Anyone pregnant with number 3?

Yep, baby #3 for me! I have 2 girls so I'm hoping for a boy! I will find out as soon as we can, I can't take that suspense :haha:
I am showing/bloated a LOT more than the other two pregnancies. I had to do the hairtie around my pants button at 6 weeks already :(
Where'd you get your belly bands?

Hi i am 9 weeks with number 3 have 2 boys and dont think i would know what to do with a girl!

Haha I kinda feel the same about a boy but I am just so ready for a change! Different clothes, different toys!

Baby #3 here too! We have two girls already. Very nervous to go from 2 to 3, but I was an only child so always wanted 3 or 4 (realized now 3 is the number for us) so this is last baby for us :)

Congratulations! This is my third pregnancy... I have a 23 month old and a 6 month old. 2 boys for me so far. Can't wait to have 3! :) I want a few more, but I definitely wanna wait awhile before getting pregnant again after this one's born. hehe

I'm away to have no3 and no4,huge surprise as we already have DS who's 4 and DD who's almost 3! Was totally cool with going from 2-3 and have to admit I'm slightly panicked about going from 2-4 lol! We were gonna stay team yellow but with there being 2 in there I wanna know to prepare as much as.poss. I was bloated real bad from 6 weeks till just last week and it's kinda gone and left a tiny wee bump!

Hi ladies :flower:

This will be Number 3 for us and our last.

Have NT scan in 2 hours and I am really nervous.
Hope little one is ok and doing everything it should be!

Hi ladies :flower:

This will be Number 3 for us and our last.

Have NT scan in 2 hours and I am really nervous.
Hope little one is ok and doing everything it should be!

Good luck for today xx

Hey ladies. I'm only on number 2 but I wanted to ask you all how you decided on number. 3? I fancy a third (although we'll see how I cope with 2 first!) but oh is dead set on 2. We have enough money and a nice big house and I'm only (!?!) 33 so I'm hoping he'll change his mind !

Did you ladies always want 3? What about your ohs? Why did you decide on number 3?

Thank you!

Xxx

Hey ladies. I'm only on number 2 but I wanted to ask you all how you decided on number. 3? I fancy a third (although we'll see how I cope with 2 first!) but oh is dead set on 2. We have enough money and a nice big house and I'm only (!?!) 33 so I'm hoping he'll change his mind !

Did you ladies always want 3? What about your ohs? Why did you decide on number 3?

Thank you!

Xxx

I have always wanted a big family but DH never did cause he is from a large family. I had told DH after having our dd that I wanted another but I hadn't decided to have one so soon after dd xx

Thank you!

Xxx

To be honest we were quite torn and we'd go back and forth a lot. I just felt sad knowing I'd NEVER be pregnant again, it just didn't really "feel" like we were done. So literally ONE night we decided not to use the pull out method, and "give it a whirl" and I knew according to my period tracker app that it might be around ovulation. That's all it took! With our girls it took 8-9 months of seriously trying so I'm just assuming this third was meant to be! Bc I don't think I would have put myself through months of torture trying again!

We're having number 3 too :) I show late & stay small so I suspect I will be 20weeks plus before I show. I expect I'll start to feel thick waisted in another few weeks. I had first tri nausea for the first time this time and lost a lot of weight so I'm actually smaller than I've been for about 2.5/3yrs and fitting in loads of old clothes!

With my first I had 3 items of maternity wear (summer baby) and my 2nd I had maybe 6 (Nov baby) - I was in my normal jeans (low rise) till the end!

I wore maternity jeans in my previous pregnancies but never needed tops, my bump was always quite small.

I had spotting this morning when wiping but nothing since. Spoke to the doctor and he had me come in for a blood test and will get another one on Wednesday. I had to have early scans last time because of spotting but it was different this time. Praying everything's ok.

I wore maternity jeans in my previous pregnancies but never needed tops, my bump was always quite small.

I had spotting this morning when wiping but nothing since. Spoke to the doctor and he had me come in for a blood test and will get another one on Wednesday. I had to have early scans last time because of spotting but it was different this time. Praying everything's ok.

Fingers crossed everything is ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->