anyone testing mid June? let's be friends

Me too i want a summer bumpkin :)

Still no period! 3rd day late. Never happened to me.
Hubby doesnt think boobs are bigger :( so i dont know what to think.
Im extremely bloated and im starving all the bloody time!
I really hope i know before i leave for bali on tuesday. Ill have to take my frer with me. Coz i wanna know if i can have bloody coctails!!!!! Hahaha

Why is a FRER coming up negative :(

Oh I know how you feel confused smmmh yesss a summer baby would be the bees knees all half dressed all summer belly and all still classy give me a reason to wear a swim suit and not care lol teeehee

JynxSunny some people bleed & go on to have perfectly healthy pregnancies! Don't count yourself out yet! :test:

JynxSunny some people bleed & go on to have perfectly healthy pregnancies! Don't count yourself out yet! :test:

Im soooooooooo beyond confused i had full blown bleeding no cramps ntg just on Friday and Saturday then Sunday nth Monday ntg really Thursday jtv ghhwas scanty smh I dont wanna test buuut after eveerything and being ok with starting over idk ibknow im gonna test just dont wanna get my hopes smh ugh

Hey ladies just thought I'd keep you all in the loop, no sign of af and it my 7th day late!!!
Im away on holidays in bali still so at least im distracted.
Im very very very bloated i actually look 10-12 weeks pregnant and its rock solid. I couldnt even wear a singlet in front of relatives as they would suspect something.

No signs of her showing either!!! But i tested at 4/5 days later and got a negative :nope:
Sooooo either my body hates my or this new baby just doesnt want me to know he/she is there yet.

Jynx - test & keep us informed!

Mum - exciting!!!! Sounds promising!!!

Gonna go on and test my my days app says my o day will be here next week so I would like to know beforehand lol eirher way gonna ride this way out ladies xoxox

Yes jynx goodluck! Fx for you.
I still havent recieved my witch now 8 days late hehe.
Feeling very bloated (not from beer) lol

Fingers crossed for meeeee

Momma im so confused I think its time for a blood test I just took a test cheap one figured no need in going all out lol buuuuut it says POSITIVE veey faint like holding me up to the light like its a line just faint im not sure what ro make of it .... from what ive read im gonna just gonna be positive no matter what but it can be a few things ive atill got all my symptoms I think lol buuut ive read that it could be left over hgc from the chemical or o didn't have a chemical and just had bad bleeding im just at a loss i thought forsure i wasnt bc of the bleedinh and now im like huuuuh??? How oa it still positive ive waited the full 7 days

Fingers suuuuuuper crossed lol and baby dust its not fair how the body I'm do ya smmhh im so lost

Jynx, I think it's time to call your dr. GL Hun!

Mum, FX for you too!!! Sounds promising! :happydance:

Sorry not been on for awhile. I agree with Bella think a blood test is needed. Good luck

Yay for jynx!!!
Yes blood test or test again in a day or two :)

I think ill get my bfp when i come home!
9 days late now at no af :)

Weeeee!

Yay for jynx!!!
Yes blood test or test again in a day or two :)

I think ill get my bfp when i come home!
9 days late now at no af :)

Weeeee!

Yessssss fingers super crossed for you and hope tou get your bfp and as for me gonna test in a few days bc im not sure if im gonna O this month or not but we still have faith and hope and we still say no matter what its gonna happen sooo gonna wait few more days retest if its still showing im gonna go to the doc. baby dust to you all the next cycle is coming up so ladies cant wait for th updates

Jinx, still thinking of you! Hope your BFP is sticky & you dnot have to worry about O this month!

AFM, my Clearblue easy OPKs are expired... And I didn't want to spend another $30 for 10 more when I have 3 left from TTC my DD... So I bought New Choice brand from dollar tree & will use both LOL. I have EWCM for the first time since starting to track cm last month! Excited! I'm on CD10 of SMEP. Going to be BDing tonight! :happydance:

Jinx, still thinking of you! Hope your BFP is sticky & you dnot have to worry about O this month!

AFM, my Clearblue easy OPKs are expired... And I didn't want to spend another $30 for 10 more when I have 3 left from TTC my DD... So I bought New Choice brand from dollar tree & will use both LOL. I have EWCM for the first time since starting to track cm last month! Excited! I'm on CD10 of SMEP. Going to be BDing tonight! :happydance:

Nooooo im out took another today and not even a faint just think it was left over which is good moms bc I already had bleeding around the same time my period was due so I should O next week gonna try and just see what happens lol im excited bc I know it can happen I just need to slow down and enjoy the process not pressure and stress it AND NOT TEST EARLY lol just me im not even buying a test until after the which is due and i read after Mc/ and cp youre extra fertile afterwards so lets hope for a sticky bean....and im not going anywhere gonna keep updating you

When i did a wee today i had a pit of milky pink blood :(
Had nothing since so im not sure what to feel about that.....

Ive never been anymore than 2-3 days late except for my first baby.
:shrug::cry:
Boo hoo

Did u ever have spotting with your first? They say every pregnancy is different so even if you didn't it may be nothing to worry about, but it's always reassuring if you've gone through it before! FX for you!

How are you getting along Jynx? rocking horse?

Got my AF strong and hard yesterday ladies.
Dont know how i got pregnancy symptoms and not pregnant!
So peed. I felt it.
I was swaying and holding my belly.

Now in the worst imaginable pain :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"