Anyone taken their child to an Osteopath xx

Deb&Matilda

Mum to baby Matilda xx
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering because I have taken Mati;da tiwce now and we are now on weekly visits to the Childrens Centre of Osteopaths in Manchester and I swear her legs are already starting to move more xx Honestly its not just that I am to find some good news but her knees are bending and she is starting to kick her legs only a little but she hasnt done this before xx
I have heard some reports Suzanne from Trinny and Suzanna took her daugther who as talipes to the London branch and there fixed her feet which is where I hear about them xx
Just wondering if anyoneelse as ever been and what sort of reports they have.
The one I go to is a Charity so its donations per sessions so it costs be £20.00 per week which isnt cheap being a single mum but willing to try anythingxx

I hope these session work out for Matilda x

Is there no funding for this kind of thing? :(

I don't think we have anything like that near us.. Will find out.

No no funding available but will ask as my HV is helping me fund going to Brainwave xx
Also Im not imagining it nopw that it is working her orthopedic today said what is up with thos child she wont stay still while they were putting her new pot legs on as she wouldnt stop wiggling her legs xxx She was like she had ants in her nappy xx haha

Its no joke lea she wouldnt keep still everyone was laughing and keep saying what is wrong with your child she either as ants in her nappy or as had some coffee xx

Basically it sounds really mad they lay there hand on them and they are suppose to be helping their energy run correctly and remove any stress xx
This sounds like some frecky treatment but Im afraid Im willing to give anything a go and since matilda never used to move her legs at all and now she is getting slightly hyper I am putting my faith into it for a few weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->