Anyone testing around 25-30th April?

10 dpo ovulation today, symptoms are sore boobs, dizzy, very hungry, hot flashes and a big wave of nausea this morning..idk , still not feeling like this is my month.. I think I'm might not test until May 3 or 4 ( which is the date of expected AF)..

10 dpo ovulation today, symptoms are sore boobs, dizzy, very hungry, hot flashes and a big wave of nausea this morning..idk , still not feeling like this is my month.. I think I'm might not test until May 3 or 4 ( which is the date of expected AF)..

That all sounds really promising!

Omg girls I just went to take my afternoon test and I looked again at this mornings test and there is a super duper faint line!! I have never ever gotten an evap on these wondfo even hours and days later they've always been stark white but this mornings test definitely has a second super light pink line!!! I don't know if I trust it obviously because it was 2 hours later. I unfortunately had just gone to the bathroom but managed to squeeze out a little more and tested my afternoon test but I think it was just too diluted since I had just gone 20 mins earlier. I am dying to do a good long hold and test again tonight!! Can you see it?! It's more obvious on the inverted photo but I lined up all my tests so you can see I've never even gotten an evap!

https://i66.tinypic.com/25yvfcp.jpg
https://i66.tinypic.com/1zmpglx.jpg

Well I had a temp drop this morning, my boobs are super sore, I'm cramping, and still really irritable. I went ahead and tested on a wondfo and frer, both had a shadow of a line but nothing you can really see unless you have crazy line eyes and turn the brightness all the way up. I feel like the frer is an indent because I can't tell if it's grey or has a pink color...it's super super faint...I only have wondfo tests left so I'll have to go to the store today and pick up some others. Really wish I would have had a clear answer today :cry:

https://i66.tinypic.com/3523cpu.jpg
https://i64.tinypic.com/34650kw.jpg

I'm sorry pony, hope next time it works.

Well, I'm pregnant :) . I've tested yesterday, I was already 3 days late but I was a little scared to test since last time it ended up being an ectopic pregnancy, I lost it. I feel like this time I will believe it only once I know there is a little heartbit... but I'm hopeful that this time it will stay!

Well, I'm pregnant :) . I've tested yesterday, I was already 3 days late but I was a little scared to test since last time it ended up being an ectopic pregnancy, I lost it. I feel like this time I will believe it only once I know there is a little heartbit... but I'm hopeful that this time it will stay!

Congratulations!!!🎉

Congratulations! :)

Well ladies idk what to think.. Still not truly positive test (i keep thinking I see lines but I don't trust my eyes) but my breasts keep getting more sore and have been for at least a week. I keep having pulling/stretching cramps like I remember having in past pregnancies (hurts like hell when you sneeze) and those have been going on for a week. I'm about 12/13 dpo. Think maybe it's just still too early to test? I'm getting discouraged.. I just FEEL like I am... Any words of encouragement?

Well ladies idk what to think.. Still not truly positive test (i keep thinking I see lines but I don't trust my eyes) but my breasts keep getting more sore and have been for at least a week. I keep having pulling/stretching cramps like I remember having in past pregnancies (hurts like hell when you sneeze) and those have been going on for a week. I'm about 12/13 dpo. Think maybe it's just still too early to test? I'm getting discouraged.. I just FEEL like I am... Any words of encouragement?

That's exactly how I felt before the bleeding started and I think I may be having a chemical... I hope things progress for you xxx

Sorry I realise that isn't the best way to word it! What I mean is it sounds pregnancy-like.

Thanks Pony I knew what you meant :) I just had a chemical so idk when AF is due either. I'm going by when I thought I ovulated based on CM

I would wait 2 days and test if AF hasn't shown

What do you think ladies?

Attachments

• 0501171737.jpg
    0501171737.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member