Anyone thinking of baby names already?

We have thought of a couple of baby names both girls and buys, we have had them ages! way before we decided to try to conceive :D

Ella
lucina

cato
Tomos

we haven't got as far as middle names yet

DH and I also have our names picked out! Except the boys middle name.. I told DH he has to come up with that one!

I've never heard the name Sutton used before, interesting there it is 2 in a row...where did you two hear it? is it "regional"? I like it but it feels too hip for me and DH :)

I heard it first on the abc family show lying games lol don't judge

haha no judgement :)

Arya is on my girl name list....Game of Thrones :)

Aria is our pick for a girl's name. But spelled Aria not Arya, though same pronunciation. I love the name aside from Arya also being my favorite GoT character!

I've never heard the name Sutton used before, interesting there it is 2 in a row...where did you two hear it? is it "regional"? I like it but it feels too hip for me and DH :)

I heard it first on the abc family show lying games lol don't judge

Haha, that's where I got it from too. I heard it and fell in love!

I love Louie for a boy

And I'm not sure on a girls name but I like Mia Rose

how do you get the count down from lilypie onto your signature?

Ive made a countown on the website but can't work out how to get it on my signiture when i try it wont work

how do you get the count down from lilypie onto your signature?

Ive made a countown on the website but can't work out how to get it on my signiture when i try it wont work

look for an option to share on the site and look for the BB Code and copy and paste into the signature

Hubby and I do have names picked out.

Girl - Kyung Mi Elsie (Elsie is his Mum's name who passed from cancer) (Kyung Mi is Korean for "One who is beautiful and full of honor" - I'm South Korean)

Boy - Middle name William, it's been always used for boys in his family, he has yet to pick a first name (He's from an old Scottish family line that started on the Moors in Scotland and then moved to England and then part of his family moved here to US, hence me meeting him lol)

Girls names will be either Esme Rose or Audrey Rose depending on what suits her when she arrives.

Boys names......no idea! Middle name will be Graham for my dad but nothing stands out for first name. Maybe Jacob or Xander......?!

I have absolutely no idea i'm afraid! I have only heard it once before. I don't think its common in the UK but another poster on here told me its quite popular in USA. Don't know if that's true though.

I really like it but can't decide if its a bit too unusual to actually use for real :-/

Yep, Xander is heard here in the states fairly often...I have an Alexander that is sometimes shortened to Xander. I like it a lot :)

We have a list of names, not quite narrowed down yet!

Girls: Evangeline, Emily, Elyssa
Middle name: Violet or Lilly
Boys: Antonio or Anthony, middle name Oscar

We will continue to look for a few more 'A' boy names...

oh there we go someone answered that question xD

i don't think so, i think that it is a lovely name personally .

Hi all!

I've got my girl's names planned. I love Reagan but it's actually getting very popular so my second favorite is Blaire. My husband Cliff is a 3rd and while I don't personally love the name, tradition is important to him so we would call our baby Ford as his dad is Clifford and he is Cliff.

girls:
juliet clementine (our surname)
alice mila (our surname)

boys:
arlo edward (my maiden name) (our surname)
elliot linley (our surname)

we'd like to use my maiden name as a second middle name if we use 'edward' because that is DF's late-grandfather's first name (he went by his middle name, keith, but we'd rather use edward), and there are no males carrying on my maiden name.

what does everyone think? :)
no stealing my names, haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"