Anyone tried any holistic therapy?

hellooOOooOo!!

Im watching outnumbered and eating the krispy kremes i bought home to eat while watching outnumbered

everything is going to plan

except the 3 bfns I got today, one expensive, 2 cheap. And the lack of sore boobs, that wasnt in the plan

how you doing, whatcha up to now youre not doing your work

Aw so sorry, how you feeling - gutted but acting all cool about like I attempted (unsuccessfully) last week? I was convinced you would have some good news. You and Mone were the first few girls I spoke to and I saw her sad news too.

I was supposed to be working, can catch up with it over the weekend. Had nice bath, PJs, Box of Ritz and here I am lol.

First day of peeing on stick tomorrow - where does the time go? I can feel this TTC is going to become a real focus, much as I wanted to keep all relaxed about it - hard isn't it?

well, i am only either 8 or 9 dpo, so i might be doing 3 tests a day, 7 days early.

My boobs are defo not in an indicative state of sore though so am not expecting it, im ok though, im high on krispy kremes. Also am consoling myself with the fact id rather have a february baby than a january one. I wanted a summer one really, but Feb is closer to summer than jan. Thats how i see it.

you and your crackers. you were involved in them last night werent you. if youre not careful, you will turn crackers.

that said, i might turn krispy, so i suppose neither of us is the king

oOOoooOoo at poas - exciting!!! how you feeling about it apart from not relaxed? Lets go crackers and not brush our hair

Finished the box lol! I need to sort it out as I hate my jelly belly, but then again, not enough to eat something else!

I think I am feeling less crackers than I have been the last week. Suddenly dawned on me this morning about POAS, I thought Blimme that's tomorrow! I can't believe where the time goes. I remember when I MMC, my friend and GP said give it a couple of cycles, I remember feeling gutted that seemed such a long time and bang here we are.

I am bit apprehensive, hope they pick up a surge and then hating the 2ww, but hey got to keep positive you never know....

Had lovely bath -Went mad and shaved my legs!!!

Feb Baby would be nice, other wise Feb will forever more be a shitty month for me

ahh poppet, i know

Im not sure if i will remember March that way, i think it will be just the due date that stays with me in years to come.

it mightve flown, but youve been through a lot in those 2 months and i think youve done right in waiting - im sure i wasnt this obsessive before. They often say the secondary reason to wait is so you are emotionally ready, and i can see the value in that cos Im pretty jittery and on edge and even though youve had a hard time recently, you seem to be over a hump. Not that i know owt.

im going to bed now, I'm off out with my pals tomorrow night so might chat to ya saturday if youre around and not too busy peeing on sticks.

xx

Ill be poas saturday.

Shaerichelle, I can't wait for you to test! Are you in Maine? I'm in California but grew up in Massachusetts. You are 3 hours closer to Saturday (and testing) than I am! Let us know! If the witch doesn't get me tomorrow or Sunday, I'm testing on Sunday. Don't feel any symptoms though, so am not feeling hopeful this cycle.

How are the other ladies doing on this thread? Any news?

Hi there. I'm a newbie.

I do chiropractic treatments which have been known to help women get pregnant. After 8 years of being told we'd never do it, we ended up pregnant last June and I've done nothing different but several straight appointments of chiropractic treatment for several months. I did have a second trimester loss but it was due to an accident where I later lost my mucus plug and things snowballed from there. But the Chiropractic treatments were awesome. I'm doing them again this round.

I've also added deep therapeutic massage, my husband as a kind gesture does some acupressure on my feet and I take some herbs like Evening Primrose oil, Nettle leaf tea and red raspberry leaf tea which are taken at certain CD's and stopped.

Welcome Mommy! Sorry for your loss. How are you doing?

Do those chiropractic treatments have a special name? They sound promising. I take nettles and red raspberry leaf also in a tea form. I was told it was ok for my entire cycle (it is technically a pregnancy tea), but I only take up to ovulation just in case. When do you take yours and in what form

Hi there. Not sure if the chiropractic treatments really have a name..but I know he cracks the lower back near the ovaries. I have an issue where my uterus is tipped WAY back. They noticed it when I was pregnant. It didn't hurt anything...but I'm willing to bet it's part of the reason why it took so long to conceive. Even now during my first cycle of clomid, the left ovary is ALWAYS hard to find. Its always WAY back. So I'm wondering if the chiropractic treatments helped in realigning the uterus. :hmm:

I too take those herbs through tea and only until ovulation. Especially since we lost our son at 22 weeks gestation. I don't want to leave room for error here.

As far as how I'm doing...well. I guess like everyone else, my heart is broken. I was deeply angry at everyone for awhile. I decided to take that anger and do something with it. So I met with the Board of Directors at the hospital and am in the works to change some things around for bereaved parents.

I also have started a memory quilt in our sons name which is taking some time as it's a healing process for me.

I also plan to start a website up shortly for charity in our sons memory.

It feels so odd to ttc knowing we haven't even laid the headstone. While other parents celebrate their childrens special days...we're trying to figure out how to decorate his stone. Just a bitter sweet process. All our hopes and dreams for Jackson....well we've had to let them go.

Not a day goes by we don't dream of what he would have been like to play with or hold. But what helps me is knowing our son isn't in our past...but in our future. He's not dead...he's alive...he's just in heaven. So I move forward knowing I'll see and hold my baby again. That's my comfort through the tears ya know?

Thank you for asking.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Rebekah

Rebekah, thanks for sharing. It sounds like you are going through a lot. I'm glad to hear you are able to find some comfort in your quilt. Maybe you could post a picture of it when you are done. I know we would all love to see it. It also sounds like you have been able to find some meaning in the terrible loss of your son. Sticking up for other bereaved parents and starting a charity are beautiful ways to honor your son. Many people will benefit from your actions of the heart. Please keep writing to us.

xoxo ~ Amanda

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->