Anyone tried their tutto?

Vici

Mum to a LTTC princess!!
Reaction score
How you finding it? I love the idea and the thickness (or thiness) of the BTP BUT i cannot feel the love. I seem to have a huge amount of excess fabric on the bum even on Imi so not sure what this must be like on a tiny baby? x

I like them but at the same time find the baggyness too all on the bum,quite annoying! callie is still quite tiny, at just under 11lbs so I was hoping she would just grow into them better soon! Still hoping!! Husband says he prefers the sized ones as they look neater! X

I'll watching this thread with interest, the 'look' of the tutto hasn't appealed to me but would be interested to see how they work

To give you some idea of the baggyness?

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ZRVic/Imogen/DSCF2103.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ZRVic/Imogen/DSCF2104.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ZRVic/Imogen/DSCF2105.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ZRVic/Imogen/DSCF2106.jpg

Hi Vici :flower:

I realllllllly like my tuttos BUT the bum is mega baggy! I wouldn't use them as a showing off nappy if you know what I mean cos they just look a bit daft with all the excess material- and chubby K isn't even on the smallest snaps, the chunker is on the second set.

That said I do love them and they are so far pooplosion and leak proof, and they are way better value for money. I bet they do a 'bumgenius' and bring out a V2 without the bagginess..

you could fit a 2nd butt in there with her!

it's tricky to explain, but you couldn't really- the actual nappy inside is nice and tight, it's just the soft outer that's baggy... does that make sense?!

you could fit a 2nd butt in there with her!

it's tricky to explain, but you couldn't really- the actual nappy inside is nice and tight, it's just the soft outer that's baggy... does that make sense?!

Yeah, thats what i don't get! The nappy is really snug on but there is just this mass of outer fabric! Got one for my Guru Kit but not sure i'd be happy selling them!

Yeah it's weird! When it's on the large settings its fine but it does seem like there's too much fabric, strangely.

Vici I bet people will still want them though, they are strokably soft and pretty- waaaay prettier than BGs etc :) xx

yes I get that too. TBH it doesn't bother me, as it is a better fit than the AIO for Leo and it will last longer than the AIOs

Perhaps i'll keep one in my kit then and just sell the other one!

thats a real pity....I was hoping to hear nothing but love for the tutto :shrug:

Looks to me like when an itti goes 'crunchy' and the minky outer kind of detaches from the inner? Giving the 'baggy' look....

the pics show it up well vici....

hmm, I wanted to order one but now im not so sure...

:( i was hoping they would look just as good as the sized ittis but be better value... but they dont look good :( these will be an "under jeans" nappy methinks! Just as well really, i bought a navy one! x

i think ive fallen out of love with mine too :nope:

defo prefer the d'lish :)

I still completely love mine! The bagginess doesn't bother me in the slightest but then I tend to prefer the 'big butt' look over neat and trim.. possibly because P is so slim himself the nappiness help make him look a bit chunkier! :lol: I'm not sure I'd put them on a newborn, would still probably use the sized d'lish's for that, but from med upwards I think the tutto's are fab! If it wasn't for my current addiction to Issy's I'd be getting heaps more! :oops:

i have one in the post but was planning on buying two, since i bought the one im not so sure im going to get another, as ive not heard the fabbest of reviews. :/
i think i will wait and see, i was hoping it would just be a super slim BTP if i dont like it i think ill just get another bambooty, as they are the slimmest and most absorbent ive found

i've been reading about them a bit and the general consensus is those that couldn't get a good fit with the D'lish versions love the Tutto as it solves all the issues they had ie rise and leg gap.

those that have no issues with the d'lish seem to hate them.

yes it solves my probs and the bagginess doesn't bother me.

I am going to see how they go under trousers today and will let you all know!!

littlestar - i think that is spot on. I love the d'lish and get a fab fit with them :)

As a BTP nappy is is still very slim and the bit that fits to baby is great (love the shaped inserts too) but its the excess baggyness i don't like :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->