Anyone taking Tamoxifen?

glad to hear that, Lisa! :) i wonder if you'll get more than one? i only got one, and very little CM.... now I'm 6dpo and i just feel so angry and irritable.. I am sure no baby this cycle...

Angry and irritable can be a pregnancy sign it was for me on my clomid BFP cycle. I was sure I was out too then at 13dpo got a BFP. Good luck!.

Well I did another OPK and its negative so maybe it was a false surge?. I sometimes get them before my true surge but we BD anyway and will again when I get my true + OPK.

i had one positive, then negative, but temperatures showed i did ovulate one day after the positive... (so I ovulated on the day with the negative opk already); should it always be more than one day with the positive?

... i wish you were right about me ... :)...
but in the end we used only the stupid pre-seed and after I read about all the awful things it does, I am convinced we won't get successfully pregnant for sure... :(

my goal is not to test until 13 dpo.. i really want to have at least some will power left, but is it even possible at this point.. last cycle i started testing on 9 dpo

For me when I get a LH surge its always large enough to still show a positive the next day. not always that way for everyone though some women do get short LH surges.

I dont believe that preseed would have kept you from conceiving , alot of women have conceived using it. I personally have not though. good luck!.

Fingers crossed for ya lisap2008 that its tomorrow. I think i still have 2 more days til i ovulate. cbfm is still on 2 bars which is high just need to see 3 bars and a egg, lol.
Tysia i know its hard but try to stay positive. I've only every heard good things about pre-seed and my friend got pregnant while using it so don't count yourself out just yet. Keeping fingers crossed for ya both x

thanks, chan1983! :) FX for you, too! ... for all of us tamoxifen girls...

as for OPK, they say 'don't urinate for four hours' - i never managed to do that, maybe 2 hours at the most... could this be reason enough for not getting another +?

Thanks Chan I am hoping this month brings some BFP's for us. well I have been reading up on the best time to BD and it seems before ovulation is best because sperm can live for up to week in the fallopian tubes and that way the sperm will be waiting for the egg , rather then waiting to BD on ovulation then have the egg waiting on the sperm . I think with my other BFP's we BD a day or two before ovulation. so I am hopeful.

thanks, chan1983! :) FX for you, too! ... for all of us tamoxifen girls...

as for OPK, they say 'don't urinate for four hours' - i never managed to do that, maybe 2 hours at the most... could this be reason enough for not getting another +?

Could have been that it was too diluted to show up positive on the test.

glad to hear that, Lisa! :) i wonder if you'll get more than one? i only got one, and very little CM.... now I'm 6dpo and i just feel so angry and irritable.. I am sure no baby this cycle...

I have no idea if I have more then one egg growing because I am not being monitored but both ovarys are sore so hopefully I have them growing on both sides. today I have tons of watery cm .

i'm also dreaming of two babies at once... if i got pregnant, my EDD would be the day when my Uriah most likely died...

i want the 2WW to be over... i feel so totally depressed...

I would love twins DH is not so sure about twins though. well today is my true + opk the test line is way darker then the control so hopefully we catch at least one egg we are planning on BD tomorrow morning as well. I am a little worried tomorrow will be too late. Hugs Tysia sorry your so down try to think positive.

Thanks, Lisa... FX for you!! (i managed to play tennis today for two hours, and so right now my depression is gone... what a relief...)

Yeah its good to sometimes take your mind off the stress of TTC. we have been TTC for over 2 years but with lots of breaks in though's two years because sometimes I would just get too obsessed . its even worse on medicated cycles.

for me TTC was okay until the MC...(five months)... since I lost my baby, I went completely insane :(... but yeah, it seems even worse now that I took tamoxifen and am taking prometrium...

So sorry about your M/C You were five months along? that would be extremely difficult to get over luckily my few M/C were very early , around when AF was due.

We had gave up TTC when I got a surprise BFP last october and miscarried a week later and it actually made me want to TTC again and gave me hope that I can still get pregnant. I think the past few months have just been poor timing and also I have extreemly acidic cm that we found kills off most of his sperm within a hour , so I have to do baking soda douche before BDing to help them live longer I did it before we BD the other day and have continued to use baking soda finger sence to keep my PH high. this morning were doing ICI so wish me luck!. :flower:

oh, no, fortunately, it wasn't 5 months of pregnancy.. but five months of TTC when I got pregnant.... five months after my laparoscopy for endometriosis...

i'm keeping my fx for you! :)

oh, no, fortunately, it wasn't 5 months of pregnancy.. but five months of TTC when I got pregnant.... five months after my laparoscopy for endometriosis...

i'm keeping my fx for you! :)

OK sorry I misunderstood your post. my first M/C was our first month really TTC and the last was after 2 years of TTC, in September it will be 3 years of TTC so I hope to be pregnant by then.:dust:

no problem, it was my unclear writing :) .... guess what i did today.... wasted a test, and made myself more depressed by a negative on 8dpo.... :( obsession continues....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->