Anyone still not been seen?

misspriss

Reaction score
I'm just getting impatient. I'm 8+3, and my first appointment is not until 10+3. It seems like such a long wait! Anyone else still waiting with me?

I'm much earlier than you but I won't be seen for another 9 days.

Why are they having you wait so long?! I've heard 8 weeks is usually when they see you. My doctor is only seeing me so early because this is my first pregnancy and I have a lot of questions.

Well I was switching to a new (popular) doctor, and that was the earliest appointment she had. They say 8-10 weeks here, so 10+3 is not that far out

I am actually considering staying with my old doctor now, although they currently can't get me in any sooner than 10+5....if I would have stayed with this doctor, I'd probably have already been seen by now, or in the next few days...

My current doctor does ultrasound on site, and has on site labs. The doctor I was considering switching to does both by 3rd party, which I'm not a fan of.

Im 14 weeks I was having issues with my insurance and finding a doctor that would accept it. Im finally being seen Oct 21. Good luck with your appointment :).

Oh wow KrisAdams, that is a loooong time to wait!

So I have insurance now (which covers pretty much any doctor I'd want to see) but I'm about to lose it between my first appointment and subsequent ones....I'll get new insurance but I'm not sure when it will kick in (losing my job).

I was seen yesterday for booking in as put it off until I was past the dates I had my miscarriages previously. Luckily the on call midwife who saw me was the same lady who delivered my youngest son unfortunately she is retiring in 4 weeks. Boo :(

Bloods done now and all booked in waiting for scan date x

I was seen yesterday for booking in as put it off until I was past the dates I had my miscarriages previously. Luckily the on call midwife who saw me was the same lady who delivered my youngest son unfortunately she is retiring in 4 weeks. Boo :(

Bloods done now and all booked in waiting for scan date x

Aww, it's better when you know a midwife, hopefully you will click with her replacement.

I'm 12ish weeks and haven't seen anyone yet. The community midwives never called back (this happened with my last baby and they rang the morning after I'd had him in a fluster hehe) I've booked my own scans and got in touch with the One2One midwife service, because one of their midwives was present for my last two sons births, one when she was an IM. I won't see her for a bit though :)

I won't be seen until I'm 11 weeks for booking in and 11+5 for my scan. I'm 8 weeks today.

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I keep seeing people get scans really early, or get bloodwork back already...it just seems like everyone else already has been seen by this point, but I'm glad it isn't just me.

I'm just getting impatient. I'm 8+3, and my first appointment is not until 10+3. It seems like such a long wait! Anyone else still waiting with me?

Mine will be on the 28th. So 8 weeks.. Yeah. Anxious and everything and above

I was seen at 7 weeks by my OB but it was just a Nurse Educator visit- going over history, etc. and we got a bag with sample formula, pamphlets, and a bunch of other things. My first appt where I got my blood drawn (which I forgot about until I read this- they said they wouldn't call unless something was wrong so that's good), my 1st ultrasound and saw my doctor was at 10w2d. I go again next week. I'll be 14w2d. I just wish I could have another ultrasound. I have to wait until 20weeks. =(

I was seen at 6 weeks because of previous miscarriage but only for a quick u/s ... it was a total of 10min appt. if that.

I go back this Thursday and I'll be 10 weeks and this I guess will be considered my thorough appt. Not sure if they will be using a Doppler for HB or U/S again. But getting super anxious.

I have had one appointment, but literally all they did was have me take a pregnancy test and hand me forms for blood/urine tests and to set up ultrasounds. I have my first ultrasound Monday, and still haven't heard back from them regarding the tests. Although I guess I am going with the theory that no news is good news. Waiting for this ultrasound is tedious though because I feel like until I see that screen/picture I can't seem to wrap my head around the reality that I am pregnant even though the symptoms are very real lol.

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I keep seeing people get scans really early, or get bloodwork back already...it just seems like everyone else already has been seen by this point, but I'm glad it isn't just me.

I guess it may depend on doctor or what not. I had my first appointment at 8w1d. This appointment was with the nurse, only to go over health history, schedule labs, as well as dating scan and schedule first doctor's appointment. That same day, I went and got all my blood work done. At 9w1d I had my dating scan.
I had my doctor's appointment at 10w1d. This seems to be the norm here. But maybe had I found out I was pregnant earlier than I did I would have gotten in sooner :shrug: I'm not sure.

I totally feel everyones pain! Currently 12+4 and havent seemn anyone yet because we live overseas and are visiting the USA now. I don't have insurance here anymore so we decided to wait until Oct 15 (when we were supposed to return to Lebanon) to see a doctor. Well, some business issues came up and now we won't be back until Nov 8 and my first appointment is Nov 10... I will be 15 + 3!!!! Definitely kicking it old school this pregnancy... Don't know if its 1 baby or 2 or 3 lol.... I've started feelin movement this last week which is so early and has me a little suspicious of multiples.

I've only had a scan as I paid for a private one. I saw my doctor for the first time last week at 10+1 but literally all that happened was that I said I'm pregnant and she said she'd book my scan. My first real appointment is on Thursday with a midwife

:coffee:...still waiting.

I can't believe it's not the 3rd yet. LOL.

I just had my first appt. with the midwife last week at roughly 8.5 weeks. I waited to call because I kind of know the drill but she said she's glad I did as they're already filling up with June deliveries! I'm a repeat though (had baby #2 with her) so I'm guaranteed to get in with her but still, apparently they're expecting lots of spring babies!!

I went in for my blood work a few days ago and am just waiting to have a dating u/s. The only reason for that is because I got pregnant right after coming off my IUD so I never had a proper cycle first. Usually the first scan isn't until 18-20 weeks.

Good luck with the wait and whichever doctor you choose!

my appt. is at 10 weeks 5 days. Was 11 weeks 5 days, but due to the holiday season I asked for it to be earlier to make sure I could get all the testing done! So December 12th for me!

my appt. is at 10 weeks 5 days. Was 11 weeks 5 days, but due to the holiday season I asked for it to be earlier to make sure I could get all the testing done! So December 12th for me!

Oh yours is a bit later than mine! Such a long wait, isn't it? *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->