anyone testing mid June? let's be friends

Good morning ladies I couldn't hold out I tested this am got my: :bfp: it's faint but I see it clearly I will upload I know why it is bc I drank water @5this morning when hubs went to pt now it's just about letting bean cook stick retest on the 19 or tomorrow lol and come up with a way to tell hubs on father's day. Baby dust to you all

OH MY LORDYYY! WOOOOOOHOOO!
CONGRATS :)

i have a slight feeling im gonna get a negative blood tomorrow :(
But in saying that I had to pull my knickers down coz if i put any pressure on it my tummy hurts so bad. Got that much bloat its rock solid i look 12 weeks pregnant!
I just keep getting that horrible "not pregnant" feeling today.

Erghh.
Got a FRER coming tomoz morning. At 12dpo.
So fingers crossed for this test coz i know i cant wait for doctor phone call ahhaha

Aw good luck to you. Hopefully your blood work will come back positive and the test will say positive. I did a test today and I got BFN. Had really sore bbs yesterday and they sore today. They not usually like that. I don't want to get my hopes up though.

My boobies arent sore :(
Never were last time either so i cant point pregnancy judging on my girls :(

But they are sooo tingly. Like i wanna scratch em.
Dunno if their bigger or im trippen. Ha!
And i had a yummy roast lamb for dinner (was full i couldnt eat anymore) now im hungry again.
Gahh.

Im dying to know my answer tomorrow

Fingers x for us!

Most of my symptoms have faded... still woke up with AF style cramps and had a little bit of nausea this morning, but that passed quickly.

Really feeling down & like this isn't my month. :nope:

Only 2 more days til testing though... We'll see :shrug:

Mum, Can't wait to see if you got your BFP!

My boobies arent sore :(
Never were last time either so i cant point pregnancy judging on my girls :(

But they are sooo tingly. Like i wanna scratch em.
Dunno if their bigger or im trippen. Ha!
And i had a yummy roast lamb for dinner (was full i couldnt eat anymore) now im hungry again.
Gahh.

Im dying to know my answer tomorrow

Fingers x for us!

I've got baby dust going your way and that's exactly how I was just didn't know but I hope you get your :bfp:

I just read through the sub and congrats on the bfp JynxSunny! I'm testing tomorrow at 10dpo and i know its early but i cant wait any longer. I've been crampy, bloated and gassy. last weekend my nipples were all but burning, now just a bit tender tho. bbs are heavy and i've been eating a lot. i'm on my first cycle ntnp after years of bc so i'm probably just being crazy but i cant resist poas! if i get a bfn tomorrow then i will test again on saturday/sunday with hopes of a father's day announcement!

I just read through the sub and congrats on the bfp JynxSunny! I'm testing tomorrow at 10dpo and i know its early but i cant wait any longer. I've been crampy, bloated and gassy. last weekend my nipples were all but burning, now just a bit tender tho. bbs are heavy and i've been eating a lot. i'm on my first cycle ntnp after years of bc so i'm probably just being crazy but i cant resist poas! if i get a bfn tomorrow then i will test again on saturday/sunday with hopes of a father's day announcement!

Good luck testing tomorrow

Good luck testing tomorrow

I was beyond confused on my symptoms I just tested lol I couldn't hold out I was trying to wait until the 19-20 ish lol but baby dust to you all just praying little bean sticks

Thanks! Good luck to you too rockinghorse. Are you testing today or going to wait until Thursday? I know you said that you think chances are slim and are not wanting to get your hopes up. Its hard not to symptom spot and poas even when chances are slim. i've wasted a whole bunch of tests while on bc and then been irrationally devastated with a bfn. waiting is terrible

thx JynxSunny

I did one today that was a BFN. So the next one would be Thursday maybe Friday if I haven't started AF by then. Either way I'll post which one comes first

I did one today that was a BFN. So the next one would be Thursday maybe Friday if I haven't started AF by then. Either way I'll post which one comes first

Maybe still too early not over yet baby dust baby dust baby duuuuuuust all your way..will be right here waiting for results. :hugs:

Maybe still too early not over yet baby dust baby dust baby duuuuuuust all your way..will be right here waiting for results. :hugs:

Thank you. My fiancé thought I was at one point. I didn't want him to get his hopes high so I told him that it is very unlikely. Secretly though I'm hoping I am.
With my last one I was over two weeks late when I had finally got a positive. When I was a week late I did a test and was negative so I left it a week and it all came back positive.

Yeah dont stress hunni you might still be early.
Im currently 12dpo and will test in a few hrs (not 1st pee of the day) so we shall see.
Then hopefully get a phonecall today from docs about bloods.

Either way im so nervous.
Still having butterfly feelings in lower tummy

I knew it. BFN :(

dont like my chances now.
My body must of been trying to play me :(

*sob* :cry:

sorry mumttc92 :( gutting when you see the bfn xxx sending you hugs

My results are in but i havent had a phone call so its obviously a negative :(
My last child i got a phonecall saying the results are in please come see us

Going to cutl up into a ball :cry::coffee:

I have period like cramps today so my stupid body hates me :(

Really sorry about that. It may still be too early to get a positive

:hugs: mum.

I'm out too. Temp dropped almost to cover line this morning. Just waiting for :witch: to show now.

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/3e386a/thumb.png

EDIT: AF arrived. Ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"