Anyone starting to set up the process of EGG SHARING? If so come join me 8 BFP's

It's more because I got really bad OHSS last time round to be honest. Not too phased about the actual cycle.

Doing short protocol this time so looking forward to not having to down reg!!

Congratulations frustrated !!!!!

4maggpies - We did fresh round in June and I collected 44 eggs ! I ended up i hospital 2 days later with very bad ohss ! I could literally hear the fluid going round my tummy!
Good luck on yor next cucle though!

We obviously had to freeze coz I was bad so we are currently starting FET on estrogen patches ! Transfer est 13th August!

Also ladies my 3 cycles I did for my little boy I never got any frozen this time I have 3 !!! Xx

We are using a trial drug trigger this time which should stop OHSS! I only got it when I got pregnant last time. Hopefully this new drug stops me getting it.

You doing the Kippsten trial ?

Yeah I got it mildly when I got pregnant last time too nothing like this time was horrendous !!!

:hi: all

We are starting a medicated FET on my next af as we have two blasts to use and we are wanting a sibling for S :)

I'm excited & scared lol!

Got my meds today... Now to wait for af I'm CD22 so no clue when af will come :dohh:

:hi: zoie yes we are going to transfer both if they survuve the thaw... I'm so worried I will have none to transfer :/

How are you and Wyatt?

Hi girls :) hope you don't mind me dropping in! Just wanted to stop by and say hi...We're also starting to think about the possibility of having a sibling for Oscar. We have 2 embryos frozen, which I have all my hopes pinned on because I've been told I won't be able to go through another fresh cycle, after the reaction I ended up having last time :( so it's FET or nothing! It's a scary thought. I'm sad that I won't be able to do a fresh cycle again though...makes my frosties seem all the more precious!

Hope you're all doing well (and that you remember me!) Xx

:hi: nlk good to see you back :) how are you? We are just gearing up for our FET I too have two frosties :)
Like you this our last shot no more IVF after this!

When are you considering doing your FET?

:hi: zoie yes we are going to transfer both if they survuve the thaw... I'm so worried I will have none to transfer :/

How are you and Wyatt?

Fantastic!! Fingers crossed :baby::baby:

We are brilliant, Wyatt is such a happy healthy little boy I can't believe how lucky I am to be his mummy!! :cloud9: I can't believe he is 7 Months old!! Only 5 months until we start TTC! :happydance: We are going to TTC for 2-3 years then go back to the clinic to start the prosses of egg sharing again.

Hey guys. Egg sharing again. First app is 2 weeks away. Anyone shared twice? I'm assuming I won't have to do my karotyping & CF again?

Hey Hun!, hope your well :)

I'm not sure about having to do the tests again but I'd assume there'd be time limit between cycles. Xxx

Afm Wyatt is 13 months old! Where has the time gone!!

Heya girls :)

time flies, and so much has happened since we all started talking on here! Zoie, i am so thrilled for you, that picture of Wyatt on ur profile pic is so cute! cannot believe he is 13m old!

Magpies - Good luck with ur next cycle huni - the cf and karotyping you wont have done again as nothing will have changed as its genetic.

hope u are all doing well, how are ur little ones? Im fuzzy over the exact date so excuse me about that how old are they too? im curious as the time is just slipping by at the moment

sorry this is quite brief, just wanted to pop by to say hi! xxx

Hi 4 magpies

Yes I've done it twice didn't need to re do everything !!!

Just normal virus immuno testing etc.

I had my 3rd child on the 16th-3-16

She's 7 weeks old now only a tiny 6lb still as she was 7weeks early xx

Thanks Betty. I've been today and no need to redo karotyping or CF as you said. I've just had AMH done. Been accepted pending result.

They're asking my recipient this week if I she wants to use me again hopefully she says yes then we will start treatment pretty quickly. If not will be a couple of months wait for a match x

:hi: everyone :)
Well after my FET I had a miscarriage in December which left me deverstated, I have now picked myself back up and I should hopefully be doing a round of IVF in June sometimes!

Zoie have you started ttc against now then?

Betty CONGRATULATIONS on your baby girl :) how is she doing?? How come she was 7 weeks early?

4magpies that is great news! We may cycle together!

Plex great to hear from you :) I hope you're well? I see your lb is nearly 5!!!

Hi scerena!

Good luck. I doubt mine will be as soon as June but I can dream. Lol. I'm not really bothered when it is now, I'm just happy in the knowledge it will happen at some point.

I also feel much more confident about this next cycle. Back on long protocol, and starting on much higher stims. Around 150-187.5. Much happier about that because that's what I think I needed last time but they would only let me do 112.5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->