anyone thinking of or have done DE and had reservations still?

Hello Ladies!
I had a cycle last year DE and unfortunately I mc at 8 weeks! If I were younger I definitely would be trying again and again! If I had a choice of No baby or a chance at having another little one I would do it! I put my critera in and sent pictures of both my husband and I and the Dr or embryo coordinator match my donor! My clinic was a anonymous donor clinic although the clinic did a full medical screening on the Donors! Some clinics especially in the US you can read a bio and see a childhood picture of your donor! Also some ladies on our other thread have been astonished that their DE baby looks just like their biological child! Also if you had a unsuccessful IVFs or MCs, I would seriously look into immune testing before spending all that money on DE IVF. Also I would suggest you be at your healthiest to give you more of a successful pregnancy! Good luck ladies!

Hello Ladies!
I had a cycle last year DE and unfortunately I mc at 8 weeks! If I were younger I definitely would be trying again and again! If I had a choice of No baby or a chance at having another little one I would do it! I put my critera in and sent pictures of both my husband and I and the Dr or embryo coordinator match my donor! My clinic was a anonymous donor clinic although the clinic did a full medical screening on the Donors! Some clinics especially in the US you can read a bio and see a childhood picture of your donor! Also some ladies on our other thread have been astonished that their DE baby looks just like their biological child! Also if you had a unsuccessful IVFs or MCs, I would seriously look into immune testing before spending all that money on DE IVF. Also I would suggest you be at your healthiest to give you more of a successful pregnancy! Good luck ladies!

Hi Garnet!! I didnt know you cycled lasy year with DE..Do you have any frosties?
~Angie

Yes Never last March! We had 9 blasts but hubby and I were only going to do it once because I was 46! We put two back and I carried 1 baby to 8 weeks and MC. Weird because I was bleeding and went in and had a good hb and mc the next day! I believe I have a immunity issue because 4 mc and 1 D&E because my son has Trisomy 18. Also some of the symtoms theat the other ladies that did get testing for immunity issues I believe were similar to mine! My hubby does not want to do it again! I would go another round after testing if he agreed to it! The cost and time are a hinderance for us!

oh Garnet..I'm sorry for your loss. You have 8 frosties then?

Garnet so sorry. I remember seeing you in some thread which I was following after my failed Ivf last year and doctor suggesting me about DE. Hopefully your DH agrees for another round. What is your doc telling you about the age factor. If he gives a go ahead then maybe you guys can try one more round since you have frosties.

No we did not save the frosties because he agreed to 1 round because of my age and cost! My clinic has gotten a 49 year old pregnant and the Dr probably be fine with it as along as the medical screenings came out fine! I definitely would go for immune testing if I were to try again but it is a No! from hubby! 6 losses is a little too much for him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->