Anyone starting IVF cycle in April/May?

House move was the most tiring thing ive done in a long time, we were mostly packed by 11:30 but didnt get keys to new house til nearly 4 ! Such as mess but it'd all in now, cant wait to get everything in place
Hope everybody well and yay for the symptoms mowat but hope you feel ok with them :)

Hi all, how is everyone?

I had to go for a scan today as on day 55 now and no sign of af, the scan showed my lining was thick and ready for af but have a cyst on left ovary which is preventing this. Nurse said my body had tried to ovulate but failed and the follicle turned into a cyst.
Have got provera to take for 7 days then af should arrive, hopefully next cycle won't be the same otherwise the ivf will have to be delayed if it happens again

hope everyone else is ok?

Wow, at least you finally have an explanation! What a relief.

All is fine here. Scan next Wednesday (I should be at least 7 weeks). Until then I'm just trying to carry on.

Glad your ok mowat, 7 weeks already! Probably feels slower to you but seems to me it's gone quick since you got your bfp, I'm glad I'm finally going to get af then I know I'll only have to wait for the next one all being well, just hope it's a normal cycle

Hi Ladies, sorry I've been MIA it's been a tough couple of weeks. Just wanted to drop by and say I'm glad everything is going well for you Mowat and to wish Star luck with your upcoming treatment!
xxx

Hi Lizzie! Did you have your review? Are you starting a frozen cycle soon?

Thank you lizzie, finally got af Monday so now can start on next cycle!
Hope your ok xxx

Hi mowat yes starting frozen in October. Low odds because we only have 3 day embies but worth a shot. Have you had your scan hon??

Star that's brilliant news, your turn at last!

Had a scan last Wednesday. I had started spotting on Tuesday and I figured I was miscarrying yet again, but the ultrasound tech found heartbeats right away the next day! Oh yes, two! A little freaked out... okay, a lot freaked out! Spotting has been off and on, but I'm mostly alright. Feeling pretty enormous already, I'm actually having trouble wearing my regular pants comfortably.

Good luck guys. I'm feeling confident for both of you!

So pleased for you mowat? How are you feeling about twins? I know you said you had some concerns but glad you sound well xx

Feeling better today! Some days I really start to panic and wish it was only a single, but most days I'm getting used to it (and some days I'm even excited!) Just keep thinking I wish we had more money, I wish we had a bigger house,.... Really we're fine (although our house is tiny!), and once I finally believe this pregnancy will work out I'm sure I'll be really excited. After all the miscarriages and everything I really do deserve twins!

Omg Star your expecting!!!! Oh I'm so happy for you. That's made my day. How are you, how's it going?

How is everyone else? Sorry I know I was off for a long time. Everything was getting too much and I was so busy with everything.

I hope I hear to hear from you and I hope you are well. X

Hello yearninghheart! So good to hear from you :)

I'm 22 weeks, got my bfp in march after Sept ivf resulted in a freeze all due to ohss so waited a few mmonths and had a fet, never thought it would actually work!

How are you? Xx

Star - How are you? Hows life? Whats the update??

How is everyone else? Its been many years eh!

Hi, wow it has been years! I'm good thank you, you ?

Dd is now 18 months and I'm 8 weeks with number 2! This was third fet after dd, first was Bfp but blighted ovum, second bfn then third time we got lucky, saw the heartbeat last week

Hope everyone is well?

Wow I haven't checked this in ages! How is everyone! Baby updates?

Hi mowat, in good thank you, now 14 weeks! How are you?

I'm great! The twins were 2 in April and are crazy busy! They're already maniacs on their balance bikes---can't wait to try skiing this winter. My oldest is 7 and is finally mostly helpful with the twins.

I thought we were done with babies but then I've had major baby fever. It would be so difficult for us and I really think in so many ways that it would be a bad idea so I'm trying to be happy we're done. It's really hard though!

Mhm mowat, I bet they're all so cute together!

I know what you mean about baby fever, even though I'm pregnant now I can just imagine me wanting to have babies for as long as possible haha
I've got 4 embryos left so I would only use them and wouldn't do another whole cycle but hopefully at least 1 more would work
This one was third time, first was a blighted ovum, second bfn and then we got third time lucky
Dd is nearly 21 months now, I don't know where the time goes but she's so funny and quite advanced for her age which can be hard work when she's doing things I don't think she should be doing at her age haha
She was walking at 9 months and hasn't kept still since!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->