Anyone scan at 5 wks?.....Update

i no how you feel its not looking good for me still nothing seen in sac gotta wait it out. all i no is ovulated sep 15th. had scan 2 weeks ago . 2 weeks ago said was almost 5 weeks (sac measured just under 5mm) today she said sac measured almost 6 Looks like could be blighted ovum for me

im gonna go ask for blood work beta count on mon as none of my drs have done that yet, i got my pos test 28th sep and not once has she done beta count, or check progestrone or thyroid, only a normal blood work to check no aids etc

what was your sac measuring do u no

i no how you feel its not looking good for me still nothing seen in sac gotta wait it out. all i no is ovulated sep 15th. had scan 2 weeks ago . 2 weeks ago said was almost 5 weeks (sac measured just under 5mm) today she said sac measured almost 6 Looks like could be bwks lighted ovum for me

im gonna go ask for blood work beta count on mon as none of my drs have done that yet, i got my pos test 28th sep and not once has she done beta count, or check progestrone or thyroid, only a normal blood work to check no aids etc

Ah man this is hard. I just got call from the np and she kept saying it's probably just too early to tell even though she did slip in there something about it being abnormally shaped. It measured 5 wks 3 days. That's even worse. What made me feel better was thinking I just turned 5 wks. They're gonna try to schedule me for Nov 4 to rescan.

So sorry to hear you're going through this. I had a co-worker that went through the blighted ovum and it was so sad and hard for her. So I know a lil about it and it scares the mess out of me.

i got veiny boobs and tired, constipated,
i am taking the blackmores vitmins though so that could be it

today and last night i got this weird bruisy feeling round belly button area, feels like i been hit in belly with something kinda weird

how about u
i keep telling myself that if i go in an see nothing, least its better than seeing a heartbeat then losing it, i no that sounds mean but i keep telling mself without seeing a heartbeat im not losing anything :(

With lo I had very close monitoring.
I had a scan at 4+3 and they seen a gest sac.
Had another at 5+3 and there was a gest sac, yolk sac and fetal pole.
Maybe you are just early. Are you going back in a week for another scan?

I feel so nauseous. I was like that all the time with my youngest. nausea with no vomiting. It comes and goes, sometimes I feel almost nothing. Bbs are very heavy and swollen. Dh ifs living them. Got a call from the np last night and she said she will try to get me in for another scan next Monday. I should be 7 wks according to what the scan measured.

i no how you feel its not looking good for me still nothing seen in sac gotta wait it out. all i no is ovulated sep 15th. had scan 2 weeks ago . 2 weeks ago said was almost 5 weeks (sac measured just under 5mm) today she said sac measured almost 6 Looks like could be blighted ovum for me

Just reread what you wrote before. Almost 6 can still be too early to tell. We need to keep thinking Happy Thoughts:flower:

Just reread what you wrote before. Almost 6 can still be too early to tell. We need to keep thinking Happy Thoughts:flower:

well girls I have started bleeding. Not heavy, mixed in with my discharge but it is red and bright. waiting on nurse to call me back.

well girls I have started bleeding. Not heavy, mixed in with my discharge but it is red and bright. waiting on nurse to call me back.

I know sorry doesn't cut it but I am so sorry.

Sending you tonnes of hugs hun :hugs: xx

She told me to relax basically. Said unless it's soaking a pad like day one of period where I have to change in an hour they don't worry. It has actually stopped so I am tryna keep out together here. She still didn't have a definite appt for my scan next week so still waiting on that.

She told me to relax basically. Said unless it's soaking a pad like day one of period where I have to change in an hour they don't worry. It has actually stopped so I am tryna keep out together here. She still didn't have a definite appt for my scan next week so still waiting on that.

I've had some bleeding this pregnancy too and it's scared the life out of me, as for me in the past it's always meant a miscarriage, but so far this time around it's meant nothing. As the scan's have shown a healthy bean. I've got fingers and toes crossed it's the same case for you. You're more than welcome to private message me any m/c related questions, as I've been through it all before sadly. xxx:hugs:

just wanted to say good luck for your scan,wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->