Anyone testing around May 21st? :D *UPDATES PAGE 1* 1 BFP AND COUNTING!

At home now very tired..man I am not used to working anymore...lol

hopefully thats a good sign for you...I thought Af was gone as yesterday I didnt bleed at all but today at 4pm she came back

hopefully thats a good sign for you...I thought Af was gone as yesterday I didnt bleed at all but today at 4pm she came back

Huh, that's odd...

well I'm off to sleep, good night!

I am getting so confused....nothing new as of yet just alot of white cm and cp is still high and closed. took one answer lab hcg test and completely forgot to check it...came back about an hour later and dont know if its and evap line or BFP will be retesting probably in a couple of days...dont want to waste any more money on hpt's if I am I am and if I'm not then we will keep trying

tbuns so whats going on with you are you sure you O'd and now on a new 2ww when are you going to start testing???

I am getting so confused....nothing new as of yet just alot of white cm and cp is still high and closed. took one answer lab hcg test and completely forgot to check it...came back about an hour later and dont know if its and evap line or BFP will be retesting probably in a couple of days...dont want to waste any more money on hpt's if I am I am and if I'm not then we will keep trying

before i got my bfp i also had alot of white cm and still do =/ i have my first appt june 15th so ill keep u ladiies updated but i tested june 1st it was a faint line and this morning june 3rd and it was very noticable positive not faint...so dont give up if no af yet...have u gotten a bloood test done?

before i got my bfp i also had alot of white cm and still do =/ i have my first appt june 15th so ill keep u ladiies updated but i tested june 1st it was a faint line and this morning june 3rd and it was very noticable positive not faint...so dont give up if no af yet...have u gotten a bloood test done?

no...my doctor wont give me one unitl I get a + on pee test. My AF was due May 26-27 still nothing. I currently have a cold so I dont know if I am having pregnancy symptoms. With my 1st pregancy I got a BFP at 12 or 13dpo but I am way past that now I am around 18-19dpo I think I had cramping for a week and a half before AF which is unusual for me...I dont know what to think anymore this has been a competely long 2ww for DH and I. we just want an answer now .

no...my doctor wont give me one unitl I get a + on pee test. My AF was due May 26-27 still nothing. I currently have a cold so I dont know if I am having pregnancy symptoms. With my 1st pregancy I got a BFP at 12 or 13dpo but I am way past that now I am around 18-19dpo I think I had cramping for a week and a half before AF which is unusual for me...I dont know what to think anymore this has been a competely long 2ww for DH and I. we just want an answer now .

oh wow im sorry hun....but thats crazy y wouldnt ur doctor test you for a hcg test...a blood test detects the hormone before the urine does...i think u should go find another doctor and get ur answers!

My doc is the same way, last time I finally got her to at least send my urine to the lab... after I made a big stink!

still fx'd for you sammy!

Hello ladies just checking in..Will be leaving tomorrow for Mexico so I wont be on for a couple of days

tbuns hope all is well with you hun

Hello ladies just checking in..Will be leaving tomorrow for Mexico so I wont be on for a couple of days

tbuns hope all is well with you hun

awww I'll miss seeing ya around!

Have a safe trip home!

tbuns so whats going on with you are you sure you O'd and now on a new 2ww when are you going to start testing???

Yeah I am on a new 2ww, so its been like a 4ww really... I (and FF) are sure I o'd back on May 27th... so I am 7dpo tonight...

and uh, I already started testing, lol!!

i have been working the past couple days(trying to get a little spending money) I miss chattin with you to but once I get back home things will be back to normal...

i have been working the past couple days(trying to get a little spending money) I miss chattin with you to but once I get back home things will be back to normal...

Cool!!! Bringing home the HPT money?? lol....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->