Anyone set a date..

S

Serene123

Just to stop themselves from going mad? :rofl:

To be honest, me and Rich throughout my pregnancy, had a date to start trying for the next and we've not passed it yet.. I'd still love to, it isn't for a long time yet.. But thinking about that, and saving for our house, is making us feel alot more positive about us!

Ive already decided we are starting trying in Sep/Oct 2010! Havent even had the first one yet. Waiting till then so that I have good mat pay.

:rofl: If we went by the date OH set when I was pregnant, I would be knocked up long ago lol-he always said that as soon as I had Alexa, we would start trying for number 2-the after Alexa came, he changed his mind lol

Just noticed how I said "Ive decided" haha not "we've decided"

no :rofl: Not something I care to think about for a long long time, we gotta get over Hannah first

Well we agreed on an age gap, and worked out when we'd have to start again-ish for that to happen, then there was a time near then that would work.. :rofl: It's not for a long time, but it'd be nice! I'm even dreaming about babies :( :rofl:

Well we agreed on an age gap, and worked out when we'd have to start again-ish for that to happen, then there was a time near then that would work.. :rofl: It's not for a long time, but it'd be nice! I'm even dreaming about babies :( :rofl:

Lol i swear on your facebook status it said thats why i never want another baby again or something along those lines lol

sometime in 2014, which sounds a million years away!

I would like to think around this time next year or possibly Jessies 2nd birthday xXx

well, i had decided on aug after the wedding.. but since rhiannon has just been so poorly with a virus and very clingy and 10X's the work and washing im now thinking maybe a little bigger age gap...:blush:
know i want one but its got me thinking, if i do have another so soon and one of thems that poorly again, i wont have the time to see to the other :(
(dont know how mums with more than one cope)

Lol i swear on your facebook status it said thats why i never want another baby again or something along those lines lol

I was being dramatic :rofl: I won't even share the story I was being so silly!!

not for a very long time yet hehe!!
when i was pregnant we said we would wait untill Riley's 1 before we start trying for number 2, but now i'm not so sure! hehe!
when it feels right i guess.​

I thought 5 years when I had Bethanie, but then decided on 2 1/2 - 3 year age gap, which I think is really nice.

I have no idea and its not me, Id like to wait until Seth is maybe 2-3 and then try but OH is a nightmare

First he wants to wait 5-6 yrs
Then he doesnt want one at all
then the other day he said 2-3 years.

Im not pinning my hopes on anything, he's so indecisive.

xxx

Around oct/nov 09 for a summer baby.
As i got a winter baby lol

probably late 2011, but maybe a bit later, we haven't set an exact date, would like to buy a bigger place and get marriage first x

Me, I'd settle for my first at the moment lol but a couple ofmy friends are starting to think about trying for their second. One friend's little one was 1 at the weekend so that would be approx two years between them if she fell quickly. My other friend is an interesting matter. Her little one is 6 months old and they think they are ready to contemplate another. But and there is a big but here, the LO spent 18 weeks in hospital so they don't know whether to spend more time just enjoying her (they've really only had her home since Christmas) AND she has to go through a major heart op when she is between 12-18 months old. My friend doesn't know if it would be a good idea to be pregnant when the wee one is going through that because a) she may not be able to devote herself entirely to the wee one and b) the stress wouldn't be good for the unborn baby.

A dilemma I think. I didn't offer any advice on it, just nodded but it would be interesting to hear what you girls think.

I think it's all up to personal preference. No one knows what anyone else is ready for. I'm definately not ready for another baby yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->