Anyone think they're out this month already :(

Lara91

Reaction score
So afs due on Saturday, was more than positive I was experiencing a lot of symptoms!! Tested 6dpo& today 8dpo both bfn's!! I know it's still early but thought I could feel implantation on the day I was 6dpo. Had mild cramping, really painful lower backache, a lot of white lotion like discharge.. The cramping lasted almost 3 hours. So figured your levels are meant to double every 48hours after implantation so I would more than likely get a positive.. But nope. Experiencing really sore nipples, even have pimple type spots around my nipples that look like they're filled with white. This is all new to me!!! But from the white lotion like discharge on 6dpo ever since that discharge has gone & I feel wet down there. It feels like I've wet myself sometimes, it's weird! But when j go to check there's like a watery stuff on my knickers (sorry tmi again) it doesn't smell and doesn't have a colour, it's really thin in consistency. Has anyone experienced this? I'm going out of my mind don't know what's going on!!

In a perfect world everyone would get symptoms and hcg would double and work the same in everyone. That's not the case. I feel like 8dpo can happen, but it's not the norm even if you did implant on 6dpo. Keep your head up and good luck! Really hope you get your bfp

In a perfect world everyone would get symptoms and hcg would double and work the same in everyone. That's not the case. I feel like 8dpo can happen, but it's not the norm even if you did implant on 6dpo. Keep your head up and good luck! Really hope you get your bfp

Thank you, me too :( I'm hoping & praying it's still too early.

Its still early hun. Hang in there. Until af shows you're still in

Thank you.. It's killing me waiting but I know it's what I'm going to have to do. I'm not disappointing myself anymore :(

Thank you.. It's killing me waiting but I know it's what I'm going to have to do. I'm not disappointing myself anymore :(

Well after af didn't make an appearance this morning I did a test & got my faint bfp :) :) so happy!!!!! Testin again in the morning x

That's fantastic! :D

I'm still all about the bfn over here. Hoping my ICs have arrived at work today..

That's fantastic! :D

I'm still all about the bfn over here. Hoping my ICs have arrived at work today..

Well I've sadly miscarried. Back to the drawing board for me 😭 heartbroken but thinking positive. Everything happens for a reason. Hopefully next cycle will be for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->