Anyone tried any holistic therapy?

Thanks Shaerichelle, didn't realise how many people were interested in that sort of thing and that maybe I was nuts! I say, anything that helps right now is good. Am defo gonna pursue the Acupuncture route I think. Is your mum a professional reader then? Apparently my Great Grandmother read (playing) cards, she died before I was born, she was apparently good but she would never read for her imediate family

a happy healthy life sounds like what you are after now, if you met then man, which you clearly did, the happy and healthy are on their way according to your reading. My reading just told me to trust so im going to say that to you to. Im playing pass the dutchie with my reading now arent i.

My mom is actually psychic and does tarot cards. She told me I was pregnant yesterday. I hope she is right! But I do believe it runs in families..:)

oOOoOooOoo

(at chelle. i wasnt just saying OOoOoOo randomly)

Thanks Nato:) I did meet him Jan 09. And I am definitely getting healthier and happier. And trust must be trust in myself and body.. Cause right now I am having a hard time.

Nato, You are bonkers(in the nicest possible way), but you defo make me laugh lots, so thank you!
Yes despite my earlier claims, that I would never use OPK, I am going to this month. OH isn't complaining that he has to "perform" lots lol. Only thing is now, 1 - I hope that I do indeed ovulate/detect said surge. 2. If AF does show up then I really will be gutted and stepping up the obsession . OH bugger, there goes the ruddy cart before the horse again -see what I mean!

OOOOOO chelle, that would be great, so have you been symptom spotting. They say mums can tell...

I have notice changes in my body and thats about it. Not really symptom spotting.

Nato, You are bonkers(in the nicest possible way), but you defo make me laugh lots, so thank you!

I totally agree! I'm reading this thread and completely LOL!! Nato, you crack me up woman!

chelle, can you get your mom on B&B to predict for all of us??? When are you testing?? I can't wait to find out the results!

Hi there. I'm a newbie.

I do chiropractic treatments which have been known to help women get pregnant. After 8 years of being told we'd never do it, we ended up pregnant last June and I've done nothing different but several straight appointments of chiropractic treatment for several months. I did have a second trimester loss but it was due to an accident where I later lost my mucus plug and things snowballed from there. But the Chiropractic treatments were awesome. I'm doing them again this round.

I've also added deep therapeutic massage, my husband as a kind gesture does some acupressure on my feet and I take some herbs like Evening Primrose oil, Nettle leaf tea and red raspberry leaf tea which are taken at certain CD's and stopped.

Nato, you could do it like the Jenny Renny and charge $8 (or whatever that translates to over there). I honestly don't think I would pay for it, but if I knew someone who would do it for free I would.

I totally agree! I'm reading this thread and completely LOL!! Nato, you crack me up woman!

chelle, can you get your mom on B&B to predict for all of us??? When are you testing?? I can't wait to find out the results!

she has a website, but you have to call her its per min and she needs to hear a voice:)

Testing Saturday. I think I have a bfp..:)

You are already 14dpo and are waiting to test for 3 more days? You have much more self control than me! I soooo hope you get that BFP! Are you noticing any symptoms?

What's your mom's website? Not sure I can call (can't afford to), but it's pretty amazing that you have that ability in your family. I'm jealous!

Hi there. I'm a newbie.

I do chiropractic treatments which have been known to help women get pregnant. After 8 years of being told we'd never do it, we ended up pregnant last June and I've done nothing different but several straight appointments of chiropractic treatment for several months. I did have a second trimester loss but it was due to an accident where I later lost my mucus plug and things snowballed from there. But the Chiropractic treatments were awesome. I'm doing them again this round.

I've also added deep therapeutic massage, my husband as a kind gesture does some acupressure on my feet and I take some herbs like Evening Primrose oil, Nettle leaf tea and red raspberry leaf tea which are taken at certain CD's and stopped.

Welcome Mommy! Sorry for your loss. How are you doing?

Do those chiropractic treatments have a special name? They sound promising. I take nettles and red raspberry leaf also in a tea form. I was told it was ok for my entire cycle (it is technically a pregnancy tea), but I only take up to ovulation just in case. When do you take yours and in what form?

If I were rich (which I’m not) I’d probably go for Reflexology, Reiki or Accupuncture or if you could do them altogether all three!!!!

Well this is based on me being rich :haha:

My vote goes to reflexology. I can't say with certainty that it contributed to my BFP but almost as soon as I started it I felt much more relaxed and really looked forward to the sessions. I've stopped now for a bit but will go back after 12 weeks (fingers crossed I get that far!). Also my jennyrenny reading was spot-on! xxx

You are already 14dpo and are waiting to test for 3 more days? You have much more self control than me! I soooo hope you get that BFP! Are you noticing any symptoms?

What's your mom's website? Not sure I can call (can't afford to), but it's pretty amazing that you have that ability in your family. I'm jealous!

Well My dh is gone and wont be home til friday night but there is a story behind this... My dh and I started looking for a house in March. We went to the ocean and decided to "create" our house. So we wrote everything we wanted! Then we decided to start looking at homes.. As we looked they got better and better and more like what we wanted. Finally, we walked into our current place.. I swear its the one we created. The only thing it doesnt have is a pool! So we decided when we move in here this house would be where my cycle would start to where I would conceive.. as soon as we moved in DH told me that May 15th we would have the bfp.:haha: I said yah right:haha: So at the end of last cycle we "created" a baby. I wrote down that I wanted to conceive the 30th of APril to the 5th of May. Now mind you I have had long cycles since ttc 8 months ago! This would mean I would have to ov normal. So guess what I ovd normal! ( I did take soy isoflavones to do this) FF puts my test date as the 15th of May.

As far as symptoms, why yes I do have some not to many. Nausea, gagging and exhaustion the past 3 days, for about 6 days I have been so hugely bloated by the end of the day I look preggo, pubic bone pain and heaviness at bottom of belly, my veins are popping out, especially after shower. I look so black and blue. I actually thought a few of them were bruises at first.:haha: some twinges around my belly button. None of those things I have had before. I did have my boobs grow before and become painful like they are now. I actually bought some maternity sleep bras or I become in pain!

my moms site is keen.com/rasberi.

Talking about having it in the family my son said out of the blue two days ago.. mom I want a brother or sister.:wacko:

:flower:

Chelle,I in the words of nato "OOOOOOOOOOO" Sounds like you gonna have some good news soon.

Talking of Nato - "Madam Zelda" you there? lol

is anybody there...

<in stylee of Yvette Fielding>

Hellllooooooooo! How you doing? not many around tonight, they must have a life unlike moi lol (I should actually be doing some work, but heyho)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->