Anyone starting to set up the process of EGG SHARING? If so come join me 8 BFP's

Thank you, the crgw are lovely :) I was on clomid and I fell pregnant on my last cycle I was allowed but I had an early mc, so they offered me iui or ivf, I always wanted to egg share so makes sense for me to do it now while having the ivf, the iui rates just put me off xx

Hi Lilmisslis, I am hoping to get an appointment with CRGW this month to discuss egg share & ICSI, what's your experience with CRGW been so far and what did you have to do at your first appointment etc? What was the name of the person you saw? Thanks (sorry so many questions)

Hey, how is everyone doing???

I've had my baby we are still in the neonatal unit but he is healthy just small and over 3 weeks old now!!!

Awww congratulations misszoie :wohoo:

Was he 5 weeks early? Awww 4lb so tiny! I'm glad he is doing just fine and that you've finally got your little miracle <3

How was the birth? And how are you feeling???

Zoie - :happydance: omg! amazing ur bubas here already - hope u are both doing well :hugs: xx

He was 8 weeks 2 days early!, couldn't wait to meet us lol. He will be a month old on Saturday.

I was in labor for a few days and just thought I was having a lot of braxton hicks and being a wimp lol.

Unfortunately I had to have an emergency c section as Wyatt was breech with the cord warped round him, he was in a right good tangle it was round his back and round his leg twice!.

His early arrival wasn't related to the stitch either as it held fantastically even through actual labor but the bladder infection i had that went untreated for two months!. I ended up having an irritated uterus which sent me into labor.

Anyway the csection saved his life and he is perfect and healthy. I've managed to exclusively breastfeed him too, so proud of the way he has taken to it!. Here are some pictures

The day he was born

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/Mobile%20Uploads/20150321_075101.jpg

Off his ventilator <3

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/Mobile%20Uploads/20150324_185546.jpg

And here he is just a few days ago.

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/Mobile%20Uploads/04c47f30b93eb812a0a969149a428a22.jpg

Awwww he is an absolute beauty!!!! <3 congratulations!!! Very strong little boy sounds like he has done fantastic bless him :)

That must have been scary 1. Going into labour so early and 2. With the umbilical cord being all tangled around him :hugs: so glad that everything was ok and they done the c section and saved his life :hugs:

Hope you're healing well after your section too? :hugs:

When are you hoping to have him home with you?

How is everyone ?

Zoie he's gorgeous ! Yoh had a very traumatic time so glad he is doing fab tho! Hope your all well xx

We went back to a different Ivf clinic as luke wants one more!!

Anyway he had a semen test and now it's normal !!! How can that even happen !! Crazy! So glad I haven't go near me when it's ov time ! X

betty how exciting that you're going to try for one more :) are you doing IVF or going to try naturally now his :spermy: are fine???

Zoie - he is soooooo cute!!!!! <3 have they said when he can come home? scary labour but totally worth the outcome :hugs: xxx

Betty - Excellent news about ur hubbies SA :D fxd for a :bfp: soon :D xx

Thank you ladies!, We came home on the 15th of April :D Wyatt is doing fantastically and as of yesterday he weighed 1.900kg (4lbs 3oz) :happydance:

Hes still exclusively breastfeeding like a champ!

We are so totally in love with him :cloud9:

We're even thinking about #2 already :haha:

Awwww he is an absolute beauty!!!! <3 congratulations!!! Very strong little boy sounds like he has done fantastic bless him :)

That must have been scary 1. Going into labour so early and 2. With the umbilical cord being all tangled around him :hugs: so glad that everything was ok and they done the c section and saved his life :hugs:

Hope you're healing well after your section too? :hugs:

When are you hoping to have him home with you?

The first week was tough because they had to extend the csection cut in theatre to get him out because he was so far over in my right side and that bit that came over almost onto my hip bone really hurt for a while but almost 5 weeks after and im 99% back to my usual self :)

How is everyone ?

Zoie he's gorgeous ! Yoh had a very traumatic time so glad he is doing fab tho! Hope your all well xx

We are doing great! :D Thank you!

We went back to a different Ivf clinic as luke wants one more!!

Anyway he had a semen test and now it's normal !!! How can that even happen !! Crazy! So glad I haven't go near me when it's ov time ! X

I think this is what happened to us!!, Wyatt was conceived "naturally" when we had IVF Matthews sperm motility was only 3% we struggled to get fertilisation even with the IVF!.

