Anyone testing around 25-30th April?

Congratulations! The CB digi will be negative at the mo because they're substantially less sensitive than most tests, annoyingly. Try again in a few days. When is your ultrasound?

Well ladies.

I did an FRER today and got a positive. Only faint but clear positive. Did a clearblue and got "Not Pregnant"!

I will be testing again in the morning but strangely I have an ultrasound for an entirely different matter and what better way to confirm a pregnancy!

How many dpo were you?

Me my AF is due 30th April so i'll be waiting too. 5 days to go, got 2 10 iu tests itching to do one going to try to wait till sunday... good luck everyone x

7dpo today, symptoms are pretty much the same : sore boobs, tired.. the only thing that changed was the ravenous hunger I have been feeling for the last week, calmed way down today, and I feel kinda sad and depressed, for no reason? .. congratulations to those ladies that got their BFP!!

I'm something like 12dpo/13dpo today.

So disheartened as had a pink line within 30 seconds on an FRER yesterday, just done a first morning urine one expecting darker and it took longer for the positive line to come up, more like 3-4 minutes and I can't be 100% it even has any colour. God I hate the waiting!!!!!

Hi everyone! I'll be testing Saturday :) Congrats on all the bfp's <3

Sorry to hear that Unique. :( Maybe we'll be on a similar schedule for testing next month together!

Congrats to Wheresthebun and tentatively to Zoey too!

Good morning ladies! Anyone see the line that I see? It's easier to see,in person lol

Attachments

• 0426170503a.jpg
    0426170503a.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 7
  • 0426170505.jpg
    0426170505.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 7
Mama - I think I see the line on the second picture but cant see anything on the first!

Well its official..

I am PREGNANT!! I cant shake the feeling this will end in a CP or a M/C or something. I just don't feel the same as I did with my son. My boobs arent sore at all and havent been, I dont feel any different but I do have some pains/aches in my tummy.

Both of these tests were pink within the time frame but the camera just doesnt seem to pickup the colour very well!

Attachments

• Positive Tests.jpg
    Positive Tests.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 20
Maybe you can see it better in this one?

Attachments

• 0426170502~2.jpg
    0426170502~2.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 19
Yes I can see it in that picture too. Maybe now test again tomorrow and the next day.

I dont know about you but for me the FRER tests were MUCH better with urine from the afternoon and only holding for 5 seconds in the water. If I held it longer the line wasnt as pink!

Congratulations xZoeyx!!!

Mamawolf, I definitely see that line, hope it darkens &#55357;&#56842;

I'm 9dpo today, BFN, hoping I'm not out &#55357;&#56842;

8dpo , symptoms are still the same sore boobs, tired.. I am trying not to test until at least 13 dpo

Zoey, congrats!!! I understand your fears, I'm also afraid that I'll have another MC or ectopic pregnancy due to my experience, but well, let's think this has to be a new different experience to come :flower:

I'm supposed to be 14 DPO, today AF should arrive. Still no symptoms at all. My temps are still on the rise, my cervix high and closed, CM still creamy and abundant but other than that no preggie feeling!

I think I'll wait till tomorrow to test...

Zoey, congrats!!! I understand your fears, I'm also afraid that I'll have another MC or ectopic pregnancy due to my experience, but well, let's think this has to be a new different experience to come :flower:

I'm supposed to be 14 DPO, today AF should arrive. Still no symptoms at all. My temps are still on the rise, my cervix high and closed, CM still creamy and abundant but other than that no preggie feeling!

I think I'll wait till tomorrow to test...

You're so restrained!!!

Totally wiped out here... started clearing the kids table for dinner and it was too much, had to sit down! Lots of creamy CM, and some mild cramps.

Creamy CM is what started me thinking I could be pregnant, the second sign was 2 unusual waves of nausea when I was hungry on 2 separate days.
My IC tests are now showing darker lines which is great. I'm going to test in the morning just to see progression.

If any of you would like to join my TTC Journal, it's on here under Zoey's TTC #2 something or other lol. Here's the link:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...urnal-starting-15-04-2017-a.html#post38316897

I don't know how you two can wait, I think in the last 3 days I've gone through about 20 tests hahaha!

Hello everyone, I'm totally new to this forum. Im 10 dpo today, second month ttc after MMC with D&C at 12 wks in Feb. I really really have thought I was pg during this tww, but I tested this morning with frer and BFN. This afternoon I tested with Walgreens brand and it looked like a very faint positive, but I've heard horrible things about that brand! Now I have one digital frer left, and I'm trying to hold out until Sunday to take it. And of course I'm convinced now that I'm not pg, and I'm feeling so down! I troll these forums constantly looking for clues and advice, figured I'd join. Ttc is such a roller coaster!&#128534;

Yes!!!! Totally driving myself crazing testing this week girls so I'm right there with ya. 15dpo according to FF And bfn but temps are staying high, crazy insane bad heartburn and vomiting and allergies. High soft cervix, feeling "wet", boobs are not sore like they usually are. Like everything is just off this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->