Anyone take a stab?

Bubblesnbits

Reaction score
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me what this means, this is ydays and the one i took this morn is lighter, cdoes t mean i already ovulated? im confused:shrug:

plus its my first month off the pill, what are the chances of getting pregers?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0585[1].jpg
    IMG_0585[1].jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 9
What cycle day are you? LH fluctuates throughout the month, so you can get lighter and darker tests as you go, but it needs to be as dark, or darker than the control line to be classed as a positive OPK.

As for chances of getting pregnant first month off the pill, well I don't think theres any definite answer. My cycle went straight back to normal after I came off the pill and I ovulated straight away (Still TTTC 25 months later mind) however some woman take a few months to get back in the swing of things...

Good luck! :flower:

Thanks, I took that a few days after I calculated I was ovulating. The day I started my last period was the 14th of June and did the deed the 27th. So that test is negative? Rage!

Yep I'd say that test is definitely negative. I always have a second line throughout the whole month. You could have already ovulated though so it wouldn't pick up a surge. Also remember that you get an LH surge 12-24hours (or 36 in some cases) before you actually ovulate. So for instance I know I ovulate on CD17 so I get my +OPK evening of CD15 or CD16.

Everyone is different and it takes a while to figure out how your own body works. It will probably be easier for you in the next few months whenyou know how long your average cycle length is etc... Unless you get your bfp before then of corse! If you can afford if get some internet cheapie OPKs from amazon and do one every day so you can see now your cycle is working :)

Yeah mine has been fluctuating and that is normal to have a darker day and a then a lighter one, but no that isn't positive. Sorry. I got pregnant the first month off b/c (it was nuvaring) but sadly it ended in a miscarriage. Good luck though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->