Anyone started buying yet??

I've bought a couple little things I saw great deals on, but I'll wait till the 20 week scan when we know if it's a boy or girl to do much more. We 'll get a crib in the summer and set up the bedroom then when I'm off work. And then wait till after the shower to see what else we need.

I bought swaddling blankets before we even conceived, because I was at a mommy convention where they were being sold by a vender! They were so cute and a good deal! But so far, that is it!

I've still got everything from ds so not much to buy really.
I want a new/another sling because I'm baby wearing more this time, new bottles if I bottle feed, maybe a new mattress for the cot I can't decide whether or not too re use ds's one.
Nothing really exciting to buy!

Only started TTC last month and got Bfp on the 1st, saw a load of stuff on 25-50% off back in February so bought it. We decided no matter how long it takes to get our baby we will have one so no point in paying full price in the future when we can get half price on something we really like now. Not finding out the sex so would have been bought unisex anyway.

That's a great way to look at things.. I think just like you it's Oh who is more cautious xx

We bought a Baby stroller, crib, Maxi Cosi covertible car seat for our new born. Online bargain stores has helped me buying products in very cheap prices.

I've not bought anything yet. Might be tempted after my first midwife appointment on the 29th, just something small though like socks/bibs. Think we are finding out what we're having so will save the big spending till after the 20week scan xxxx

Well i was making a nappy cake for my sister in laws baby shower this Sunday so i bought a big box of nappies and what i havent used iv kept for my baby, dont know if that counts lol but if i find sale stuff i will buy it, but nothing big till 2nd trimester

Other than a new Moses basket matress, I can't think of anything I need to buy as I have everything from DS (or my neice's hand me down clothes if it's a girl) so I can't think of anything I need? Other than some baby wipes etc but that's not very exciting haha

I've brought a snow suit and my dh has brought a steriliser. My friend has brought a sleep suit. Will find out at 17 weeks so will buy colour specific from then x I need everything! I have absolutely nothing left from my girls x

I haven't bought anything yet... My DH on the other hand... lol

He's gotten a vibrating bouncer and a book to read to baby called: Goodnight Darth Vader. I have a feeling more things will be bought soon though

My ex-stepmom bought a new car seat, two swings/bouncers and a pack and play when we told her. We haven't bought anything for baby yet, I want to, I just want to find out the sex first.

We are waiting to get most of things after 20 week scan when we know the sex, however I have brought a couple of things christmas themed that are neutral as they were in the sale :)

Awww seems like we all in ️same boat then..I keep looking but put off by summer things aswell as all our baby's are due the fall of winter. X

I got this today eeeeek!!!!

https://www.icklebubba.com/highchairs?product_id=130

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"