Anyone showing yet?

OMG - I'm seriously loving seeing all these bumps! I can't wait for mine! I'm just a little bloated at 8w5d, but I'm sure that will change soon! Though one of my gfs told me that she didn't really start showing until 21 weeks! What?!?!

OMG - I'm seriously loving seeing all these bumps! I can't wait for mine! I'm just a little bloated at 8w5d, but I'm sure that will change soon! Though one of my gfs told me that she didn't really start showing until 21 weeks! What?!?!

Yup, that was me! :rofl: My OB even sent me for 3 extra third trimester ultrasounds because she was so worried about the size of my bump. My son came out 7 lbs 4 oz though so he was not small at all, just don't know where I stored him!

I believe most woman start showing around 13-14 weeks other than it's just food making your stomach big

I believe most woman start showing around 13-14 weeks other than it's just food making your stomach big

Not necessarily. As a pp stated the belly is obviously not baby yet as the uterus isn't even that high BUT uterus is getting bigger which pushes everything else up giving a somewhat baby belly.

My lower stomach is hard and considering I can't eat much, it's not food making my stomach big. I'm a chubby girl to begin with so I know what my squishy belly normally feels like and this isn't it.

Yeah I think it's stuff being pushed upwards by the uterus growing, not necessarily just food bloat. ( although for some it is)
With my first I didn't show until about 18-19 weeks. With my second it was about 13-14 weeks.
I think every persons body is different, and also subsequent pregnancies effect showing too ( stuff isn't as tight as it used to be after being pregnant)
I'm hoping I don't start to pop out until 13-14 weeks again, but I'm not too sure.... 11 weeks tomorrow and I am gonna switch over to my maternity jeans very soon!

I'm hoping that since this is my first I won't show until a little later since I don't want my coworkers to know until after my next ultrasound confirms that everything is ok!

Yeah, because I take pictures first thing in the AM I'm pretty sure it's not food. Although in defense of that, the pictures I posted earlier in the thread were both non-AM pictures, but mostly it was the way the skirt made my belly look. I look less bump-y today in low riding pants.

I started showing with my first by 12-14 weeks, this is my second. It's quite normal to show earlier with your second. I'm only 5'0" and it's mostly legs, I have a short torso so there just isn't room for anything else. When the uterus grows, it takes up valuable real estate in my abdomen, and everything else squishes out. I also don't have nice tight abs to hold it in either!

So jealous of the bumps! I'm just podgy in the morning but as soon as I have lunch I pop out & I feel massive after dinner, wish it was a real bump :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->