Anyone tried Duofertility?

VIKK1

Reaction score
Dh have been talking and if the clomid doesn't work after 3 months then we were thinking that we would try Duofertility.

I wondered whether anyone was already using it and what they thought?

A friend of mine is using it and although she isn´t pregnant, (she has a lot of fertility issues) she loves it. She says the support and advice they have given has been fantastic and she wishes she had bought it earlier. I have thought about it too but haven´t had the spare cash yet. Let us know if you buy one how you get on with it.
Good luck.

I've done the questionnaire and they've confirmed that we are eligible for the pregnant within 12 months or your money back so it is very tempting. We have one more cycle of clomid so think we'll be looking at mid February before we make a decision. It's good to know of someone who is using it. I wondered how time consuming it was, whether it is easy to use or not?

From what she has told me it is easy, although now I can´t remember if she said sticky pads was better or velcro strap?? anyway they have been helpful when her doctors couldn´t give a monkeys. I hope this cycle works for you and you don´t need it!

I have never heard of this before!! I have just filled in their quetionaire and they said they want to contact me. filled in a further form for them to contact me
Will see what happens
I like what I see there

I'm using DF, started to use it on 4th Dec and it confirmed my OV on 8th Dec.

You have to wear a sensor the size of a £1 coin under your arm each night and it records your BBT while you sleep.

In the am you sync the info from your sensor to a reader, which then uploads to your PC and gets sent to fertility experts for review. They email you to let you know when OV occurred and they give you green days to DTD on.

It's far easier than doing BBT yourself and also takes the stress out of collecting temps. All you need to record is periods, CM, DTD and OPK results if you wish.

It comes with a price tag of £495.

Here is an example chart. The red line indicates OV.

I've only been TTC since I got DF

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/2912.png

Thanks Pinki, wll be interested to know how you get along

Skweek have you hear anymore from DF, thats exactly what happened to me. They emailed and asked for DH SA results, I thought they would come back with a NO but they said that they could not see any reason why we wouldn't get pg

Taking Clomid this cycle and next, if no luck then I'll def be forking out for DF

Hi Vikki,

Oh my gosh - I totally forgot about this and looks like I deleted both emails from them.
The 2nd email from them said that we qualify for the money back guarantee.
I will think about using it. I am due to have an HSG scan next week Wednesday. So will most likely see what happens there and in the months that follow.
If nothing happens in 6 months following the HSG scan then I might order it.

Hope you are well

Well, I took the plunge and the duofertility is in the post!

Now I'm getting all excited :flower:

I got another email from them. They just wanted to know if we still wanted one.
I said explained the circumstances and might get one in a few months time if nothing happens.
GL. Let us know how things go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->