Zoie - he is soooooo cute!!!!! <3 have they said when he can come home? scary labour but totally worth the outcome :hugs: xxx

Betty - Excellent news about ur hubbies SA :D fxd for a :bfp: soon :D xx

Thank you Plex :D

Heres some updated photos for you all <3 the faces he pull are hilarious!

https://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag3/ForWyattLeo/Mobile%20Uploads/20150421_110519_zpsrlleq6ym.jpg~original

https://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag3/ForWyattLeo/Mobile%20Uploads/20150421_101253_zpse6aj6xax.jpg~original

Excuse the mess around this one :haha: we had just gotten up and DH was still in bed!
https://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag3/ForWyattLeo/Mobile%20Uploads/20150419_113403_zpshk4gijfs.jpg~original

Hi ladies!

I was just looking through some of my posts from 2013 and stumbled across this thread. I recognised so many names that I thought I would say hi to everyone!

Zoie am so delighted with the news about Wyatt. It sounds like you had a pretty traumatic time when he was born. Thank goodness he is ok. He is absolutely gorgeous.

Betty so I am not the only one to be trying for number two.... When are you thinking of starting. What great news if you can avoid IVF. I can't remember if you had any frosties from last time round?

Charlie how are things with you? Does your partner's daughter get on well with your little girl? I remember you were worried that all she would want to dress her in would be pink frilly tutus!

Plex am so sorry to hear about your last round of IVF. I hope the embryo adoption works out for you :hugs:

Scerena can't believe your little one is fast approaching 18 months! Where has the time gone?!

Our little man is 9 months old tomorrow. He is very cheeky and quite hard work. He's not showing any signs of walking yet and hasn't quite managed to crawl. He seems to get where he needs to go by rolling. He does, however, have 6 little teeth. His nickname is Podge as his waistline expanded rapidly since starting on solids!

We have just undergone a second round of IVF. Whilst we still have three frozen embryos of varying qualify we would ideally like to have at least three children so I thought it best to do a fresh round now whilst I am still relatively young (35) and save for the frozen ones for later. I had hoped that we would get a better response this time as we were privately treated rather than on the NHS and had more consultant input, better drugs etc etc, but we only obtained 11 eggs of which only 6 were mature only 2 fertilised via ICSI and neither of which made it past day 4. So we got nothing from this round and had to defrost one of our frozen embryos. I'm currently 5dp5dt and feeling quite negative about the whole thing. It seems my AMH levels have dropped from 18.1 to 10.1 in 18 months, which is frightening. Am anticipating having to do another round in June, which with a young baby is pretty exhausting. Still, it will all be worth it if we manage to get a sibling for him :)

HEY FRUSTRATED!!

Congrats on being 5dpt!! Everything crossed its a sticky one!!. It sucks you didnt get any embys from your cycle

Hope your other wise doing well xxxxx

Good luck frustrated!!! Crossing everything for you! When's OTD???

Sorry to hear none of your embryos made it :( must have been quite hard on you :hugs: fx'd this cycle is all you need and that you don't even have to think of another in July!

I can only imaging how exhausting an IVF cycle is with a LO!

Aww he sounds lovely and healthy your LO how cute <3

zoie HOW BEAUTIFUL <3 <3 love the photos!!! Also glad to hear that you're nearly feelin back to yourself :) brilliant news that he is back home too :)

Thanks Zoie and Scerena!

Last time I tested at 8dp5dt, which would equate to this Saturday. Am not sure whether I will wait a little longer this time round, perhaps until Monday. My official test date isn't until 3rd May!

Hey girls just checking in.

We are going in for more IVF in September. Hoping for #2!

Bella is now 14 months!

Good luck 4magpies! Are you planning to have a fresh or frozen cycle?

My son turned 1 two days ago and we are expecting our second on New Year's Day. We have two embies from my first cycle left in the freezer, although not of great quality, so we will try again next summer with those. That will probably be me done then as I don't really want to undergo another fresh round so hoping we can get at least another one from those two. It's going to be a busy house with two babies under 18 months :)

Congratulations Frustrated!!

Good luck 4!!

Wyatt is 18 weeks old now :O going to fast and we are also looking forward to trying again!! Although I've got to wait until march lol

Congrats frustrated.

No we didn't get any frozen so fresh all over again. Dreading it!

I know how you feel. It's harder with a young baby than it was first time round. Our second fresh round was a disaster and didn't result in any blasts. Thankfully we had a frozen one that we could put back in. I've said that I don't want to undergo another fresh round, but I imagine that if I get my heart set on a third child and we don't have success with our two frozen blasts then I might be tempted to try again. Never say never. Good luck. I hope your cycle goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->