Anyone thought of names for when the time comes?

You could short your name to eigh!!!hahahaha!
My books have the meanings and origins of names in---My book says...
Bailey is French and apparently means steward.
Lewis is Teutonic (whats that?) and means 'famous battle warrior'

Bailey means steward? Oh super haha. Lewis is a good choice then, a "hard" kid. yea rite, bet he wud be soft. No idea wot Teutonic means, sounds familiar though. Thanks for that!

You could short your name to eigh!!!hahahaha!
My books have the meanings and origins of names in---My book says...
Bailey is French and apparently means steward.
Lewis is Teutonic (whats that?) and means 'famous battle warrior'

Did you see this Bailey?We posted at the same time so it ended up above your last post!lol

edit-obviously you did!No probs xx

Thanks :D Its good to know that other people like the names. Timothy is my OHs dad's name and I thought it would be nice to name our son after him as OH and his dad are really close.

You say Calleigh like callie, but haven't decided on the way to spell it yet. Hopefully by the end of 2010 she'll be here and we will have made our decision but not holding out too much hope, think it will probably be more like 2012 :(

xxx

Oh no :( Well I'll keep my fingers crossed that you do get your 2010 BFP. Also Callie is short for Calista!Just found that out.xx

Thanks :D Its good to know that other people like the names. Timothy is my OHs dad's name and I thought it would be nice to name our son after him as OH and his dad are really close.

You say Calleigh like callie, but haven't decided on the way to spell it yet. Hopefully by the end of 2010 she'll be here and we will have made our decision but not holding out too much hope, think it will probably be more like 2012 :(

xxx

I definately prefer Calleigh. Well i would with my name haha. That thought of Timothy is really nice, at least when you tell him you're expectin a baby boy an wana call him Timothy he can't make you feel bad in any way!! Hehe.

yeah :) I think its a good way to make him be nice to us about getting pregnant. He had OH when he was 18 and doesn't think settling down and starting a family is a good idea when we are 20, he wants us to wait a few years. He's cool though :D Perfect father in law material!

xxx

Oooh, this is what i miss when i start reading threads in 3rd tri out of sheer boredom!

I have loads picked out, for now me and OH have agreed Thea Jazmine (he wanted it spelled jasmine and i wanted it spelled jazmyn to make it a bit diff so we compromised) for a girl and Harry for a boy.

That said when we had the same convo a couple of months ago it was Tia Elizabeth and Oliver James. So i guess mine could change. :rofl: xx

Dont wander over to third tri then!All the cool kids are over here in WTT!:rofl:

Ooh Harry like that hot ginger fox of a Prince? Love it.
I dont think Ive heard the name Thea before but I like it and I have always liked the name Jasmine too (oh and I like Jasmina) xxx

Yeah but nobody was in here :p

Yeah, Prince Harry is hot ;) I've never actually met a Thea, but there've been characters in books i've read with that name and i think it's really nice. I love jasmine...although i suspect OH likes it because Alladdin is his fave disney film :rofl: xx

I do indeed but only us and my folks know what they are!!

It's strange though as even now when we talk about them we call them by the names so fingers crossed they suit them when they get here :)

Your chosen names are all gorgeous too!

x

yeah :) I think its a good way to make him be nice to us about getting pregnant. He had OH when he was 18 and doesn't think settling down and starting a family is a good idea when we are 20, he wants us to wait a few years. He's cool though :D Perfect father in law material!

xxx

That's a really nice idea. Me and OH don't really have any family names that we could use like that xx

Aladdin is my favourite Disney film too AND Princess Jasmine is an excellent role model for a kid!She was independent,headstrong and could get away with wearing those crazy trousers better than anyone else I've ever seen!Hahaha x

It's strange though as even now when we talk about them we call them by the names so fingers crossed they suit them when they get here :)

x

Just out of interest is the reason you won't say them because you're worried about others 'stealing' them? Because as i was just typing my last reply i was hoping that that wouldn't end up happening.

I'm sure they will suit them :) xx

Aladdin is my favourite Disney film too AND Princess Jasmine is an excellent role model for a kid!She was independent,headstrong and could get away with wearing those crazy trousers better than anyone else I've ever seen!Hahaha x

:rofl: :rofl:

They were very interesting trousers. Although i'm not sure i'd want my little girl only wearing bra thingys and no proper tops lol xx

x

Tsssk!Secrecy :hissy: Fair enough though,only me and OH knew Ophelias name before she was born.Sometimes I think its nice to have something you and your partner can keep just for yourself.xx

Although OBVIOUSLY I'm greatly enjoying sharing our names!Keep 'em coming x

:rofl: :rofl:
They were very interesting trousers. Although i'm not sure i'd want my little girl only wearing bra thingys and no proper tops lol xx

I know and there is no real reason for it!Surely a princess would have enough money to nip down to primark!x

Popular thread! I have thought a lot about names for girls. I really like Kaori, Kiara, and Sierra, but I think Sierra is the only one my husband would consider. I like more unique sounding names, and he prefers more traditional, so I think we will need to find one that is a little bit of both.

Theres only me and OH that know Im thinking of having a baby, oh and everybody on here. Which is actually good for me, can talk about it openly and its accepted whereas Im sure if I spoke to anyone I know about it (before I get pregnant) they may try talking me out of it. Im sure they will all understand when I tell them though! ooo cant wait now!!!

Sorry I just realised that post said nothing about names!! I like the name Seana for a girl actually. Or Shauna. OH not so sure though so suppose I will have to stick with Bailey...nevermind!!! :D

Theres only me and OH that know Im thinking of having a baby, oh and everybody on here. Which is actually good for me, can talk about it openly and its accepted whereas Im sure if I spoke to anyone I know about it (before I get pregnant) they may try talking me out of it. Im sure they will all understand when I tell them though! ooo cant wait now!!!

I know exactly what you mean, is why i only talk about it to OH or on here. I hate when friends make comments, i'll say that i really feel ready for a baby and they'll just point blank tell me i'm stupid or not to do it :(

Jen- :rofl: xx

Popular thread! I have thought a lot about names for girls. I really like Kaori, Kiara, and Sierra, but I think Sierra is the only one my husband would consider. I like more unique sounding names, and he prefers more traditional, so I think we will need to find one that is a little bit of both.
I like the name Sierra.What about Sienna or Sahara for names like that that your husband might consider?

'I like the name Seana for a girl actually. Or Shauna.' Leigh I know you just added that bit in so you can carry on chatting in this thread even though you already told us your names.I know your game!!!xxx

Jen can i pick your brain on something off topic? I dunno if you've seen it but i said in the slimming thread that i did an hours workout yesterday, but today i'm not feeling that achey, i know you're only meant to exercise every other day but would it do me any harm to do it again today? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->