Anyone testing around 25-30th April?

Hello everyone, I'm totally new to this forum. Im 10 dpo today, second month ttc after MMC with D&C at 12 wks in Feb. I really really have thought I was pg during this tww, but I tested this morning with frer and BFN. This afternoon I tested with Walgreens brand and it looked like a very faint positive, but I've heard horrible things about that brand! Now I have one digital frer left, and I'm trying to hold out until Sunday to take it. And of course I'm convinced now that I'm not pg, and I'm feeling so down! I troll these forums constantly looking for clues and advice, figured I'd join. Ttc is such a roller coaster!😖

I'm so sorry for your loss xxxx

I'm 10dpo today too, feeling the same as you, I had positives with my boys at 9dpo so I feel like I must be out :(

Yes!!!! Totally driving myself crazing testing this week girls so I'm right there with ya. 15dpo according to FF And bfn but temps are staying high, crazy insane bad heartburn and vomiting and allergies. High soft cervix, feeling "wet", boobs are not sore like they usually are. Like everything is just off this month.

Im a testing addict too! I even did a FRER this morning because I'm out of ICs...

Thank you HopefulPony, it's been a sad time. We've only been ttc since MC but every month is filled with so much hope, anxiety, and sadness. It really takes a toll. I woke up this morning to cramps for the first time this month, reduced bloating, no bb changes, headache. Didn't even POAS because I feel pretty certain that I'm out. So sad!

I'm weak and tested again this morning. It's no darker. Still not sure of it enough to count it. Also, does anyone know if FRER's leave evaps?

My ICs arrived so of course I did one... IRL there is a very, very faint pink line, I've dipped 3 and they all have the same faint line - it's not grey like the previous ones a couple of days ago. I couldn't photo it well at all, but it's there.

https://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t658/PorgesMummy/tests/38091E0C-B2A2-47A8-9D0D-E68D3DA73288_zpsomi46g7j.jpg

https://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t658/PorgesMummy/tests/069A6BD2-9467-4D49-AF4A-689A8508574E_zpsxhymvnei.jpg

https://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t658/PorgesMummy/tests/E760DE9A-CB27-4468-8A0E-614300004E8B_zpsajflht3s.jpg

Edited to add this... I think there might be something ��

https://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t658/PorgesMummy/tests/D06AFFCB-E8B6-48D5-9E41-C5F51133E30D_zps952nvqnq.jpg

I see something vvvv faint, FX!😘 That's how mine looked at 8 dpo when I was pg the last time.

I feel sick today, sore throat, nauseous, low grade temp 99.1 ( I don't temp or do charts though), bbs larger but no areola changes, still bloated but somewhat reduced, everything aches, minor achy feeling lower abdomen. I actually just think I'm coming down with something, I feel terrible! 11 dpo today, not willing to POAS again until I'm late, it's just too sad to see that BFN. Expecting AF this weekend.😖😖😖

Hi ladies, I've been stalking these boards for a while but finally decided to post.

DPO11 for me today, did a FRER this morning and BFN. This is month 11 of TTC and I'm really starting to lose hope. Sadly this time around I really thought it was the month. Trying to console myself with looking at statistics about how many false negatives at DPO11. First month of doing temps and my temps still seem high so fingers crossed - but I wonder whether this is actually good for my mental health or not.

Trying desperately to wait until Sunday to test again (DPO13). I have a shorter luteal phase of usually 12 days so will see if AF comes tomorrow. Not looking forward to if she does, I have to work tomorrow and don't exactly want to be a mess ... I'm just a bit down about the whole process at the moment. But maybe that's just PMS and everything will look brighter in a few days once AF is gone again.

Congrats to the BFPs though! Hope they stick.

Hey guys.

I finally got my "Pregnant 1-2" on clearblue digital yesterday at approx 12/13dpo.

But I don't feel pregnant at all! Boobs haven't been sore even once, no symptoms of pregnancy besides the odd bit of trapped wind pain which is unusual for me. Hoping my little bean stays sticky too.

Good luck to those all still waiting and sorry to those that are out. I genuinely believed I was out as it's my first month TTC. Don't give up hope!!!

I just got a BFP on frer digital! I caved and tested I have been so nauseous for days!

Hey guys.

I finally got my "Pregnant 1-2" on clearblue digital yesterday at approx 12/13dpo.

But I don't feel pregnant at all! Boobs haven't been sore even once, no symptoms of pregnancy besides the odd bit of trapped wind pain which is unusual for me. Hoping my little bean stays sticky too.

Good luck to those all still waiting and sorry to those that are out. I genuinely believed I was out as it's my first month TTC. Don't give up hope!!!
Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->