Anyone showing yet?

alison22

Reaction score
I'll be 10 weeks weds. And I know it seems crazy but I'm kinda showing already. I have felt like I was showing for about two weeks already. I think it's crazy because I know don't usually show until at least 12 weeks.

I have taken belly pics and you can see it from 6 weeks it's growing... Anyone else?

Yes! I am 8wks 3days and I look like I'm more around four months. It's my second, and I've heard you can show earlier the second time around, but this just feels crazy, especially since some days it doesn't even feel real yet. It still hasn't really sunk in that we are expecting again. I'm so happy to hear that I'm not the only one showing early! :flower

I'm 10 weeks with my third and although nobody else would notice I'm pretty sure I am, it's just a tiny bump. I was trying to lose my baby weight from my second so had been taking photos of my tummy to see if it was going down and now it's the opposite

This is my second, and I had a little potbelly from about seven weeks. By nine weeks I was in my maternity wear. Now, at thirteen weeks, I'm starting to look actually pregnant, as opposed to just a bit pudgy! If I stick my belly out I can make myself look really pregnant, so I can jump toilet queues and stuff! :haha:

So I have a little belly anyway lol and it's currently far too early to be showing. ...but with my first I noticed a bump at 11 weeks. It wasn't obvious to anyone else until about 16 weeks though.

It's my first, I work at a bank and I know customers are going to start catching on soon. I have a belly to begin with but I look like now what I look like right before aunt flow comes and I'm all huge and bloated except it's not all being bloated this time.

My body is the devil and anytime I start gaining a wee bit of weight *BAM* instant baby belly. I always look pregnant and I'm only 5 weeks but the bloat is making it very hard to suck in like normal :haha: I actually told a friend about being pregnant and she said 'I wondered about the belly at the funeral!' Erm :dohh: That was in July and I was NOT pregnant at that time :blush: So, goes to show...yep I'm showing but it's bloat/fat and apparently have been showing for quite some time now :haha: Can't wait until I'm a little bit further along and can at least play the belly off for a baby belly until I get a real one (no one needs to know the truth lol)

With my first, I definitely was getting a bit of a (misshapen, fat bloaty) bump by about 10 weeks.

This time around, I definitely look pregnant in the afternoon/evening (it starts as soon as I've eaten a bit for lunch). I know it's mostly bloat at this point, but it's definitely there. Even when I first wake up I have a bit more of a bump than usual, but it's not enough to make people think I'm pregnant.

I'm 8 weeks with my 3rd and just today put of nowhere there is a bump! I've got to hide it for a month yet! My other 2 didn't show until 16 weeks .

Oh yes. This is my second, you can see it even at 6 weeks but really at 8 weeks. I took a pic at 8+4 today, the skirt I'm wearing definitely shows it!

Me NOT pregnant, so you can see my regular belly size (this picture was recent):

WP_20140801_001.jpg

And today:

WP_20141021_009.jpg
WP_20141021_011.jpg

Sorry for the million pictures....:blush:

Wow miss priss. That is unmistakably baby bump! Aw! I like the bump at that stage, unlike the heavy bump the last tri.
I don't think I'm showing yet, at least not a nice round bump like yours. I hope it stays that way for at least another month...

Thanks Jules. It's not firm, it's organs and what not, the actual uterus isn't that high yet. But the space the uterus IS taking used to house some other stuff (intestines?) and now that stuff has nowhere to go but out...

I can't get my pics to upload but I have taken weekly pics and it definitely isn't my imagination.

Haha yeah, I gotcha! I do notice I'm, well " thicker" in the midsection, but mostly I just look fatter not even like a nice round thing like yours! ( I have a really tilted uterus so i tell myself thats why i just get fatter and not a round bump for awhile at first! Lol) i do feel that maternity clothes ( well pants or jeans) are just around the corner. My jeans button is starting to hurt. With my second I was able to hold out until about 13 weeks until I switched. So for some reason I'm torturing myself staying in my jeans as I have it in my head I must not need them until a few more weeks like last time. But I am approaching 11 wks now, and think I may as well just go for it.

Yes, I feel like I'm showing... more bloat than baby bump! But my pants hurt... I need to grab some maternity pants at least to help cause I feel so tight in my pants now. :( I'm not even 10 weeks yet... this is way to soon :(

Here's me at just under 11 weeks. I've been wearing maternity pants since 6 weeks, regular pants just dig in, lol.

Attachments

• IMG_20141017_190835.jpg
    IMG_20141017_190835.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 7
This was 12w5d. I am a bit bigger anyway but I can't even suck it in anymore to attempt to get pants on that are a bit tighter. I can suck my stomach in but it doesn't do too much. I'm 13w2d now. I'm going to take another picture on Thursday.
10712843_10103258351259801_7831077594884891486_n.jpg

Wow, I can't believe all these bumps. With my first I didn't have a proper bump until around ~20 weeks. Seriously, I was FLAT until about 17 weeks. Even now at 7 weeks I don't have a bit of bloat. It's nice and annoying at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->