Anyone Stim for IVF using Menupor only?

Bombo87

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Hoping someone has some experience with this?
My first two IVF cycles were Gonal, first was a low dose and barely 4 good eggs and it was my miracle cycle, second I was on a higher dose (around 175-200) and only three embies fertilized well but none took,
This cycle I'm on 450IU menupor four the first for days and RE will decide what next at my scan on Monday,

Any opinions to share?

Thanks ladies

I don't actually have an opinion...yet! But, I wanted you to know that I'm starting my first round of IVF, and I'll be stimming with Menopur only. I think I'll be at the max dose with it, as I'm 41. Here's to good luck for both of us!!!

Thanks Kelly,

I'm 30 but my AMH was at 0.8, 4 years ago. I think they're trying to get better quality eggs this time around. I can't find much on cycles going just on menopur. Did you start yet? I can definitely feel the meds affect on my body already and I'm on my fourth dose today.

Good-luck hun !

Hi, I stimmed on just menopur for both of my cycles which both resulted in pregnancies

Thank you Minty that's very encouraging! I'm 7dp5dt and going insane.
Do you remember when you tested and symptoms by any chance?

Hi, I stimmed with menopur for my ivf cycle which resulted in my daughter <3
Good luck :hugs:

Thank you Scerena!

Do you remember symptoms or testing date?

9dp5dt still holding out on testing

Thanks for sharing huN!

Yes I had cramping it woke me up which must of been implantation.
I tested on 5dp5dt only because I was so impatient!

I cannot remember most of my symptoms now but I will look back through my journal

Well done you for getting that long without testing! I really hope it will be positive for you- when is your otd?

Hi scerena,

Unfortunately beta 9dp5dt came out at 1. Too low for hope. I had cramping and I could swear it was implantation, felt diff from my failed cycle. Not our time I guess.
Taking some time off and waiting for AF to show so I can move on from this cycle, my dr wasn't too compassionate in delivering the bad news and that upset us more.

Will be looking for a different RE

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"