Anyone trustworthy in Crewe or Isle of Man?

Reaction score
I want a dress for Bella to wear on a big Jubilee party my family are throwing on Tuesday.

However, I left it too late to get the dress I wanted :( It's called the Union Jack Prom Dress from Next - it's gorgeous - I can get it online however they have told me it will take a week to send (too late!) However my nearest stores a Crewe and Isle of man - wayyyy over an hours drive for me (in Birmingham!) have it in stock - and I want it so bad!

So I wondered if there is anyone that lives near the Next stores in this area that might be popping to it anyway (or near it) tomorrow, that would like to buy it for me (obv I will transfer you the money) and send it to me next day delivery (again, obv I will pay)

It pretty much needs to be brought and sent tomorrow as don't know how long they will have it in stock (and best to ring the store again tomorrow before you go to check it's still in stock in my daughters size - 3 years - just in case)

So, this is a big, and far fetched favour i'm asking - but you never know, I might get lucky! :thumbup:

I live in the Isle of Man...I'm happy to call up tomorrow and see if they have it in....

Rach x

Bumping this for you hun because of the urgency xx

If its the dress that I saw he thee say at next I REALLY wanted it too but couldn't justify buying a new dress for one day when money is tight.. (still might do yet though but trying o talk myself out of it!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->