Anyone thought of names for when the time comes?

Managed to bribe my OH into finding some names hehe rather than me doin it all the time! He came up with ... Alex for a girl or a boy, Ethan or Louis for a boy and Holly for a girl. He went off Ethan, I said no to Louis and Holly. As it looks as if he is a little obsessed with the X Factor!!! Plus, I have a cousin called Holly. But I like Alex for a boy and really grown on Alexa for a girl. So:
Girl: Bailey or Alexa
Boy: Lewis or Alex

Not sure if we can have any of those for middle names instead but got PLENTY of time to work that out haha. xx

You can't not call your daughter Bailey!!Its beautiful and you have good reasons for choosing that.Im voting bailey.All the way.x

Girl: Amelia May
Boy: (which we hoping for) Oliver Nathaniel or Kayleb Nathaniel keaning more towards Kayleb due to populariety of Oliver in the UK it was no2 in 2008
thoughts? x

i love James too apparently someone in is family as that name and i have a long lost sister wirh a son called James so guess thats off the list x

Bailey Alexa? Would that go or is it too much of a first name to be a middle? I still want a Bailey too :D xx

Emily Rose is a beautiful classic name.
I love the name Avalene.Personally I like Avalene Elizabeth or Avalene Lucy.
And for boys I like Charles Aiden..Thats just me though xxxxx

Thanks! I Quite like all of your sudgestions actually.... hadn't thought about Charles Aiden... i'm digging it :) Avalene Elizabeth may be the golden ticket as well... since my sis's name is Elizabeth Rose, haha both of my girls (if I ever have two girls) would have her name as their middle names hehe.

Also.... I love Amelia May.... that is SO cute!

Caleb is my OH's name! GO with that one! :D Personally don't like it spelled with a K, but that's just me being picky.

wishn2Bmom, I like Amelia May, that flows really well together.

How about Jaden. For a girl.
Jaden Marie. I've always thought that was pretty, but I've heard of more boys with that name.

If we have a girl next time her name will be Natalie Rose. We picked that name out when we were pregnant with Hunter before we knew he was a boy. We both love that name and its both our favorite girls name. If we have another boy I love the name Guilianni and Shaun. DH loves the name Gueseppe, and is partially open to Shaun, but doesn't like Guilianni because he thinks people will call him Guili.

Bailey Alexa? Would that go or is it too much of a first name to be a middle? I still want a Bailey too :D xx

I like it!

I definitely like the Bailey to tie in your maiden name. I have to admit I want to bring mine in as well. Decided to do it like my grandparents' generation and earlier always did where the mother's maiden name was the middle name of the child, only we decided it'd be the 2nd middle name because we still want any kids we have to have their own middle name as well. :laugh2: Also Bailey is a cute name that would work well, not like my maiden name which is not passable as a first name.

I have trouble thinking of boys names and had to look online (yes I'm that obsessed, been picking names out for about a year now, trying different ones to get hubby to agree)

Decided on William Alexander for a boy (hubby's name is Alexander) and if we end up with two boys then honestly the second will likely be Colin Pendragon. :blush:

For a girl I really want Aurora Lily, symbolically named after my mum. Second girl would be Kalla something. (Calla -beauty- with a K)

My hubby's friend and his OH named their daughter Kaeda, I thought that was very pretty.

I really do care about the names meaning as well as how it sounds, so it's been a bit hard because some of hubby's other choices had meanings that I didn't like. :blush:

i love James too apparently someone in is family as that name and i have a long lost sister wirh a son called James so guess thats off the list x

I love the name James! But not Jim... and for some reason James gets shortened to Jim by tons of people!! :hissy: It's not fair!

Anyone noticed how many girls are named Ella and how many boys are named Aiden this last year? I have come across tons of them! They're both really nice names though, that must be why. ^.^

i dont like shorted names even though i do like Ollie

i like Daniel but it turns into dan or danny :( x

Yeah, I worry sometimes that if we name a boy William people will call him Bill. I don't like the name Bill so much but I loooove the name William. Guess we'll have to call him Will to choose the nickname before other people do, and correct people who call him Bill.

Sometimes shortened names are great, other times, not so much. :dohh:

i cant think of a shortened name for Kayleb apart from Kay or Kaybs and doubt many people will call him that lol x

We will be having :

Girl : Asia Renaye or Amaya Monet
Boy : Cassidy Jack

hi im new here as of yesterdya so hope u dnt mindme joining in!

my OH and i have decided on
Anna'ellisia mollie (pronounce ann ellisia or Ezmae Kaiden for a girl or if we have 2 girls perfectmeans names are sorted!
and for a boy Devin jai (pronounced Ji)
its abit premature i know but they are names iv had in my mind for yrs and will use them no matter what!

Oh I like Anna'ellisia!Ive never heard that name before xxx

Ok, I'm coming in late but I'm loving this thread. I already have a Liam Charles Kelly. We are good with boy names, not so much with girl names. We are thinking about Atticus Connor Kelly for another boy, and have no idea for a girl. Kicking around are Maia, Penelope, Callandra (Callie), and I would like to find one that might flow with the name Marion (which is my grandmother's name). I don't know....some people have said that boy's names are hard, we have the worst time with girl's names! :D

Well, not discussed these with OH, but I know he'll let me have my own way anyway! :rofl:

Girl: Lexi Alyssa
Boy: Jake

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back