Anyone trying Soy Isoflavones this cycle?

Hey Ladies - I'm on CD 20/28 and waiting for AF to come (not feeling very pregnant at all this month). I have a bottle of SI sitting in my cupboard as well and will start taking this next cycle. I have fairly regular cycles (28 days), and I 'seem' to be ovulating. We've been ttc for almost 6 cycles. I'm hoping the SI does the trick, this month I tried Cassava, Folic Acid, Baby Aspirin and Zestica this month, next month I will continue to take everything else just add the Soy!

Your chart is looking good. Fingers crossed you get your BFP this cycle and don't even need to try the soy!

Thanks!! I'm hoping not either, my chart does look good, but I'm not entirely sure when I ovulated. FF says CD13 (before my +opk) I think CD 15-16

Hmmm ... well, CD 14 here and no fertile signs. I guess soy isos won't be making me O early! Hopefully I won't be O'ing late!

Hi ladies Olin am on my third cycle of soy...got my bfp the first cycle with it which ended in very early miscarriage... but fingers still crossed for this cycle

Hmmm ... well, CD 14 here and no fertile signs. I guess soy isos won't be making me O early! Hopefully I won't be O'ing late!

Taking iso 3-7 usually maintains your usual o date, if you want it earlier you should take either 1-5 or 2-6

I took Soy last cycle 100 mg, CD 3-7 and confirmed no ovulation by blood test...going to try 200 mg, CD 3-7 this cycle, CD 3 is tomorrow...I always take it at night and didn't notice any side effects last cycle.

Good Luck everyone :)

I'm planning to do max dose if my AF shows...
This and next cycle, then no idea what I'll do :\

Taking iso 3-7 usually maintains your usual o date, if you want it earlier you should take either 1-5 or 2-6

Interesting - that is good to know!

Taking it 2-6 only made ov 1 day earlier.

I cannot say over all, as my cycles pre soy were 31 days long - the same as with, but since not having soy cycles have been 38 and currently 42 days long.

I'm on cd 1 now, planning on taking soy days 3-7, probably just a moderate dose (80-120mg). I ovulated late last cycle, hoping for a more normal cycle.

Tomorrow af should be here, ill be taking soy cd 3-7, 120,120,160,160,200

Started my soy tonight -- 120mgs. I'm on cd 2 (but really in between day 2 and 3 based on when AF started). Hoping for the best!

Really hoping for a positive OPK tomorrow (on time)! They are not looking too positive right now. Ugh I don't want to O even later than normal!!!

Ugh my OPK was more negative this morning than yesterday. Regretting the soy isos at this point. :(

If i don't get pregnant this cycle, then i'm going to be trying them. Can i ask any UK ladies which are the best ones to buy, and does it matter if they are in tablet or capsule form?...Also, where did you buy yours? I have had a look around but the ones i've came across do seem to be a little expensive x

I'm doing cd 2-6 240mg along with other stuffs

Just an FYI I have read many many times not to use more than 200 mgs, just heads up - not sure if you have or can get medical advice on this...Good Luck to You :)

I used them this cycle! I got a positive CB digital tonight!!!!:happydance:
My cycles range from 75 days to 170 days. I never have gotten a normal cycle. I ended my last cycle (170days) with provera. I took Soy Isoflavones CD4-CD8(cd4 150mg, cd5 150mg, cd6 200mg, cd7 200mg, cd8 200mg)...I am currently CD12 with a positive OPK and ovulation pain!!! I cant believe it. Im hoping my surge sticks and finishes the job:thumbup: GOOD LUCK LADIES :hugs:

Just an FYI I have read many many times not to use more than 200 mgs, just heads up - not sure if you have or can get medical advice on this...Good Luck to You :)

Thanks, actually I do go to my gp. She said 240mg is fine as its herbal and short term. But as I said, thanks. :flower:

I used them this cycle! I got a positive CB digital tonight!!!!:happydance:
My cycles range from 75 days to 170 days. I never have gotten a normal cycle. I ended my last cycle (170days) with provera. I took Soy Isoflavones CD4-CD8(cd4 150mg, cd5 150mg, cd6 200mg, cd7 200mg, cd8 200mg)...I am currently CD12 with a positive OPK and ovulation pain!!! I cant believe it. Im hoping my surge sticks and finishes the job:thumbup: GOOD LUCK LADIES :hugs:

Yay!!! I'm so glad it's working for you. :)

I wonder why it works for some people but not for others. O is currently late for me with no positive OPK. Weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->