sticks, it will be #3 for me too! No idea what to expect bump wise as I'm a lot smaller myself this time round!

:O Dan-o congratulations!!! that is awesome!! xxx

we found out with the first two also, and i figured we have a boy and a girl so its ok for this one to be a surprise. :)

DH has decided he wants to find out the sex because 'he needs time to prepare' but I have suggested finding out and telling everyone that we didn't find out. At least we have plenty of time to decide x

baby no.3 for me too (5th pregnancy though) i have a boy and a girl too - 2 1/2 and 10 months and this little one was a wee surprise but we are thrilled! - im soooo bloated too and im only around 5 weeks! i look about 5 months gone already!!!xxx

That's exactly how I am! Hope it eases off soon!
DH has decided he wants to find out the sex because 'he needs time to prepare' but I have suggested finding out and telling everyone that we didn't find out. At least we have plenty of time to decide x

That's a good idea! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->