Anyone trying Soy Isoflavones this cycle?

I had ewcm like normal just before the time I expected to ovulate, but since then I've had loads of creamy cm. Weird...and I can't put it down to the soy as I dont think soy does that.

Hello ladies. Just tot I should update soy cycle 2. Doing 2-6 120,120,160,160,200. Fingers crossed this is it. I am not doing soy after this cycle. Good luck everyone. Anyone want a buddy?

Hello everyone I've finally ovulated I'm 5dpo :)

yay bout time although i have seen most that O late end up being the pregnant ones lol

Thankyou ladies my temps seem to be rising nicely!

Well this cycle is never ending!! :( bloody soy :(

I've been doing some research and have decided I won't be touching soy again. Here's some of what I found, in case anyone's interested:

One of the most common myths is that soy estrogens (isoflavones) are beneficial for your health. Isoflavones are the estrogen-like compounds occurring naturally in soy foods. They act as the plant’s natural pesticides, causing insects to become sterile.

Research has shown that isoflavones can prevent ovulation and stimulate the growth of cancer cells. As little as 38 mg isoflavones per day (less than the amount found in 1 cup of soy milk) can result in hypothyroidism with symptoms of lethargy, constipation, weight gain and fatigue. The isoflavones in soy have been shown to cause reproductive problems, infertility, thyroid disease and liver disease in mice, rats, cheetahs, sturgeon, quail, sheep, pigs and marmoset monkeys.

hey missbx, how are u? have u tested yet? keeping everything crossed for u hun
:happydance::happydance:

I tested yesterday at 10dpo thought I saw a faint line but was not sure if its a evap I've had loads of evaps on them blue ic it wasn't done with fmu though
I dident bother testing this morning as I thought my chart was not looking good I've had cramps yesterday with backache last night and today I had cramping this morning and it seems to have gone now but I'm sure the witch will show her ugly face soon xx

hey missbx, how are u? have u tested yet? keeping everything crossed for u hun
:happydance::happydance:

I tested yesterday at 10dpo thought I saw a faint line but was not sure if its a evap I've had loads of evaps on them blue ic it wasn't done with fmu though
I dident bother testing this morning as I thought my chart was not looking good I've had cramps yesterday with backache last night and today I had cramping this morning and it seems to have gone now but I'm sure the witch will show her ugly face soon xx

No hun u are not out until the witch shows. Chin up and fingers crossed that the line gets darker :happydance::happydance: GL

I've been doing some research and have decided I won't be touching soy again. Here's some of what I found, in case anyone's interested:

One of the most common myths is that soy estrogens (isoflavones) are beneficial for your health. Isoflavones are the estrogen-like compounds occurring naturally in soy foods. They act as the plant’s natural pesticides, causing insects to become sterile.

Research has shown that isoflavones can prevent ovulation and stimulate the growth of cancer cells. As little as 38 mg isoflavones per day (less than the amount found in 1 cup of soy milk) can result in hypothyroidism with symptoms of lethargy, constipation, weight gain and fatigue. The isoflavones in soy have been shown to cause reproductive problems, infertility, thyroid disease and liver disease in mice, rats, cheetahs, sturgeon, quail, sheep, pigs and marmoset monkeys.

Oh my that is scary but that is the same with clomid and vitex and angus cactus. Once u google negatives of any of them , u will find tons on the internet. Any way i wasn't gona do soy again but that is purely cos i am done experimenting. Well let us both hope that we get our :bfp: lol . Where are u in ur cycle? I am cd 14 waiting to O. GL x:happydance:

Oh my that is scary but that is the same with clomid and vitex and angus cactus. Once u google negatives of any of them , u will find tons on the internet. Any way i wasn't gona do soy again but that is purely cos i am done experimenting. Well let us both hope that we get our :bfp: lol . Where are u in ur cycle? I am cd 14 waiting to O. GL x:happydance:

Erm....currently CD64 with no signs of ovulation or AF :( :shrug:

This cycle has been my longest and weirdest ever. Crazy amounts of lotiony cm pretty much every day, relatively high temps...I'm just so ready for it to be done so I can get on with TTC again!

Erm....currently CD64 with no signs of ovulation or AF :( :shrug:

This cycle has been my longest and weirdest ever. Crazy amounts of lotiony cm pretty much every day, relatively high temps...I'm just so ready for it to be done so I can get on with TTC again!

Oh no its horrible having long cycles can you get something from your doctors to bring on Af? x I had a 113 day cycle a few months ago x

Hello ladies I see no one has posted Here for a while how's everyone getting on?? x

I'm waiting for ovulation I guess I will ovulate around cd40 again if so I think I might take it cd4-8 or 5-9?? I'm thinking I might get stronger eggs and I might ovulate earlier ? ? x

Missbx byu looks of your last 2 charts your taking to much soy, i would half it next time, take 100mg all days

Traylee I'm on Clomid now. The soy didn't help me. I'm on my 4th cycle of Clomid, on my 2nd I had a chemical pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->