Anyone thought of names for when the time comes?

*running over to slimming thread* I'll meet you at the slimming thread in a sec!

Theres only me and OH that know Im thinking of having a baby, oh and everybody on here. Which is actually good for me, can talk about it openly and its accepted whereas Im sure if I spoke to anyone I know about it (before I get pregnant) they may try talking me out of it. Im sure they will all understand when I tell them though! ooo cant wait now!!!

I know exactly what you mean, is why i only talk about it to OH or on here. I hate when friends make comments, i'll say that i really feel ready for a baby and they'll just point blank tell me i'm stupid or not to do it :(

Jen- :rofl: xx

I know my parents would definately criticise me on it, and then i would feel really bad going and doin it anyway, at least this way i can say i made a grown up decision i am independant now and i wil stil always be ther little girl! Most of my friends don't think of babies at all so they would think it's wrong just based on their lives (they are mostly all my age). Im not bothered wot they think once i am pregnant though!

Popular thread! I have thought a lot about names for girls. I really like Kaori, Kiara, and Sierra, but I think Sierra is the only one my husband would consider. I like more unique sounding names, and he prefers more traditional, so I think we will need to find one that is a little bit of both.
I like the name Sierra.What about Sienna or Sahara for names like that that your husband might consider?

'I like the name Seana for a girl actually. Or Shauna.' Leigh I know you just added that bit in so you can carry on chatting in this thread even though you already told us your names.I know your game!!!xxx

Damn haha I have been sussed. I like this thread!! x

Thanks! Seanna or Sienna is pretty. I also like Sahara. My husband will not really talk about names until we are pregnant though! I always pick random times, like when we are driving home from the store or something I will just come out with "What do you think of _____" and he usually will either say no or that is not bad, but he will not continue the conversation or say any he likes, lol.

Hey girls hope you dont mind me sharing!

I am constantly changing my mind about names, as i work with 60 children names are hard as you think about past/present children your teaching-if you get me. The first name my OH ever came up with was Madeline/Maddie/ which i think is so cute, at the moment i am thinking Ava/Evie/Ruby- although i am constantly changing lol. As for boys, dont have much of an idea (dont know why though) :-(

You girls have got some lovely name ideas!

I don't wanna reveal my names! Girl is E. R. Mugridge (OH's last name) and boy is J. V. Mugridge.. :) That's all I'm telling ^_^

xxx

Im really annoying on names, i always seem to have some vague memory of someone horrid with the name, or a pet or something. I need to keep thinking for my poor little ones! The only name we had was Drazic for my little angel.

im having a harry or a jessica havent thought of middle names yet x

Ellen Marie for a girl, and Matthew for a boy (not sure of a middle name)

We definately want Theo for a boy, and Lola for a girl :kiss: No ideas on middle names either at the moment. OH wants Theo Jack so we can have a TJ but I'm not sure on it LOL...! The TJ more than the Theo Jack. Lola..Maybe Grace, but I have seen so many girls with Grace as the middle name.

Any ideas are greatfully recieved! :kiss: xx

Husband and I had the perfect name, we both loved it. Then I googled it and it ended up being the name of some cracked out pop star in the 70's. He is the only one who has EVER had that name. We decided we had to change our minds.

NOW we are thinking Vladimir for a boy, or Xavier, and Lorelai (aka Rory) for a girl.

We have Zackary Logan lined up if we have a boy (thought of it when I was pg w/kathryn) before we knew what we here having and we still love the name. We have no clue if we have another girl though.

Girl: Myra Ruth
Boy: Stephen Rox :rofl: not kidding!

Wow this thread went mental!
LeeArr,i love the name Lorelei.
MoonMuffin,even though I do like the name Zachary I would be too scared people thought I was naming him after that High School Musical guy!!
xxxxx

Waiting4Bump,I love the name Theo,earlier on in the thread we had a Thea but no Theo's yet!And I would worry about that too with Grace.

Pinkgirl,we used to love the name Madeleine too but the whole Madeleine McCann thing was either right before or right after I got pregnant with Ophelia and it spooked me so much that I went right off the name.I still think its a v.pretty name though xx

i got pages full of boys and girls name from my last pregnancy lol

Wow this thread went mental!
LeeArr,i love the name Lorelei.
MoonMuffin,even though I do like the name Zachary I would be too scared people thought I was naming him after that High School Musical guy!!
xxxxx
Oh no! I didn't even think of that :rofl:

So glad I moved over to this thread from the new one over on the 1st page....

For a girl we have decided on Emily Rose (Rose being after my grandmother), and Connor Franklin for a boy (Franklin is DH Grandfather's name).

btw~ I love the name Lorelai~ I also LOVE the Gilmore Girls... some would say it's an obsession :)
And just today I have discovered the name Avalene (like AVA-LEAN)....it's of Irish decent and I love those names. Especially since our surname is O'Quinn ;)

What do you all think (feel free to be brutally honest)?
I haven't the faintest what would go with it either...lily maybe?

I also like for girls~ Lucy, Madeline, Caroline, Elizabeth...
for Boys~ Aiden, Braden, Chris, Charles (charlie when little), Liam....
I'm sure there's more, but it's late and my brain hurts :D

Emily Rose is a beautiful classic name.
I love the name Avalene.Personally I like Avalene Elizabeth or Avalene Lucy.
And for boys I like Charles Aiden..Thats just me though xxxxx

The first time we had a scare, we made a game out of picking names (cuz we were like SO sure I was). One day we sat there going through all the names we could think of. Mostly girls names because we both want to have a cute little redheaded girl (like me) someday. We'd probably name our girl Kaliah (like Callie - uh). I think that's how he wanted it spelled.

Boy names are hard. We never really found something we really liked. I suggested Matthew a week ago-or so. That's OH's Middle name. I tried to get him to help me figure out middle names to go with Matthew, but he doesn't really ever play that game with me anymore.

it's becoming increasingly harder to discuss the baby subject. or marriage or anything else involving commitment. (maybe that's a bad thing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->