Anyone trying to conceive baby number 2?

Charlene_b_x

Reaction score
I am!
Last month i came off the pill and i know i ovulated and af came one week earky :( was so disappointed!!

Is anyone else trying for baby number 2 and if so how long have you been trying?

xxx

Hi

Yes i'm trying for baby number 2. I came off the pill beginning of Jan but didn't start trying properly until feb. So currently 4th cycle for us. I'm just waiting on AF, hopefully she won't arrive but i'm not hopeful.

Ny son is almost 10 so it's been over 10 years since i was last pregnant, thought it would be just as easy but i'm also with a different partner.

Good luck xx

I am!
Last month i came off the pill and i know i ovulated and af came one week earky :( was so disappointed!!

Is anyone else trying for baby number 2 and if so how long have you been trying?

xxx

I am trying for baby no 2 and the same happened to me last month, it was my first month of trying and I came on early. Turned out I have a 25 day cycle not 28/29 as I thought (never really properly tracked my cycles) so this month im taking Ovulation tests to try and track my most fertile days and get to know my body better.

I am!

xxx

I am trying for baby no 2 and the same happened to me last month, it was my first month of trying and I came on early. Turned out I have a 25 day cycle not 28/29 as I thought (never really properly tracked my cycles) so this month im taking Ovulation tests to try and track my most fertile days and get to know my body better.

I know I def ovulated a week before my af so im not sure why it came so early :/ with my son I fell pregnant first month of trying but don't think I'll be so lucky this time.
Thank you. Good luck to you too :) x

hi weve been ttc #2 for 2 years now and im currently 11 days late for af but had 4 negative test so cant understand wats going on i need help xxx baby :dust: to you all good luck xxx

we're trying for baby no2 also :D Only began trying this month though x

TTC number 2 here too. AF came this morning 3-4 days early. I've been off the pill since Christmas and my cycles have been 32, 33, 35 and35 days since that so I was working off a 35 day cycle this month and she came on day 32 :shrug: In a way I was pleased as while this was our first month of properly TTC I've taken a few HPTs and 'knew' I wasn't PG this month. With Earl it took us 3 months, 2 of actually trying. Hoping to try SMEP this month and see how we get on. I don't use OPKs but track my CP and CM patterns and basically jump on hubby when I get any form of EWCM :haha: - he doesn't seem to complain lol :blush:

Good luck everyone.

Where is everyone in their cycle? I'm now on CD1 so I have a whole month to wait until I'm due to test on July 2nd....and I will wait this time!!!! Grrrrrr :growlmad: lol

I'm on cd5 at the moment.
I don't really know my cycle very well at all Iv been on the pill for 6 and half years with just the break when I was pregnant with my son.
xxx

This is my first cycle ttc#2. My son is now 18 months old and we thought it would be the ideal time for another. Came of BC last month and now that AF is finished its all systems go. SMEP for me this month as thats what worked the last time.

Good Luck.

Wendy
x

This is my first cycle ttc#2. My son is now 18 months old and we thought it would be the ideal time for another. Came of BC last month and now that AF is finished its all systems go. SMEP for me this month as thats what worked the last time.

Good Luck.

Wendy
x

Sounds like we're in the same train of thought lol. Earl is 19 months old (this is our second cycle lol) and we're going for SMEP this month too.

Good luck to you both hun :thumbup:

I have been trying for a baby brother or sister for Leilah now for 5 cycles... it feels like I am never going to fall pregnant again, lol!! I have started clomid this cycle though to hopefully lengthen my luteal phase so *fingers crossed*

Hiya, I'm ttc number 2 - came off the pill in Feb - had a chemical in April :hugs:

This might sound a bit silly but what is SMEP ?
X

Sperm meets Egg Plan.

It's what fertility experts suggest you do when you're having treatment and it seems to work quite well just generally too. I've put up a thread in TTC asking if people have any tips or links as I only know the basics and we're hoping to try it this month. Gist I think is you BD every other day from CD8 until you OV then you do it for 3 days in a row, then every other day for the rest of your cycle (if you have the stamina lol). Supposed to increase the chances of catching. :shrug:

Me too!!
Im on c1 and im just waiting to see what happens to my cycles as i have pcos!
Last time it was a long time TTC so im scared its going to repeat itself again!!
Good luck and i hope its short for all of us!!
xx

We are TTC baby no 2. I came off my BCP at end of April and had my withdrawal bleed straight away as normal, finished on 8th May but still nothing yet! Had a few symptoms over the past couple of weeks and don't feel any AF syptoms yet which I normally would of by now! The problem is I have no idea when I ov'd as I don't track!

I am testing on 4th June if AF hasn't shown, fingers crossed!

TT84

I am! Been trying for 4 months and nothin :-( cycles were 28 days then last month was 38 now I'm on cd 31! x

Im on cycle day 10 (very much in the fertile window) got a positive OPK yesterday and today so shall be BD tonight and then again on Friday, sounds silly but I was hoping to wait to BD on my actual day of ovulation because we are trying for a boy, should I risk it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"